27.

Steve's phone started ringing just as we started eating our lunch. His facal expression suddenly changed from happy to worried and I knew something is wrong. "How bad is it?"

My heart sunk somehow I knew this bad news is about my ex, Danny. "What happened?" I questioned.

"It's Danny. He got stabbed by Amber's husband." Steve packed his things, ready to leave.

Chin raised his head towards him. "Amber's husband?"

"Apparently she is married and her name is Michelle not Amber." Steve scratched the back of his head.

After arriving at the hospital, I was the last to step in Danny's room. Everything was too much and the realization of me almost loosing him was too much for me. I peeked my head in and saw his bloody white tee laying beside his bed. Tears started to form in my eyes and I ran out and to the hall.

A minute later someone hugged me. I removed my palms away from my face and I saw Danny standing in front of me. "Hey, I'm okay. It's okay."

"You stupid ass, you could of get killed." I punched him in the shoulder. "Why are you even standing you should rest in your bed."

Danny smirked. "I didn't knew you still care about me so much." I rolled my eyes and as I tried to walk away from him, he pulled me back by my arm and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I still love you."

I exhaled the breath I was holding on. "What about Amber... or Michelle whatever her name is."

"Didn't you just hear what I told you?" Danno giggled. "I will make this right I promise."