Can I Tame The New Player? Part 2

Start from the beginning

I simply must go - But, Baby it's cold outside

The answer is no -But, Baby it's cold outside

This welcome has been -How lucky that you dropped in

So nice and warm -Look out the window at that storm

My sister will be suspicious - Gosh your lips look delicious

I blushed as he looked into my eyes at those words, suddenly the door was pulled open and Mica smiled. "Alright blushy, let's go, bells about to ring."I turned redder if possible and walked out of the studio. I grabbed my bags and walked to the door, I waited impatiently for the bell to ring, I didn't want to be near Brandon right now, his singing voice was amazing, and the way he looked at me was stunning and what Mica said was way beyond embarrassing. I gasped as a hand landed on my shoulder.

"So you like my voice?" I heard a deep, carressing voice ask.

"Uh, umm, Yeah. You were good."I stuttered, why was I suddenly nervous?

"Is Vel getting nervous around me now because of my sexy voice?" he breathed onto my neck, I shivered.

"Stop Brandon." I said, luckily I didn't stutter, it was extremely hard not too, his voice and breath was exhilarating.

"You know you enjoy it." I didn't have time to reply to his comment because the bell rang, why did that always happen?! I started walking towards Spanish, my last class, I hated her class os much, she was nuts. I walked in and sat down in my seat, surprised by how early I was, there were only three other people here... Suddenly someone all too familiar arrived.

"Why hello there, are you new?" my psychotic teacher asked.

"Yes ma'am." he sounded so much like a gentlemen, I almost screamed because he wasn't anything like that.

"Well, there's one empty desk by Velanie and that's it so you'll have to sit by her for the meantime"she made it sound like it was a bad thing! Not fair! Suddenly I heard a sigh next to me and jumped a little, he was a fast walker...

"Do I have to have so many classes with you?" I groaned, I'm not sure if I meant what I said though...

"Not my fault." he simply stated... That was odd, he's usually.... A shithead...

"I know it's kinda weird to hear me say this... But what's wrong?" I asked.

"Umm, nothing, just family stuff, ya know?" he didn't even make a smart comment to my thinking it was weird to ask... Something was definitely up.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.." I said awkwardly. I sat and daydreamed all of class, never once paying attention to this animal of a teacher, luckily I didn't have to take her next year... So far away... I jumped when the bell rang and began packing my stuff slowly, I had to walk home, and it was raining, I loved the rain, and was in no hurry to get home.

" You want a ride?" Brandon surprisingly asked.

"Umm, no thanks, I like the rain." I said, staring out into the welcoming rain.

"Alright." he said and left.

I began walking towards the front of the school, pulling my hood up and putting in my headphones. I waved to a few people here and there, and finally was alone outside, with no interruptions. I smiled to myself as the rain came down, it was so welcoming, it eased my mind... I was four blocks away from my house when it started thundering, loud. I cringed in fear, thunder and lightning terrified me... As soon as that thought ran across my mind, lightning hit the tree a few feet in front of me, I jumped in fear as the tree started falling towards me, I sat there, too afraid to move, awaiting my near death, or serious injury, when strong, welcoming arms, grabbed me and pulled me away. I landed on the hard ground with a thud, and the tree, only a foot away from me. I looked up to see who was on top of me, and also to see who saved me. I almost screamed when I met Brandon's gaze.

"T-thank you.." I stuttered... He saved me? How did he even know I was here?

"You really should never walk in bad weather conditions." he grunted and stood up, pulling me along with him, when I was up I noticed his car was under the tree... Oops.. "Shit!" he cussed loudly, "Damn it! Do you ever give me a break?!" he yelled up to the sky.. "What did I do to deserve all of this?! I saved all of my birthday money from when I was six, to get this car, and now, you crush it! Thanks a lot, your really lookin at what's best for me! Maybe next you can burn my house down!" he continued screaming at the sky for several minutes until it turned an ominous green. I got really scared then, and he seemed to notice. "We better go, it doesn't look good." he grabbed my hand and ran, we ran for five minutes before reached his house. It was a nice, little one story.

"Thanks again.. For umm..." I didn't want to say saving, it sounded to cliche.

"Saving you form your death? No problem."; he said as he unlocked his door. I walked in behind him and noticed a woman passed out on the couch in front of the t.v. "Mom. next time, crash in your room." he said, he went over to her and gently picked her up, carrying her to what I guessed was her room.

"Beebee!" a little voice screamed, I looked and saw a toddler, around two, running towards where Brandon went.

"Bwandon" another toddler yelled, four this time, running after him.

"Brandon!" another little voice yelled, this one was older, seven I'd say. So many little kids...

I laughed a little when I saw Brandon walk back in holding the youngest, the other one around his leg, and the oldest tugging on his shirt. My laugh stopped though when I heard the sirens go off. I gasped, and fear took over me. Brandon took my arm and dragged me and his sibling into a basement. It looked more like a bedroom though..

"Is this your room?" I asked, suddenly all the kids looked at me, I guess they didn't notice me before...

"Who's she?" the oldest asked, she was adorable, blonde curls that fell down her back, and blue eyes that matched Brandon's.

"She's a friend, her name is Velanie. Velanie, Gracy. Gracy, Velanie." he said, introducing us.

"Hi." I smiled, she immediatly ran ot me and hugged me.

"Will you be my big sister?" she asked, she was adorable!

"Sure." I said, I thought I saw Brandon smile, but I didn't get my hopes up.

"You guys wanna play a game?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah! let's play... Ooh! Let's play Trouble!" Gracy screamed.

We sat there for an hour, playing Trouble with Gracy and Jean, the little four year old boy. Farah, sat there giggling at everything Brandon did, she was the cutest baby ever! Suddenly we heard a loud crash, Gracy covered her ears, Jean crawled into my lap, and Farah clinged onto Brandon, I just sat there, wondering what was about to happen.

"Brandon!" I heard a woman voice scream.

"Down here mom!" he yelled. His bedroom door swung open and down came the woman who was passed out on the couch.

"What the fuck is going on?! Can't you be quiet?!" she screamed, little Jean crawled out of my lap and towards the woman...

"Mommy?" he asked. Brandon got up and moved towards him, but not quick enough, the woman slapped Jean, hard, I gasped in surprise. Jean teared up and started to cry, then so did Farah, who was now holding me. Brandon grabbed Jean quickly and checked him, he then looked at his mom.

"Don't ever do that! Are you crazy?! Don't hit him! He's four!" Brandon screamed at her.

"Oh shut up, the little bastard caused me more pain when he ripped out of me!" she screamed back.

"Your the whore who went and had sex with his father every minute of the fucking day!" I started to cover Farah's ears, Gracy was still covering hers, tears silently falling down her little cheeks. Suddenly a huge crash made em jump, I looked at the wall and saw a beer bottle crashed into a hundred pieces, and Brandon was covering Jeans face, I noticed a piece of glass in his arm. Jean started crying even more, and then the woman looked at me, her eyes blazing.

"Who's this whore?" she asked, I about choked, I wasn't a whore!

"Mom, go back to bed." Brandon sighed, his face looking at Jeans arm, the woman then swung and hit Brandon in the face, really hard. After that she went upstairs and everything was silent, even the sirens stopped.

"So that's your mom?" I asked.