7. request pt. 2

I sat at the govorners office, waiting for him. His secretary promisses he would be back soon but after an hour I was still waiting.

I grabbed the files with confidential written in red letters across it. The pictures of dead people made me remember why I do my job even if I miss my family and friends because I never see them.

I heard laughing from behind the door so I closed the files right before the governor Franco walked in. "Hello miss Ray, pleasure to finally put a face to a voice." He handed me his hand to shake but my attention was stolen by a man that stood behind him. "I see you brought the files with you, good."

I raised my eyebrows and the man looked at me angrily, not saying a thing

I raised my eyebrows and the man looked at me angrily, not saying a thing. I took a step to the left, making space for governor to come in and sit on his chair. "Well I should get going then. See you next week."

"Steve wait." Governor stopped Steve who immediately turned around. "Miss Rey here is on a mission to catch The Red Butcher."

Steve looked at me and smiled. "I heard of him. He is a ghost good luck catching him."

"Thank you." I politely thanked because if the governors presence, but I swear if he blames me for spilling coffee on him again...

Governor laughed and sat down. "Not so fast kids. Steve you and your team are assigned to help her in every way possible starting right now."

I looked at Steve and he didn't looked happy. "That will not be necessary sir." I declined.

"Don't be silly. You don't know Hawaii like Steve does. Plus you need all the help you can get." He firmly stated and deep down he was right.

I agreed just because my main goal was catching him. "Fine but I'm in charge."

An hour later Steve and I arrived at their headquarters. The car ride was quiet the most time with a little bit of bickering more from my side because he looks cute when he gets annoyed.

Steve led me upstairs to their offices. "Miss Rey, meet my team. Detective Williams, Lutenant Kelly and Junior Rigs." I nodded to the crew, gathered around the big screen who looked at me like I have two heads. "Tani Rey is an MI6 agent and we will help her catch The Red Butcher killer."

"Let's get right to it then

"Let's get right to it then." I plugged on the usb drive. "We are searching for a faceless man. We know nothing about him but psychologists made a profile."

"Wow she got right to the business." Danny whispered to Steve, making him smirk.

Junior joined. "Boss she reminds me of you."

"Anyway..." I raised my voice. "We are searching for a man in his fifties with a natural brown hair color." I turned to face them. "Go and find me something that will help me catch him." I ordered.

"You heard her." Steve stood with his arms crossed on his chest. "Let's go."

"I like her." Danno pointed out, coursing all the boys to laugh.

" Danno pointed out, coursing all the boys to laugh