"What else"

"I don't want to reveal anything else" Athena wasn't looking at either of her parents. She was not comfortable with talking about what troubles her. She never was. She couldn't find it within herself to tell them even if they were her parents.

"I guess we can't push you" Jiraiya sighed and lovingly ruffled her hair. She had instinctively flinged away from the touch.  Athena made a face as she tried to get her bangs out of her face.

"Please don't do that"she muttered. "You messed up my hair" she sighed. "And I'm not entirely comfortable with physical contact. Even as small as that"

"We could tell with how you tried to het out of Tsunade's arms" Jiraiya said with a small smile despite himself.

"Are you uncomfortable in my arms? "

"No, not anymore. It's warm. I like the warmth. I haven't felt it in a while" Athena admitted as she gazed at the bustling streets.

"You haven't? "

Athena hummed as she continued to stare past her parents. As they past by a shop she saw a familiar shade of purplish hair and immediately knew who it was. She was suddenly struggling in her mother's arms again.

"Athena what are you doing? "

She didn't answer. Instead she made quick hand signs and poofed away. In her place was a log.

Jiraiya and Tsunade stared in shock. They had been informed of her training, but did not know what to expect.

They immediately turned in the direction Athena was running and quickly followed in fear of losing her.

~~~~~~

The parents came to a stop at a small shop. They stepped into the small place and saw their daughter conversing with a small Hyuga. She had a smile on her face as she did so. The smile was of genuine happiness. It was the first time they were seeing her smile and could not help but stare. It was wonderful. The feeling it brought within them was unexplainable.

"She's got your smile" Jiraiya chuckled.

"I guess you're right. It looks nothing like thag dumb smile of yours "

The two silently laughed together. The heavy weight of loss had been lifted from their hearts. They could smile. Their daughter was alive and well and very skilled in the arts of jutsu.

"Athena" Tsunade called as she stepped toward the animated child. She gave her a look that Athena purposfully avoided. "Don't run off like that, you had me worried"

Athena sighed and nodded. Her attention was soon back on Hinata, who's face was now beet red.

"This is Hinata Hyuga" Athena introduced. "Those two are my parents "

Tsunade noted that Athena had an odd look on her face when she said  "parents". What could that entail.

"H-h-hello"

Tsunade smiled kindly at the young girl. She had remember Kakashi mentioning her name. He had said that Athena only showed any emotion when around her or Naruto. It seems he was right. Athena seemed to like being around the shy girl.

"Hello there young Hyuga. I'm happy to meet a friend of Athena's"

"Ah, Tsunade, Jiraiya"

Hiashi had appeared in the group. He held a container filled with cinnamon rolls that he handed to a happy Hinata. He glanced at Athena and then at her parents as he connected the dots.

"You've arrived. I could only imagine what you must be feeling "he smiled.

Jiraiya returned that smile as he watched his daughter. It seemed to be something he does a lot lately. But he could not help it. He felt that if he took his eyes off her for a second she would disappear.