25

Tomorrow morning :
Taehyung pov :
I woke up early today , I felt arms around my waist hugging me tightly. I lifted his arms to go to the bathroom but he groan.
Taehyung : " darling I need to go to the bathroom ". He groaned again .
Jungkook :  stay 5 more minutes." I giggled because his breath is tickling me on my neck .
Taehyung : " I need to wake up honey and you too ". He turned to the other way . I woke up and went to the bathroom after 10 minutes of a warm shower. I went out ,wearing like that .

I looked at jungkook finding him still sleeping I went to him and shook his shoulder

Taehyung : « owh is my man still sleepy hum ?! ». He hugged my waist since I was sitting and he was sleeping. He pouted, I kissed his pout and gets up but he grabbed me and pulled me he kissed me .
Jungkook : « morning wifey ». I giggled
Taehyung : « morning my man , come on take shower , I need to go now ». He nodded and gets up .
Jungkook : « you will wait or you go ». I shook my head .
Taehyung : « I will go with Ariana since she's in the same university as me , I don't want to bother you yeah , I will wait for you now to have breakfast together ». He smiled and went inside after 10 minutes he came out , and damn I almost moaned just by looking at him fuck he look so sexy , I didn't know that I was staring at him until he grabbed my chin .
Jungkook : « I was talking to you baby , you were fixing me ». I giggled.

Taehyung : «  you look hot »

Taehyung : « you look hot ». He lifted his eyebrows then smirked.
Jungkook : « is that so ?! ». He grabbed me and pulled me to him . He kissed me and licked my lips I opened my mouth and moaned.
Taehyung : « h-honey... ». He hummed then stopped and pecks my lips .
Jungkook : « the best morning ever , come on love we need to go ». We went out and met with others.

After classes in the mall :
Jin , jimin and Ariana we were walking and laughing at some silly jokes Jin pulled , my phone rungs.
T: « hello ».
J: « hi love , how are you ?!, you didn't call me ?! ». I sighed
T: « im sorry hubby , I really forgot , I'm fine , hows everything ?! ».
J: « everything is good love ,what are you doing ?! ».
T: « oh me and others we are going to eat then w-we will .....go to the cinema yeah cinema ». Jin flicks my forehead
J: « are you sure you're going to the cinema, we have a cinema at home « . I forgot that .
T: « yes-yeah jin's hyung baby want to watch cinema at the mall ». Now jimin and Ariana was laughing at the floor and Jin face palmed, I'm bad at telling lies .
J : « huh ?! »
T: « i should go hubby jimin is calling me « .
J: « just don't do something stupid « . I hung up .
Jin : « what the hell tae , it was obvious that you were telling lies ». I pouted
Taehyung : « lets finish quick, I feel bad liying to him » they nodded
3 hours later :
Jin: « we got everything, did you get a gift for him ?! ». I nodded but I want something more
Taehyung : « I want to get him something that he won't forget « . I looked at them , and shit they were smirking.
Jimin : « we have the right gift for him let's go ». They pulled to a shop written lingeries .
Taehyung : « be-but that's for women « .
Ariana : « oh you are one too « . I glared at her they pulled me and took 2 of them and put inside a bag .
Jin : « he sure will like it « .
Ariana : « he will love it ».
Jimin : « from the look you still guys didn't have sex ». I blushed and shook my head .
Taehyung : « n-no we didn't ». I blushed more they giggled at me we looked at time and it was already 18:00pm we hurried before others come and see what we have . We entered the house and make ourselves like we came earlier then before .
The door opened and the four of them came in with blood on them and their eyes were dark and cold .I run after jungkook since he went directly to our room .
I opened the door and went inside to see jungkook removing his shirt .
Taehyung : « w-what happened ?! ». He looked at me and his eyes softened a little .
Jungkook : « some jerks trying to mind my underground business, so we ended him ». In his shoulder was a deep cut I run to get the first aid kit and set in front of him . I started cleaning but I was shaking and my tears was about to fall he didn't move but he grabbed my hands .
Jungkook : « don't cry love it's nothing ». I hit his shoulder making him wince in pain .
Taehyung : « don't tell me to not cry when you have so much blood on you ». I sobbed he pulled me to him .
Jungkook : « calm down baby , let me clean it yeah ». I hit him again « ouch baby that hurt ». He pouted
Taehyung : « you stupid ass , you always give me heart attack ». He chuckled, I glared at him he stopped laughing
Jungkook : « I love you so much my love ».
Taehyung : « I love you more , now let me clean it « . I cleaned all his wounds and he took quick shower leaving wounds out of water then he came out ,he grabbed his laptop and started working. I was reading my book but my mind was at him and his abs and biceps and.... grr all of him is sexy and hot , I was licking my lips and gets up went to him grabbed his laptop and put it aside and set in his lap and buckled my hips making me moan and him to groan
Jungkook : « being naughty babyboy hum ».
Taehyung : « you don't leave me to breath if you stay like a sexy man with this hot body « . He made a hard thrust making me moan loudly.
Jungkook : « oh really huh ?! ». I moaned he lifted me up and put me in bed , opened my bathrobe and pulled my boxers down he kissed my stomach but then he sucked my nipple making me move and moan , he then went down and grabbed my member giving a kiss on the tip .
Taehyung : « j-jungkook p-please ». He smirked
Jungkook : « please what babyboy ». I moaned he was going up and down
Taehyung : « d-dont tease me ». He put my member inside his mouth and started bobbing his head really fast until I came , I switched our position now he was on his back and me on top . I pulled his pants and boxers.
Jungkook : « what are you doing baby ». I didn't respond but put him inside my mouth he moaned , I kept bobbing my head really fast he grabbed my head and thrusts making me gag at every thrust because he was big .
Jungkook : « oh... ah baby just like that , I'm cumming ». He fastened more and I felt his substance in my mouth I swallowed it and showed him ,he grabbed me and kissed me .
I went beside him he pulled the blanket and hugged me .
Taehyung : « I love you ». He kissed my neck
Jungkook : « I love you , sleep now yeah ». I nodded , i give my lips to him for a kiss , he kissed me and I drifted to sleep .