7. request pt.1

Banksy695 this one is for you. I hope it is exactly as you imagined.

It's been a long ass flight and I drag my suitcase from the plane towards where the cabs are parked, looking like the girls who carry their whole house on vacation that lasts only seven days. Totally unnecessary.

But that's not me because I travel light when I do. Not this time. I am MI6 agent, trying to look as normal as possible while I chase after the suspect who went on a murder spree two years ago.

He started killing in London. A young girl found suffocated in her dorm room. A week later, a couple shoot outside their house. A month later a body was found damaged beyond recognition. Thirty four bodies in total. Each worst than previous. No evidence was ever found but a strain of hair.

The leads have brought me here to Hawaii and in order to catch him I have to work as hard as ever, looking as normal as ever to blend in.

I checked the phone for the latest update from my team back in London. It was a busy airport at this time of the day and while trying to manage phone in one hand and suitcase with coffee in the other, a man crashed at me. "You've got to be kidding me." I mumble. "Remove those stupid glasses of your stupid face and watch where you're going."

The man took his glasses of and in a normal situation I would be mesmerized

The man took his glasses of and in a normal situation I would be mesmerized. But not today, not right now.

"Excuse me?!" He put his hands on his waist. "You crashed with me! This is your fault." He argued back, obviously annoyed.

I rolled my eyes. I was tired and annoyed myself, sitting next to a boy who tried to ask me out three billion times during the flight. "Unbelievable." I mutter and start walking. I raise my hand and call my ride when I hear his voice again.

"Can you believe this?" He protested. "Who do you think will clean my shirt?"

I had enough. I debated on shooting him in his crotch but then my cover would be blown. "Your mom. I'm pretty sure you still live with her."

I slammed the cab door and gave him a address of a hotel I a staying at

I slammed the cab door and gave him a address of a hotel I a staying at. This will be a long three months. "Aloha ma'am. Your first time in Hawaii?" The driver asked, trying to be nice.

There was something off about him but I nodded with a smile. I was mean enough for one day. "It's beautiful."

"Business or pleasure?" He looked straight ahead, driving.

"Both." I exhaled when we reached my destination. I still have an hour before I met the governor. I need a power sleep.