39

Jungkook POV :
I was looking at my baby jumping he was looking at the plate hungry.
Jungkook: " eat baby ". He nodded and started eating like there is no tomorrow.
Jungkook: " slow down baby , we have all day ". He nodded again and he was drinking adorably his juice and looking at me with puppy eyes .
Jungkook: " what ?!, do you want anything?!". He grabbed my hand and kissed it ,I pulled him and peck his lips .
Taehyung: " can ... can we get some for others please !?". He pouted cutely.
Jungkook: " finish then we go and you choose for them okay baby ?!". He nodded eagerly then he finished his juice and pulled his hand up in the air .
Taehyung: " finished ". He giggles, I chuckled and finished my coffee then we gets up .
He run to the counter and started choosing cakes for others .
Jungkook: " got everything baby ?!". He nodded .
Taehyung: " is it too much , I'm sorry hubby ". He pouted .
Jungkook: " oh no my baby did you forget that I'm a CEO I can get everything you want ". Taehyung giggles.
Taehyung: " let's gooooo ". He shouted making the whole shop look at him and they were smiling at his cute behavior. I chuckled and walked after him .he went to his side of car and set giggling, I don't know what's happening to him but for sure he is acting cute so I didn't question it and drives home with my hand on his lap .
We arrived and he waited for me ,I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the cottage, we found the others at the living room chatting, I set down and he went to the bottoms and gave them their cakes .
Jimin : " oh my god taebear thank you I was craving for cakes right now ". He hugged him making taehyung giggles.
Jin : " I was too thank you ". They ate their cakes with the bottoms feeding their boyfriends. Now chanyeol is living with us since baekhyun didn't want to go to their mansion I accepted that because he is friends with them all and my company is collaborating with Chanyeol's company.
Yoongi: " since you are all here ,I want to tell you guys something ". We all looked at him .
Jungkook: " what is it ?!".
Yoongi : " jimin is in his first months so I wanted to do our weeding before the delivery of our baby , what do you think baby ?!". He looked at jimin who was now sobbing and hugging yoongi .
Jimin : " yes yes yes , oh my... I can't believe it ". He was jumping , the bottoms went to hug him tightly. I was looking at taehyung who spaced out but act like he is normal ,he was smiling but I know that smile .
Jungkook: " so we all will help , I will get you a weeding designer ".
Yoongi : " thank you kook " . I smiled he smiled back .
Taehyung excuses himself and went to our room ,the others were all looking at his behavior.
Jin : " go to him kook ". I nodded and went after him , I entered and he was sitting at the bed sobbing.
Jungkook: " hey hey hey baby ?! What's wrong?!".
Taehyung: " I'm a failure, I'm sorry ". Jungkook embraces him .
Jungkook: " don't say that , you are my baby , my beautiful boyfriend, and soon you will be Jeon, my gorgeous husband ". He widen his eyes and hugged me .
Taehyung: " I'm not perfect jungkook, you can always change your mind and get a gi—— ". I kissed him he whimpers.
Jungkook: " no one will take your place in my heart baby , no one ". I kissed him , then I pushed him in bed I was on top of him ,he put his hands on my hips and let me in between his legs , I kissed his neck and started sucking he moaned my name which turned me on . I pulled his shirt up and throw it and started sucking his nipples he ark his back .
Taehyung :  « jungkook... please « .
Jungkook : " please what babyboy ". He pulled my hair .
Taehyung : « I want you » . I smirked then I slapped his tights making his scream . I know he is weak in his tights . He pulled my tuxedo then he pulled my tie then he opened my shirt I was looking at him cause he is angry ,I chuckled .
Taehyung : « grrrr , too much things ». I chuckled he is impatient when it comes to sex .
Jungkook : « slow down baby ». I traced my finger near his crotch making him let a sinful moan ,I pulled his pants down and here my dick did a twist , he was wearing a black panties .

(Wattpad took the picture off  sorry lovelies)

Jungkook : « oh babyboy you did not ». He giggled.
Taehyung : « oh yes I did daddy ». I slapped his tight again .
Jungkook : « I love when you surprise me ».he smiled pulled me and kissed me hard , he groaned because he was rubbing our crotch together, I let him do what he wants .
Jungkook: " on all four baby ". He went to the middle of the bed with doggy position , his ass was on full display for me makes me groan . I went to my side table pulled a condom . I get ride of my pants then my boxer , my member was double the size of last time even me was chocked but maybe because I trained so much .
Jungkook: " turn to me baby ". He turned around still in doggy position.
I went to him he was looking at my dick with so much lust .
Jungkook: " suck me ". He grabbed my dick and pumped it few time then he licks it .
Jungkook: " such a tease come on baby ". He then sucked hard making me moan loudly fuck he suck like a crazy that my member was red .he was sucking and bobbing his head so fast .
Jungkook: " ah just like that baby ". When I felt myself cumming I stopped him ,he pouted .
Jungkook: " oh just you wait I will fuck that pretty little hole of you ,would you like that huh ?!". He moaned . I turned him his back was facing me . I put the condom and then put my dick at his entrance he moaned .
Jungkook: " ready babyboy ?!". He nodded
Taehyung: " I'm ready for your big dick ". I pushed my member inside him and didn't let him adjust and I started thrusting in full force on him . He was screaming my name .
Jungkook: " you like that baby ?! ".
Taehyung: " oh yes ... aaah faster daddy ". I slapped his ass few times and he cummed .
Jungkook: " already ?!". He pouted , I'm still thrusting in him .
Taehyung: " I told ... you ... that .. big dick ... makes ... me cum just by ... looking at ... him ". I stopped and started laughing with tears running down .
Jungkook: " oh my god baby you have to stop making me laugh at time of sex ". He giggles.
Taehyung: " come on daddy fuck me ". I started again thrusting hard in him with full speed , he was a moaning mess and me groaning at his tight hole clinching around me.
Jungkook: " cumming baby .. ah shit so tight ". He cummed followed by me , I pulled out he whimpered , I get the condom and throw it , He was panting.
Jungkook: " want a shower baby ?!". He shook his head .
Taehyung: " let's me catch my breath hubby ". I chuckled .
I was looking at him until my phone rung .
Jungkook: " yes hyung ?!".
Namjoon :" get your stupid ass we have a meeting, poor taehyung ". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " cumming ,I mean coming ".
Namjoon : " beurk gross ". He hung up , I chuckled at my phone .
Taehyung: " what is it ?!".
Jungkook: " my love I have a meeting ".
Taehyung: " okay then go take shower ". I nodded .
I went to shower , took one and gets out I looked at him he was still naked and looking at his phone .
Jungkook: " I will go baby ". He makes grabby hand to me to come .
Taehyung: " take care yeah and be here at dinner time ".
Jungkook: " sure baby , pain killer is at the closet okay love ?!".
Taehyung: " okay hubby ". I kissed him last time and went out of the room .
———————————————————-
Another update thank you for reading.
Aaaaaand i like to surprise you with smuts
Take care all and be safe 💜❤️