19

Afternoon time
Taehyung pov :
I came back home from university,tired , I took shower and wear something simple aka pajama.

And I went out to the kitchen to help Jin hyung with cooking

Taehyung: " hello eoma ". He turned and glared at me .
Jin : " I wanted to slap you but you look cute in that pajama ". I smiled and hugged him he hugged back .
" I want hugs too ". He pouted making us laugh
Jin : " come here little mochi". He glared but came running and we hugged.
When we hugged we pulled out and Jin continued with his cooking I was helping him but my mind was at jimin who was spaced out .
Taehyung: " chimchim are you okay ?!". He didn't respond so I went to him and shook him
Jimin : " aaah you scared me ". He pouted I giggled
Taehyung: " are you okay you seem off". He nodded but was silent.
Jin : " you know you can tell us jimin we are here for you ". He nodded .
Jimin : " c-can I tell you guys when the others are here please ?!". We nodded .
Taehyung: " of course jiminie ". He smiled a little bit , he seem a little bit nervous. I shrugged it off and went to call jungkook.
I went to the living room , grabbed my phone and called him .
"Hello baby" I giggled
" hello hubby , are you okay ?!". He sighed
"I'm fine baby , I'm still working ". He is very tired .
" I told you to not overwork yourself ". I pouted , he chuckled.
" don't worry baby I will finish soon ". I sighed
" okay then honey , don't forget to come home early today yeah ?!". He chuckled
" sure wifey , I will be there by 7:00 ". I pouted
" I'm not a wife , I'm a man ". He laughed
"Yeah yeah sure wifey ". I glared at my phone
" no hugs and kisses for you today ". He faked a gasp .
" no no wifey I mean baby , I'm sorry ". I giggled.
" I will hung up now honey , I love you ".
" okay baby , I love you more ". I smiled
I went back to the kitchen to help Jin hyung .

We finished everything and we were waiting for the others to come home .
I placed water on the table until we heard the front door open and jungkook,namjoon , yoongi and hoseok came in laughing really hard at namjoon who was glaring at him .
Yoongi : " you really are stupid ". He patted namjoon's shoulder .
Namjoon : " I really didn't see the step that's why I fell down , and seriously guys you didn't have to laugh that hard ". Hoseok was at the floor laughing.
Jungkook: " you should slow down when it was time to go home , you almost broke your leg ". He laughed.
We were looking at them and smiling.
Jungkook stoped laughing and looked at my direction smiled and opened his arms for me to come , I run to him and embraced him really hard .
Jungkook: " I missed you baby ". I put my face in his chest .
Taehyung:" I missed you more honey , how was your day ?!". He pulled me to look at him .
Jungkook: " it was hard with working and doing some extra work for the underground ". He smiled but I knew he was really tired .
Taehyung : " freshen up and meet us here yeah ?!". He nodded he was going to walk but I pulled him and kissed him , he was shocked but kissed back . After some minutes we pulled  back .
Jungkook: " I love you ". I smiled
Taehyung: " I love you ". He went to our room .

I went to Jin hyung to talk .
Taehyung: " jinie don't you think it's something off about jimin I'm worried about him ". He looked at me
Jin : " don't worry yeah he will told us soon we have to give him time ". I nodded
Taehyung: " hope he is okay ". He smiled
Jin : " don't worry taebear he will be fine , let's call them all ". I nodded again
He called them all and we set at the table eat without a word .
Jungkook: " how was university baby ?!". He looked at me showing his food
Taehyung: " it was good , just need time to follow what I've messed ". He smiled
Hoseok : " I'm sure you will taetae ". I giggled
Taehyung: " thank you hobi hyung ". He made his hand on his heart pretending to faint making all of us laugh but jimin was looking at his food .
Yoongi : " are you okay baby ?!". He shook jimin's shoulder
Jimin: " yeah iam love just not hungry ". Yoongi frowned and get a slice of bacon and gave to him . Jimin ate it .
Jimin : " I-I will be in the living room , I'm sorry ". He run faster . Everyone was looking at the direction he went through.
Jungkook: " well I'm worried now ". They looked at him .
Jin : " never thought you will ". Jungkook glared at him .
Jungkook: " I do , you guys are my family of course I care ". They smiled fondly at him I put my hand on his and smiled , and I whispered to him
Taehyung: " I'm proud to have you , love you ". He pecks my lips quickly
Jungkook: " love you more ".
Yoongi : " excuse me guys but I have to see him ". We nodded .
He run too after 10 minutes we finished and I helped Jin with the dishes and we followed others who were watching tv . I set beside jungkook he embraced me .
Jungkook: " hyung are okay now ?!". He was talking to jimin .
Jimin : " yeah thank you kook ". He smiled but jungkook knew its fake because he was shaking
Yoongi : " baby look at me ".he turned him to face him " tell me baby I'm here , we are here for you ".
Jimin : " I-I'm I'm ... ". He looked down
Yoongi : " what baby ?! , look at me ".
Jimin : " p-promise you won't leave me !?".yoongi grabs his hands and pecks them
Yoongi : " of course I won't do that baby ".
Jimin : " I-I'm scared ". I looked at him
Taehyung: " jiminie please don't be scared we are here ". Jimin smiles a little.
Jimin : " I'm pregnant ". He whispered but was enough for us to hear , all of us gasped .
Jungkook's eyes was going to pop out . And yoongi froze and he wasn't moving, jimin started sobbing really badly and was shaking more then he was I went and hugged him .
Jimin : " I-I'm s-sor-ry ,I I ". Yoongi looked at him
Yoongi : " I-oh my g-god ". Jimin lowered his head
Jimin : " I-I will abort it please d-don't l-leave m-me ". Yoongi embraced him and spine him in the air and started chuckling.
Yoongi : " are you crazy oh my god , IM A FATHER ". He kissed jimin all on his face and went to his little bumb and started kissing it

 He kissed jimin all on his face and went to his little bumb and started kissing it

Yoongi: " come here my pregy babyboy". He kissed him hard . We were all cheering and laughing jumping with hoseok doing some crazy dance . I looked at jungkook who was smiling at yoongi and jimin fondly . I went to him and hugged him
Taehyung: " why are you smiling?!". He looked at me
Jungkook: " just happy to see them happy and loving each other ". I pecked his lips
Taehyung: " did I tell you that you are a perfect boyfriend ?!". He chuckled
Jungkook: " I will be always happy to hear it from you ". We kissed then pulled . Jimin was now facing jungkook.
Jimin : " you are not mad at me right kook ?!".
Jungkook: " and why should I ?!". Jimin smiles a little .
Jimin : " because I'm a male and pregnant and a member of your gang ". Jungkook went to jimin and hugged him .
Jungkook: " I don't care as long as you take care for yourself ". Jimin tears was falling
Jimin : " thank you so much kookie ". They all smiled
Jungkook: " and one more thing yoongi hyung , all the tasks we have for jimin , give them to Lucas , no more working for you chim ". Jimin pouted and whined
Yoongi: " that's a good idea ".
Namjoon : " well I was thinking to have one too ". We all turned to namjoon .
Jin : " what ?!". Namjoon smirked
Namjoon : " shouldn't we make a baby too ". Jin backed away and run upstairs. We all started laughing our ass off .
Jungkook: " hyung how about we make them pregnant at same day ". He turned to me and smirked.
Taehyung: " oooo shit , gotta run ". I run faster hearing them all laughing again .
————————————————
Here another update lovelies 😘❤️💜