5

One week later :
Jungkook and taehyung was talking frequently as they sometimes pass time together, but one night jungkook came and became distant taehyung was a little bit sad cause he liked passing time with jungkook, he liked jungkook don't question why but when he is with him he felt safe , secure, loved as he is friends with jimin and hoseok he pass time with them when jungkook is working but he didn't felt the feeling as with jungkook, and sometimes he felt lonely, not doing something in the Jeon's mansion just eating and sleeping. So taehyung decided to ask jungkook a favor.

Taehyung POV :
I was walking to jungkook office to finally ask him to let me do something, I felt like a useless person more then I was before , jungkook been distance with me I hope I didn't do something that makes him like that .

I was in front of his door , I was debating if he is working or on a phone call, I don't want to make him angry or distancing himself more than he is . So I knocked on the door , I heard " come in". Thank goodness he isn't angry.
He was reading a book in his mini library
Taehyung: " good morning master". He looked up and holly shit he look hot and sexy and shit taehyung don't loose it .

Jungkook: " good morning taehyung

Jungkook: " good morning taehyung." A pang in my heart he used to call me baby I think it's my fault as always I'm the fault of everything happened to me . " and don't call me master you are one of the family". I looked up not believing in that but I shrugged it off.
Taehyung: " can can I ask you a favor, please !?". He nodded
Jungkook: " go ahead". I look down I cannot look in his eyes I think I like him but I don't want to look stupid after all he can't like someone like me a peace of shit I blinked my eyes to not cry .
Taehyung: " I -I want to help the maids in everything, like chores". I can feel his glare burning holes into me .
Jungkook: " anything but that taehyung if Jin saw you he will think I forced you". I look up
Taehyung: " please mast-jungkook I have nothing to do". He shook his head , I gave him puppy eyes with a pouty lips he sighed and turns his back at me .
Jungkook: " fine , go and tell the head cleaner to give you something to do". I jumped a little bit.
Taehyung: " thank you". And get out of his office going to tell Jin Hyung about it .

Jungkook POV:
I kept distancing myself from him I know I'm hurting him but I don't want him in danger after the call with his boss I think I did the stupidest idea by taking him now he is in a big danger. I fell for taehyung it's a love in the first sight when I looked at him being weak in front of a bastard hurting him, I felt my blood boil he felt helpless. And his dad took the opportunity because of his helplessness. I will make sure to let him feel secure but not now .
I grabbed my phone to call someone.
" hello daddy, I missed you". This girl is one of my hookups I met her in my club and since then when I feel stressed I call her but she thinks she is my girlfriend well that's a giant NO , I keep honking up with her because of a reason.so I have to pretend that I like her while it's the opposite.
Jungkook: " baby girl come at night". She giggles, I rolled my eyes.
Girl: " okay I will be there at 7:00". I hang up .
I went to my chair and sit to finish my work.

Taehyung POV :
I walked to the kitchen to find namjoon and Jin Hyung talking I went to them and set on stool he looked at me and smiled.
Jin: " you have something to tell me ,what is it bub". How did he know
Taehyung: " I told jungkook that I want to work". Namjoon turned to face me
Namjoon: " by working you mean outside, it's very dangerous for you". I shook my head
taehyung: " no Hyung I meant working as doing chores in this mansion with the maids". I smiled but my smile dropped by looking at Jin Hyung he looks like his going to break everything.
Jin: " WHERE IS THAT FETUS , I WILL KILL HiM". He screamed on top of his lungs , I closed my ears .
Jin: " did he force you huh , where is he ?!". He was walking to his office until I stopped him.
Taehyung: " Hyung he didn't force me , I wanted to work , I feel lonely when I do nothing, please!?". He sighed and take my hands in his
Jin: " taetae, doing chores is tiring". I shook my head
taehyung: " no , I done worst that that". He looked at me and hugged me .
Jin: " okay but don't force yourself ,yeah?!"
I nodded slightly, namjoon stands up and kissed Jin telling him he has to go .

I looked down thinking what happened to jungkook that he is distant with me .i sighed and pouted Jin nudged my shoulder .

Jin: " what is it , you look sad !?".
Taehyung: " oh nothing".i tried to smile but couldn't. And when it comes to Jin he can know when I'm lying to him .
Jin: " taetae , there is something, I know you're hiding something from me". I look up
Taehyung: " jungkook been distancing himself". A tear fell and Jin widen his eyes .
Jin: " why!? Did you say something to him ?!". I shook my head as a no . " you like him don't you?! ". I was shocked is he a mind reader or what . I nodded since he is the only one that can know me better .
Taehyung: " I do but I don't think he likes me back , after all I'm a prostitute and a drop out of university, what can he like in me". I wiped a tear that fell and stand up to go talk with the head cleaner to give me my schedule.
Jin POV :
Taehyung is a kind person that his dad ruined his life and took advantages of him to make money . His dad is an underground mafia and dangerous I don't know if jungkook knows about that but 100% he knows cause he is behaving like a stupid kid .
I shook my head this young love hurt like a bitch but taehyung is looking low on himself and I don't want him to do something he regrets after .
——————————————-