4

Taehyung POV :
I finished my dinner and was following the maid that she was going to my room .

Taehyung: " i-is t-that really my r-room ?!"

Maid: " yes sir it's yours". She smiled I'm really not used to someone smiling at me first jungkook and now this girl.
Taehyung: " oh p-please don't c-call me sir , call me taehyung." She nodded and left .
I fell to the ground and started sobbing. What will happen to me now. What will he do to me am I going to be his slave or sex slave like boss wanted me , I'm only a toy , I have to obey him or he will kill me . I don't deserve to live to begin with like dad said I'm a peace of shit . I curled myself until I slept on the carpet .
«Morning »
Jungkook POV:
I woke up do my routine, was going to do my new mission , I looked at myself one last time before going out of my room

 «Morning »Jungkook POV: I woke up do my routine, was going to do my new mission , I looked at myself one last time before going out of my room

Jin Hyung stopped me In the hallway

Jin: " jungkook please can you wake up taehyung !?"

Jungkook: " why should I , go do it yourself I have things to do , and hurry up namjoon we have to go .
Namjoon: " I'm not moving without breakfast , and go wake him up I have something to tell Jin."
Jungkook: " eat breakfast or eat Jin !?". Jin blushes really hard .
Jin: " shut up fetus". I shook my head and went to taehyung room .

I knocked but nothing I opened the door I found everything neat ,the bed untouched I went to the bathroom nobody, did he run away !? Until I found a figure sleeping on the carpet. What's with him and the floor !?
I shook him until he opened his eyes he jumped away to the wall and covered him head

Taehyung: " I -I swear I -I didn't d-do anything". He sobbed and trembled so much that his body was shaking with fear . This boy is really traumatized. I went to him speak in a gentle voice.
Jungkook: " I'm not going to hurt you , come here baby boy ." He sniffles and hiccups still sobbing.
Taehyung: " promise you won't hurt me".
Jungkook: " I promise, come here now baby". He came a little closer still afraid of me or he saw me as his dad . " shhhh , calm your breathing". I hugged him drawing circles in his back and his sobbing calmed down. He looked up for the first time .
Taehyung: " t-thank y-you". I smiled at him
Jungkook: " come on clean your face and let's have breakfast, yeah !?
Taehyung: " b-breakfast!?". He looked like a puppy.
Jungkook: " yeah breakfast never heard about him !?". He giggles. I swear my heart skipped a beat by his giggles.
Taehyung: " never had breakfast". Oh god how can this guy still be alive if he never eats something.
Jungkook: " from now on you will have breakfast, lunch and dinner , alright!?".
Taehyung: " my dad told me to loose weight, if I eat he will kill me". I hugged him his face in my chest I felt tears in my shirt I lifted his chin .
Jungkook: " absolutely not you should eat and I will make sure you gain weight, and forget about your dad that bastard will never see you again." I will make sure that that jerk will pay.
Taehyung: " I will t-take shower c-can you w-wait for me , I d-don't want to get l-ost p-please!?". I smiled and nodded he run to the bathroom about ten minutes he picked his head from the door.
Taehyung: " kookie I-I dont have clothes". Kookie like he gave me a nickname my heart was beating so fast that even me was shocked .
Jungkook: " wait a second". I went to my room grabbed some clothes and gives them to him they are large for him , I made a mental note to go shopping with him after .
He came out and damn he look cute in my outfit ( without the cap )

Jungkook: " lets go , I have somewhere to go".
He nodded . We went to the dining room to have breakfast everyone was there .
" come on guys hurry we have to go , you eat too much , come on pigs".
Taehyung was looking at me while fidgeting with his fingers.
Taehyung: " c-can y-you have breakfast w-with me". Everyone was looking at him waiting for me to snap at him but I didn't.
Jimin : " sit down sweetie he- ". I cut him off
Jungkook: " come here sit". They dropped there mouths open.
Hoseok: " whipped ass". Taehyung blushes and looked down .
Jungkook: " shut up". I begin to eat after I saw taehyung drinking his coffee. I took the coffee and gave him pancakes . He looked at me still blushing.
Jungkook: " eat not drink". He nodded with pink cheeks.
The others was looking at them with smile cause they never saw their leader care about someone after the incident with his ex girlfriend, they were aware that they lost their caring and loving mafia . Jungkook is mafia with heart he doesn't kill for a living he destroy what touched what is his that's all , sure he is a mafia but he is respected by his workers he is a CEO of a big company and a mafia when it comes to his enemies. He works as a normal person in his company but the underground he is a feared mafia every girl/boys crave to be in his arms because he has money, luxurious life . That's why the members never saw him this gentle heck even for them he is a stone cold .

After they finish eating jungkook went to the door but stopped and turned around found taehyung ready for a breakdown , tears streaming down. He went to him .
Jungkook: " what happened!? Why are you crying baby ?! Huh !?". He hugged him

Taehyung: " a-afraid , a-are y-you going to l-leave m-me ?! What if d-dad come a-and take me ?!"

Namjoon: " oh taehyung, your dad will never cross the Jeon's mansion". Jungkook lifted his chin and caressed his cheeks .
Jungkook: " you heard him baby , he will never come to my mansion , besides you have Jin Hyung with you , okay ?!". He nodded
Jin: " my poor baby , I'm here with you". He hugged him , jungkook frowned because Jin took taehyung from his embrace. The members laughed.
Hoseok: " I told you guys he is whipped."
Jungkook: " ooh shut it". He heard a giggle and he looked at taehyung finding his cheeks red and side of his face in Jin chest while looking at jungkook. " okay let's go". Taehyung waves to them, they all waved to him back he giggles because hoseok was dancing like a crazy.
—————————
Hello guys, I wanted to say if you find any mistakes please ignore it , hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you 🙏 ❤️