14.

I rolled over in my bed for the fiftieth time. I couldn't sleep ever since my boyfriend has gone to a mission to Kairo.

He was in a military for a couple of years now but I haven't really get used to him being gone so much.

Steve should be home a week ago but they were attacked and I haven't heard from him ever since.

The thought of him getting shoot was hovering over me every night and so did tonight.

I unlocked my phone and saw the picture of us from my birthday party last month. I smiled.

Suddenly a car pulled on our driveway with lights turned off. I quickly stood up and took the gun Steve has left me.

I tried to look out of the window but it was pitch black. I heard the front door open but my dog Fluffy wasn't barking.

I got scared when the broken stair squawked so I aimed my gun to the bedroom door and waited.

The door has opened and a tall figure stepped in making a light with his phone. "Whoa, whoa, whoa what the hell are you trying to do?."

I immediately drooped the gun when I recognized his voice. "Steve! What or earth are you trying to do learking in the dark are you crazy."

He took a gun out of my hands and smiled. "It's nice to see you too babe."

I calmed down and jumped into his arms. "I thought you won't be home till next week. It's a nice surprise."

"Yeah we got the job done early because I'm awesome." He said and forced a big smile that I love so much.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you get that flashlight out of my face Mr. Awesome. Let me turn the light on instead."

He pulled me closer and turn the light of. "How about we turn everything off and you kiss me."

"Mmm.. that's a very good idea." I said and pushed my lips on his.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He said.

I pushed him on the bed and straddle him. "Babe, shut up and kiss me."