31.

Few updates today. Make sure you check all of them.

"Babeeee. I'm home." You announced a little bit too loud as you were planning on. It was 2. A.M. when you came home from the party your beastie was planning and all you wanted was to go to sleep. Or at least that was what you taught.

Your boyfriend Steve came down stairs wearing only his boxers and you thanked the god for Hawaiian hot nights. Steve just smiled when he saw you barely standing on your own two feet. "Well hello." He walked closer and planted a wanting kiss to your lips.

"You look sexy." You admitted, almost blushing a little. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He smirked and traced his long fingers down your sides. "Did I tell you how good your body looks in this."

Your whole body shivered as his soft, hot breath hit you neck area. "It must of been vodka but I want you, now!"

"How romantic." Steve chuckled and picked you up, threw you over his shoulder and carried you to your bedroom. He laid you down on soft pillows and leaned closer to you, kissing you softly.

Your hands roamed freely over his exposed toned body, moan escaping his lips every now and then. Steve was fast to remove your tight white dress and threw it to the floor.

He didn't waste time with foreplay, not this time. His hand help to adjust his length at your entrance and massage your clit. His thrusts were long and slow at first but not long after they became quick and hard, signaling he was closer.

Your hands found his naked bum and with digging your claws in his flesh you pulled him closer, deeper. "Steve." His name rolled off your lips as the sweetest song.

"That's right, scream my name." He moaned while thrusting in you. You two both moaned and came together. "That was..."

"I know right." You laughed. You were laying together in bed, looking at each other. "I lo..." You wanted to admit for the first time.

"I love you to." Steve smirked. He pulled your naked body to his muscular one and hugged you tightly.