49

Jungkook POV :
I woke up in the early morning , i looked at my phone and it was 5:49am I looked at my baby and I smiled . He is precious to me , I will miss him since he won't be seeing me these days for his own safety , I hugged his back and kissed his hair , he moved and his ass rubbed against my member making me groan lowly, I pulled him to me and he whines.
Taehyung: " jungkook ". I kissed his neck and he started to wake up because his hands went to my torso and he left it their .
Jungkook: " yes baby ?!".
Taehyung: " it's early why are you awake now ". He moaned cause I made like a thrust .
Jungkook: " I have to go now baby ". He stopped.
Taehyung: " now ! But it early ". I chuckled.
Jungkook: " yes love I have to go to the mansion grab my clothes then go to my company ". He hummed.
Taehyung: " I will miss you ". He put his hand to his back and grabbed my clothed member and squeezed it making me moan .
Jungkook : " being naughty honey hum !?". He giggled, I pulled his pants down and helped me pull mine , he again put his hand on my member and he started going up and down .
Jungkook: " ah fuck baby ". I moaned , he is the only one that can pleasure me just like I love . I stopped him and put my finger at his mouth to put saliva on them and I pushed one in him he started moaning ,after a moment I pulled out and pumped my member and put it at his entrance.
Jungkook: " ready love ?!". He nodded and I pushed my dick slowly inside his hole .
Taehyung: " ah ! Daddy ! Aaah faster ". I went a little bit faster on him , it's a little bit difficult from the back so I stoped and turned him to face me , I went on top of him and pushed my member inside once again . I kissed him and my thrusts started to speed that the bed started to crack with the wall and skin slapping that turned me on more . After 10 minutes of hard thrust I came inside him and he did on his stomach , he was Panting and smiling at me . He pulled me to him and we kissed hard because I will miss him . I pulled out of him making him whimper and I got up to grab a towel to clean him and I did . I put my boxers on .
Taehyung: " so I won't see you until you finish him ?!". He pouted . I looked at him .
Jungkook: " I want you to be safe baby ". He shook his head .
Taehyung: " but I'm safe with you ". I smiled and went beside him in bed and covered his lower part since he is still naked , I peck his lips .
Jungkook: " when it comes to enemies baby , you are not safe with me , and I don't want you to suffer,no more fights , I want peace and have a family with you ". He blushed I peck his lips again .
Taehyung: " I want kids with you but I'm craving for you now , your love is what the baby want ". He rubbed his tummy . I chuckled .
Jungkook: " wait until you get pregnant and I will shower you with my love ". I tickled him making him giggles.
Taehyung: " I love you ,please be careful ". I nodded , he pulled me and we kissed I sighed in the kiss .
Jungkook: " I will baby , I love you ". I peck his lips one last time and started playing with his hair until he fell asleep. I got up put my clothes on I will take shower in the other mansion and took a paper and write something for him .
" good morning baby , when you wake up I will be gone , we will call each other in camera , take care of yourself, don't run in the hallways , be careful on the stairs honey , I love you my wifey .
Your husband J.K."
I put it in the night stand I grabbed my wallet and went out to find the tops in the living room , except Chanyeol he will stay with the bottoms since baekhyun his due to delivery of his baby is near .
Jungkook: "morning hyungs ". They said morning.
Yoongi : " it was a difficult morning ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " it's was too for me , that gave me power to finish him early ".
Namjoon: " what if we destroy him this night ?!". I nodded
Hoseok : " the tracks he is in Korea he went for a night to distract us ".
Yoongi : " what a jerk ".
Jungkook: " prepare our army this night we go end him for once and for all ". They nodded .
Namjoon : " ah shit a night without my baby ". We laughed .
Jungkook: " I got energy in the morning ". Hoseok high fives me .
Yoongi : " I did too ". I chuckled
Namjoon: " seems like we all did ". We laughed .
We went out to prepare everything in the mansion waiting for the night to come .

It was currently 9:00pm and the due time for us is at midnight I grabbed my phone and called my love after 2 rings he answered .

It was currently 9:00pm  and the due time for us is at midnight I grabbed my phone and called my love after 2 rings he answered

Jungkook: " sleeping baby ?!" He shook his head .
Taehyung: " no hubby , I was with jiminie in the bathroom ". He clapped his mouth like he didn't want to say that , I looked at him .
Jungkook: " what were you two doing in the bathroom together ".
Jimin : " he was throwing out ". I widen my eyes . Taehyung looked at jimin like glaring at him .
Taehyung: " I told you to not worry him ". He pouted at jimin .
Jimin : " oops ! Gotta run ". He went out .
Jungkook: " you were throwing, since when ?!".
Taehyung: " in the morning hubby , but that's okay , I'm fine now ". I was already worried.
Jungkook: " baby did you eat medicine?!". He giggled, I glared at him .
Taehyung: " I did hubby , don't worry ". He looked to the side and smiled then looked at the scene.
Jungkook: " what is it baby ?!". He looked at me his eyes shining with happiness.
Taehyung: " nothing , the baby miss you ". Suspicion was all over me now .
Jungkook: " I miss you too baby ". I looked at him and he giggled rubbing his tummy. I thought he was hungry .
Taehyung: " I want ice cream". He pouted .
Jungkook: " go ask Jin hyung if he has some in the fridge babe ". He nodded and grabbed the phone and walked to the kitchen finding the bottoms talking.
Jin : " did you tell him ". I was confused. He widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " tell me what baby ?!". I was confused but worried .
Taehyung: " ah nothing darling, I wanted to tell you to buy me chocolate when you come home ". I know it's a lie because he is not looking at the phone .
Jungkook: " I will baby,take care honey , namjoon is calling I have to go ". He pouted but nodded .
Taehyung: " okay darling, be careful, come to me in one piece, okay husband ?!". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " okay wifey , love you ". He made kissing sounds and said I love you then I hang up and went to my gunroom to prepare myself with others .
Taehyung POV :
I glared at them . They looked at me like puppies.
Taehyung: " I'm sure he suspected something, I told you I want to surprise him ". They hugged me .
Jimin: " we are sorry taebear ".
Ariana : " as punishment we will help you ". I slapped her shoulder .
Taehyung: " I'm scared I've been throwing out a lot lately and sometimes craving weird things ".
Jin : " he is with you , we all are with you , you don't have to worry", I smiled and hugged them .
Baekhyun: " let's sleep then we think what we can do tomorrow ".
Jin : " namjoon said the mission will be tonight it means tomorrow they will be here ".
Taehyung: " the guards have to help us to buy things ".
Chanyeol: " I will , the guards have to stay here , if Jungkook call and ask the guard he will spill all your surprise ". We nodded .
Taehyung: " tomorrow morning we prepare everything yeah ?!". They nodded and I went to my room to sleep .
———————————————————————-
Hello lovelies
Thank you for reading 💜❤️
Take care .