13.

You and your family traveled to Hawaii this year. You told yourself last year that it was your last family vacations since you turned 21, but when they told you it's Hawaii...

You were walking by the beach one day sipping a hot coffee. You suddenly remembered you forgot to call your boss and your phone was at your hotel room. When you turned around you suddenly bumped into someone, someone with a toned body.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where..." You look up from your feet to his face and a breath stuck in your throat. "Oh my... you're Steve!" You whisper-yell."

"Sshhh.. I don't want others to find me." He chuckled. "I'm Alex, Alex O'loughlin." He shakes your hand.

You just nodded because you cant talk. "So what are you doing in here." You point to a cave, far away from hotels and people.

"I was hiding." He scratched his head. "It gets overwhelming sometimes to be known by so many people." He exhaled deeply. "I'm so stupid I never asked for your name."

You giggled. "It's Y/N." I glanced at the clock. "I have to go now but it was nice to meet you." You smile and start walking away.

"Hey, Y/N!"....

Time skip.

You were sitting on a sofa next to your boyfriend. He threw his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer. "I can't believe it's been a year since the day we first meet." Alex kissed your cheek.

"I know, right." You snuggle your face in his chest to smell his scent. "I was totally a Danno's girl before we meet." You admitted for the first time.

Alex played offended and crossed his hands on his chest. "I knew something was wrong because you recognized me and didn't want to take a selfie with me."

You kissed his cheek and hugged him. "I'm a hundred percent team Steve now."

Steve rolled his eyes and kissed the top of you head.