Chapter 1

Four year's Later!

Stacey's POV.

I started rubbing Angel's back. It gets harder to put her to sleep every day. Every day that passes she becomes more like him, she even looks just like him but I am happy that she is my daughter. I don't know how I would survive without her. I might've lied to her about her father but I promised myself that I would tell her the truth the day she turns eighteen.

"Mommy loves you." I kissed her on the forehead before leaving her room. I survived more than five years without Liam, I raised Angel alone and I couldn't be happier. She is a very naughty child and troubles everyone including Simon who she calls ----- dad. I know I lied to her but it was the only way for her to be happy. He is a good boyfriend and an amazing father. I am so glad I met him.

"I heard." Calum said behind me. "I heard Simon asked you to move in with him." He continued. "I know you turned him down twice but you can't seriously accept his offer now."

"He is a good boyfriend and Angel's father." I stated.

"You know that is a lie. Simon will never be Angel's father, Liam is her real father."

"What?" I started laughing. "Calum you are a father, you know the real meaning of that word. I know Liam's blood runs through her veins but he is not her father."

"You are hurting but that doesn't mean you have to force Angel to accept Simon as her dad. What will you do when she finds out the truth? What if she never forgives you for your lies?"

"I didn't have any other choice." I replied. "Now please don't ever bring up this topic again especially when Angel is in the house." He nod his head.

I went back to my room and slept next to Angel. I went out to get some water but instead, the truth stopped me. Why does Calum have to always tell the truth? What if he is right and Angel never forgives me. I can't even wish to have never met Liam or else there would be no Angel. I hate my life.

The next morning I woke up to Angel's kiss.

"Love you mommy." She smiled at me and I pulled her cheek.

"Come on, let's get you ready for school." I picked her up. "You getting big."

"I am a big girl mommy. Uncle said I will be as tall as dad when I am fifteen."

"Angel that is ten years from now." I started undressing her. "You are already becoming taller than me." I put her in the bath. "So be a good child today at school and don't miss your class again."

"Mommy, it is very boring that is why I leave class. You always said I should have fun that is why I only play at school." She mumbled.

"But I didn't say you should miss your classes and tell your teachers you only want to play. Angel, my dear you a very good child, and I want you to be educated just like mom."

"And dad." She smiled and I nod my head. I hope she doesn't become like Liam. "Mommy, you work for daddy right?" She questioned and I nod my head. "I want to be like that mommy. I will be the boss like daddy and you will work for me."

"Naughty child." I pulled her cheek. "That is not how it works Angel."

"Mom you said whatever I say is right." She said and I wrapped the towel around her.

"That is because you never lie." I took her to our room. "Now which clothes do you want to wear."

"Black and white." She smiled and I shook my head. "Mommy uncle said it's dad's favorite and I want to surprise him." That stupid Calum is testing my patience. He keeps telling Angel what Liam likes. I don't know when he will give up on breaking my relationship with Simon.