21.

You worked in school and it was the very first day of new semester. A lot of children came with their parents but one man caught your attention.

He was wearing a shirt with a tie, tucked in his pants and shiny black shoes. His white hair were slicked back and beside all of the things that caught your attention was also his peachy behind.

You bite your lips and started welcoming all of them to your class. You didn't think much of that man because you taught he is married or at least in a relationship with some one. But you returned a smile when he gave it to you.

A weak later you were late for a meeting when you saw a car with blue lights approaching you. "You cursed and stopped your car on the side of the road. "Fuck."

You started to look for your id when suddenly a police officer knocked on your already rolled down window. "Miss Y/L/N."

You looked up and saw a known figure. It was the same man from the first day of school. "Hey, you are Grace's father."

"Yes and you are speeding way to fast." He chuckled at you.

"I know. I'm late for a meeting." You looked down at your fingers.

The police officer smiled at her. "How about you go out with me tonight and we forget about this incident?" You furrowed you eyebrows and nodded, not saying anything. I'll pick you up at seven." He started walking away. "I'm Danno by the way." He turned around to look at you one more time before driving away.