Unexpected pt. 2

It's been two days since Steve found out about the pregnancy he was careful not to put you in a stressful situations but Cath wasn't helpful. She had the way on annoying the shit out of you by just being there.

You walked in the break room and the whole team was sitting there when Steve brought drinks for all of you. He gave each member his favorite coffee and you a fruity tea. "I wanted this." Cath complained.

"This one's hers." Steve sat down and handed me a sandwich. It was so weird that he keeps looking after me again and its even more weird no one knows about the pregnancy. And man I do not want to be there when Cath finds out.

A chuckle escaped my mouth and Cath stood up. "You think this is funny?" She stormed out leaving all of us with our mouth opened.

When I was four months pregnant, Steve got even more protective and he kept leaving me on desk duties. We haven't talked about the kiss and on latest checkup it happened again.

"We need someone to go under cover tonight." Adam rushed in holding his Ipad. "It's a very dangerous job because the person of interest will have to take you home."

"Yeah we can't arrest him before we have a evidence of rape." Tani finished. "Y/N you fit the profile of girls he likes."

"No way." Steve yelled. "You are not leaving under no circumstances."

I rolled my eyes and fought back. "What the hell. You can't keep me here and away from trouble. What if I slip and fall? What if someone breaks in again and shoots me?" I protest. I wasn't planning on going undercover, I'm not stupid but being locked in here sucked.

"You are not putting my baby and yourself at any risk." Steve walked closer to you oblivious to all his team presence. "I love you both too much to lose you."

You heard gasps from your team mates and a loud chuckle from Cath. "What the hell this is not funny." She walked closer to me and punched my stomach. "You are not pregnant you are just fatt from all the shit you eat.

Steve looked at her sternly. "Cath!" He took a long step towards her and pointed his finger in his face. "You have one minute to pack your bags and get the hell out of our lives."
He then returned to my site and kneeled down. "Are you okay baby?"

I giggled. "She didn't punch me to rough. You know he can't talk yet right?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

Steve got on his feet and grabbed your head in his arms. "I was talking to you." He pressed his lips on mine in a deep passionate kiss.

Tani and Junior hugged and Adam cheered next to Grover. "This is unbelievable!" Cath rolled her eyes.

"Are you still here?" Steve teased by kissing me again. "You are moving back in with me." He lifted me up and carried me in his office.