Brown Eyed Angel

***Hey guys! So, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, but now, the drama begins(: Thank you guys so much for reading and making me feel like a decent writer(: Anyways, comment, vote, like, become a fan♥***

*Brandon*

I awoke in a field of roses, Velanie wrapped in my arms, both of us naked. Suddenly it all came back to me, the scene with her and Scott, her cigarette burn, my rescue, and then, the moment I realized I still loved her. To be totally honest, I enjoyed last night more than I had ever enjoyed any other nights with any other girls, including Angelina.

OH SHIT! Angelina.... What was I going to do? She was planning our wedding, not that I knew who was even coming..... What was I going to do?

All of a sudden, Velanie began to stir, her beautiful eyes fluttering open slowly, and then I was captured into her deep brown eyes, the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen... And that's when I figured it all out.

"Good morning." I smiled, kissing Velanie lightly, she smiled a small, but full smile, as if she was happy to see me stay, and not run back to Angelina.

"A very good morning indeed." she giggled, her laugh made my heart set on fire, there was no other sound I would rather hear... I heard Velanie hesitate and I glanced at her, her face was sad again, why?

"What's wrong love?" I asked, her sad eyes making my heart break slowly.

"What are we going to do?" she asked, speaking of Angelina, "I mean, what am I talking about? You love Angelina right? Stay with her, this was just a fling anyways.... And she is planning your wedding, and it has to be hard, so why throw it all away? Just..... Just stay with her. It's best for you anyway, she comes from a good family right? Mine is all screwed up, look at my father, he kidnapped me and...." tears filled Velanie's eyes, I reached to brush them away, but she turned from me, "I'm sorry, I'll.... I'll go now, I can walk home..." as she began to walk, I stayed where I was, still taking in all she had said.

Who was I kidding? I didn't love Angelina, who cares if she's planning a wedding, she's using my money, and she didn't come a family any better than Velanie's. And even if she did, I did not love her. I looked up and saw Velanie on the other side of the field, her clothes back on, her head watching the ground. I stood up quick, threw my boxers on, my jeans barely coming on in my rush to catch her.

I ran after Velanie, her back turned to me, not noticing what was happening. In a quick motion, I grabbed a bunch of roses in my hand and ran for her, if I didn't catch her, this would be the end of us....

"Velanie!" I screamed across the field, her head snapped up, her eyes wide in shock. Finally, I caught up to her, I scooped her in my arms and held her tight, just so she could never leave me.

"What Brandon?" she asked, her voice mixed with the tears running down her face.

"Stay with me?" I pleaded, handing her the roses which now had not so many petals. She laughed and took them.

"Why not?" she laughed again, kissing me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I picked her up and twirled in a circle, falling down into the field, laughing, so happy, nothing could tear us apart.

We walked home hand in hand, smiling and kissing every so often. Velanie suddenly stopped and looked at me with big, sad eyes.

"What is it Vel?" I asked turning to her.

"What are you going to tell Angelina?" she asked, she seemed really bothered by this.

"Exactly what's going on, the weddings off, I love you. Nothing, nothing, can stop us." I smiled, lifting her chin, softly kissing her lips.

I walked into the house, Velanie behind me. Angelina was on the couch.

"We need to talk." Angelina said as soon as she saw me. Velanie quietly ran upstairs, not wanting to hear what was about to happen.

"Yes we do." I said in agreement.

"I'm pregnant." and suddenly my whole world went crashing, she really was pregnant? What?! I..... Oh hell..... "And I moved the wedding to two weeks from now." SHIT! What the hell am I supposed to say?! The weddings off, and leave my child with a single mother and a father who left her for another women?! How twisted and cliche does that sound?!

"Umm..... Okay.... I'll be upstairs..." I said slowly, in too much shock to say much more. I rushed to Velanie's room, slamming her door and looking into her eyes, those deep, chocolate brown eyes... So loving...

"What happened?" she asked, her voice quivering.

"She's pregnant..." I said, still convincing myself.

"I knew it." Velanie's eyes teared up.

"And the wedding, it's in two weeks." I gulped.

"What did you say?" she asked, already kowing the answer.

"I didn't say anything... I ran up here... Velanie, I don't want a child growing up knowing their father left for another woman.... But I love you... What am I going to do?!" I asked, running my hands through my hair, pissed off to no hell.

"Honestly Brandon, I have no clue... I wouldn't want a child growing up thinking that, but it's not right to marry a woman you don't love." Velanie looked up at me, tears falling down her soft face. I couldn't help but wipe them away, and then lean in to kiss her luscious lips.

Gently. I picked her up, locked the door quickly, and layed her on the bed. Her lips mingled with mine, our tongues twisting, our breathing labored, her chest rising and falling faster, her eyes closed. She was absolutely beautiful..... I was totally, completely, in love with this fantastic girl....

"Brandon, what will we do?" she whispered in my ear as I kissed her neck.

"I don't know Bea" I whispered back.

"Bea?" she giggled.

"Yes, my brown eyed angel." I smiled down at her, her brown eyes full of love.

She truly was mine. My Brown Eyed Angel.

***Sooo, what do you think? Comment, vote, like, become a fan<3   Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da♥ My brown eyed girl, you my brown eyed girl♥***