6. request

OfficialStephanieP requested a second part of previous imagine so here it is.

It's been three days since you and Steve were kidnapped. Steve threw himself right back to work but you needed a few days off.

You stood in your office, looking through the window. The waves you saw made you calm down but just a little. "Here you are." Steve walked in, surprising you. "How are you feeling?"

'Fine." You simply answered because if you said anything more he would see right through you. "Did we caught a case of something?"

"No I just... we never got the chance to talk about..." He walked closer and you pulled your hand back when he wanted to touch you.

"Sorry, It's because of that guy." You apologized. "I can still feel him touching my skin."

"It will get better I promise." Steve turned around as he heard his name being called. "We'll talk later."

Steve left you alone with your thoughts. You hated that the murderer has got away and you couldn't stop thinking about him hurting someone else. You grabbed your gun and wrote a message on the piece of paper, for your colleagues to read when they come back from lunch.

"Went to double check the crime scene. Be right back. y/n."

You drove back to the house you were tortured just a few days ago. It felt like you are going to throw up but you needed to go inside and search for clues. You ducked under the yellow tape and open the old doors.

Walking through the basemen brought back horrific memories. Tears started to fall down your cheeks and you needed to run away.

Smack!

You woke up, tied up, on the table. You started cursing and kicking but the man standing next to you just laughed. "You will not run away, not this time."

"Let me go you piece of..." You spat at him because this was the only thing you could think of.

He pulled out a knife and traces its tip down your cheek. A red line appeared and you winced from the pain. He then removed your shirt by cutting it and pressed the knife on your heart. "Shh.. don't worry. It will only hurt for about a minute and after you will be free."

He raised his knife high up in the air and you close your eyes.

Bang, bang, bang!!

Three shots were fired and when you finally opened your eyes, Steve was standing over the dead man's body, looking at you. "What in the right mind were you doing here alone?"

"I needed to clear my head." You exhaled the breath you were holding in.

Steve stepped towards you and pulled you in a hug. "I broke up with Lynn because I still love you." He admitted. "And you run around doing crazy things... you realize I could lose you?"

"There is a dead man laying underneath you." You pointed out. "Not the best time or place..."

Steve rolled his eyes and picked you up. You two made space for the detectives that came on the crime scene. While you were standing outside, you tried to cover your bruises with a blanket that was wrapped around you.

"Don't." You looked at Steve who had his hand on top of yours. "Don't hide the scars."

"They will stay on my face forever." You cried. "It's all my fault."

"I don't care." Steve traced his thumb over your cheek and raised your head up. "Go out with me."

Before you could sayyes, his lips were already kissing yours.