15.

One day you were surfing down on a beach and suddenly a group of guys came to you starting to hit on you. You stayed silent and continue walking towards your car that was parked all the way across the beach.

One man suddenly grabbed your arm and spoon you around, coursing your board to hit the sand. "Baby girl, what's the rush? Don't you wanna have some fun?"

You try to push him away but he pushes you down on the floor. You panicked, you thought he was going to rape and kill you so you screams for help. "Help me, please! Anyone..."

The guy punched you on your mouth. "Shut up bitch." He snarled.

All of a sudden the attacker was pushed off of you and all of the others ran away like chickens.

Tall dark haired man approached you and the attacker. He held him by his collar. "Did you not hear the lady when she said no?!"

"Sorry man..." he backed away and as soon as he got free he ran away, after his friends.

"I'm Chin." The handsome man who just saved your life introduced himself. "Don't worry I'm a police officer, I'm not gonna hurt you."

You gave him a small smile and extended your hand to him. "Thank you for saving me. I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you." He said and turned around to leave glancing at you one more time.

Your heart was biting fast as you called after him. "Chin, do you want to grab a coffee one day?"

He turned around showing a toothy smile. "I tought you'll never ask."

Ps. Check out the last three updates I just published and make sure you didn't miss any. 💙