1. request

Corebore123 my very first request of this book is dedicated to you. I hope you love it.

You laid with your new husband in the hotel. You were still wearing your wedding dress and Junior was still in his shirt. "Babe, do you remember how we meet?" You chuckled at the taught.

Junior laid down next to you and pulled your head on his chest. "How could I forget that."

"Oh c'mon." You groaned when you received your order of loco moco. You were looking the rice with the beef and topped with an egg when you suddenly heard someone laugh at the table in front of you. You raised your head just to see a cute guy barely containing his laughter.

"I'm sorry." He raised his hands up in defense. "You taught you ordered coffee didn't you?"

You got embarrassed because he saw right through you. You nodded and bite your lover lip to contain the growing smile.

The guy stood up and walked towards the waitress, a few minute later he brought you a cup of coffee. "Here." He sat down on a chair opposite of yours. "I'm Junior."

"Y/N." You smiled at him. "Sorry it's my first time here."

"That's okay. If you want me I can show you around." Junior smirked.

"Hey, that's not how I remember it." You protested. "You made fun of me and I was the one who made first step."

Junior played offended. He hovered over you and slowly kissed your collar bone. "Liar." He traced kisses up your neck and to your lips. "I would never miss an opportunity not to ask you out." He unzipped your wedding dress. "You were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

You pulled your dress of, now standing in front of your husband in white lace underwear. You seductively licked your lips and kissed Junior's chest at the spot that makes him weak. "Follow me." You ordered in his ear and he bluntly followed you in your bathroom.

It didn't take long and your hands roamed his body. He kept his on each side of you, capturing you, controlling your next move. You were about to go on your knees when he stopped you. "This is your day, let me take care of you."

Junior kneeled down and put one of your leg over his shoulder to make better access. He licked with no warning and smirked when you arched your back in pleasure.

After he added a finger your eyes started to roll back and you knew it wouldn't take much longer. "Junior, please..." You begged and pulled hard on his black hair.

Junior buried his face further in and with fast twirling of his tongue companied by his thick fingers he send you over the edge. Your body starts shaking and when you couldn't hold it anymore you collapsed in his arms.

"I love you, forever." He whispered in your ear. You murmured back an "mhm" not able to talk just yet.