13

Third person POV :
It was 9:00 pm but namjoon , yoongi and jungkook didn't come yet , taehyung and jimin was helping Jin to prepare the table and cooking.

Jin: " taebear did you put the plates on the table ?!". Taehyung turned to look at his and spoke .
Taehyung: " yes mommy". Jin glared at him making jimin laugh at him
Jin : " yah ! Don't call me that". Taehyung giggles.
Taehyung: " okay mommy ".
Jin was chasing taehyung around the table while jimin was laughing his ass off .
" what's going on here". Jin and taehyung turned to look who the voice is to find the three of them looking and smiling at Jin and taehyung running.
Taehyung: " mommy was chasing me because I called him mommy". Namjoon laughed making Jin glare at him .
Jungkook: " that was a good one mommy". He was looking at Jin and smirked.
Jin : " yah stop calling me that I'm not that old ". Making them all laugh . Jungkook was looking at taehyung in adoration. He mentioned taehyung to come , taehyung comes running and throw himself at jungkook.
Jungkook: " where is my kiss baby ?!". Making taehyung look up then lower his head and blushing .
Jungkook: " you don't want to give your boyfriend a kiss ?!". He pouted and backed away , taehyung panicked and quickly kissed jungkook in the lips making jungkook smile and hug him tightly.
The others was looking at them with smiles knowing that their love is pure , they were happy for jungkook that he found someone to trust again and love . Jungkook was used by his exes but they suffered when jungkook knew the truth . Right now they can see jungkook opening up for someone who is destined for him , taehyung is an innocent and kind person who was used by everyone they are sure that he will be there for jungkook and love him .

Jin: " oh namjoon kiss me too ". Making them all laugh with his pleading.
Taehyung : " Jungkook take shower we will prepare the food". Jungkook nodded and pecks taehyung and wink at him making him blush again and he went upstairs with yoongi and namjoon to do the same . They were preparing and chatting.

Jimin : " seriously I've never seen jungkook so whipped". Taehyung looked at him after he put water on the table
Jin : " right , thank you tae for loving him for him not for something else". Taehyung eyes water .
Taehyung: " I will be always thankful for him for saving me so it's time for me to be there for him I will give him myself and my love , though it's not enough". He felt arms wraps around his waist and he turned around found jungkook with his wet hair , he looked at him in the eyes he found jungkook's eyes shining with tears.
Jungkook: " I love you". He put his face in taehyung's neck . Taehyung panicked when he felt jungkook tears .
Taehyung: " I-I'm sorry did I say something wrong , I'm sorry jungkook". He started to sob . Jungkook lifted his head and widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " oh my god baby why are you crying?!". He embraced taehyung rock him back and forth.
Jungkook: " I really love you , you just melted the mafias heart in few days that even me can't understand how , and taehyung your love is enough for me". Taehyung looked up .
Taehyung: " I love you more jungkook". Jungkook smiles and hugged him .
Hoseok : " aaaand cut , what a great romance film we had". He clapped making jungkook and taehyung look at him but hoseok regretted because Jin slapped his head making him groan .
Jin : " did you had to say it like that , but that was good". He laughed
Yoongi : " guys can we eat , I'm starving ".
They all set down and they were eating without talking from time to time jungkook will feed taehyung making him blush .

When they all finished and the three Jin , taehyung and jimin was cleaning the others was talking about business in the living room waiting for the bottoms to finish with the cleaning.
Jungkook: " can I take taehyung?!". They all turned to look at him .
Jin : " yeah we are almost done ".
Taehyung: " goodnight mommy ,night chimin". Jin glared but said goodnight to him same as jimin without the glaring he is used to taehyung calling him with that nickname. Jungkook took taehyung hand in his and make him follow to his room .

Taehyung went to bed and set down while jungkook followed him with his eyes .
Jungkook: " are you happy in this house baby ?!". Making taehyung look at him with a big smile .
Taehyung: " of course iam , I have great friends and a handsome and loving boyfriend, that's what I had in fantasies but now it's reality". Jungkook smiles and make his way to the other side and go under the covers gestures taehyung to do the same. He embraced him making his sigh in a comfortable way .
Jungkook: " I'm glad you are . Are you ready for our first date baby". Taehyung nodded
Taehyung: " yes I'm exited cause I've never been out of that place". He was referring to the club where he was working.
Jungkook: " from now on you will go out when ever you want baby". Taehyung widen his eyes
Taehyung: " really?!". Jungkook nodded
Jungkook: " I was going to ask you something very important". Taehyung looked at him
Taehyung: " what is it ?!".
Jungkook: " do you want to go back to university to finish your studies?!." Taehyung widen his eyes and jumped up in bed making jungkook chuckle.
Taehyung: " a-are you serious your now joking right ?!." Jungkook laughed
Jungkook: " I'm not joking baby , do you want to go back ?!". Taehyung nodded excitedly
Taehyung: " yes yes yes oh my god thank you so much". He was sobbing by now
Jungkook: " okay that settled, come here baby". Taehyung went to Jungkook and hugged him tightly
Taehyung: " thank you so much".
Jungkook: " anything for you baby , now sleep tomorrow we have a long night and you need energy ". Taehyung nodded and kissed jungkook's cheeks .jungkook kissed his forehead then his lips and went to sleep too .