17

«Morning»
Taehyung woke up and couldn't find jungkook near him in bed he panicked,he taught that Jungkook went to his company without waiting him , until he heard shower .

Taehyung POV :
I waited for jungkook to come out I was looking at my new phone that jungkook gave to me , until his phone rungs suddenly I went to see ,I found the name "haneul". So my curiously took over I answered but I didn't talk .

Haneul: " morning babe ,I'm coming today to your company... hello ?!". My blood run cold is he cheating on me ! I shrugged it off and talked
Taehyung: " I'm sorry but I'm not jungkook, he is in the shower ".
Haneul : " who are you ?! , and why my do you have my boyfriend's phone ?!". I felt a pang in my chest at the word boyfriend.  I ended the call without controlling myself , I felt my tears running out like a river . What if she is really his girlfriend, what if he is cheating?! What if I'm not that enough for him ?! . Things was running in my head that I didn't notice jungkook out of the shower wearing his tuxedo , I wiped my tears and tried to smile .

Jungkook: " good morning baby , slept well ?!" He came to me a pecks my lips , I tried to ignore the ache in my heart . I just nodded didn't look at him in the eyes , I went directly to the bathroom and closed the door .

Jungkook POV :
I went out of the shower ,and my baby with bed head his hair sticking everywhere. I smiled he looks cute ,I went to him and pecks his lips .
When I pecks his lips I felt it wasn't like before he was not acting like usual . I shrugged it off and ready my things. I grabbed my phone and waited for taehyung to have breakfast together after all he has to go to university.
I checked my email until my phone ring.
Jungkook: " what do you want ?!". I said it with cold voice.
" good morning to you too honey". I rolled my eyes this girl is giving me headaches every time I hear here voice .
Jungkook: " say what you want I don't have time haneul ". She whined.
Haneul : " I called you but someone answered your phone , I want to meet you daddy ". My blood boils. She said someone answered my phone ?! .
Jungkook: " listen to me bitch , if you call me again , you won't be breathing again". I hang up , so now I understand something. I kept thinking how to get rid of her .
Taehyung came out with an adorable outfit

I kept staring at him he blushed, I went to him and kissed him hard to the point he moaned . His moans drives me crazy I can't control myself, what confused me he wasn't like usual , before he put his arms around my neck and press his body against mine but today none of that happened.

Jungkook: " what's wrong baby ?!". He shook his head , and kept it down .

Jungkook: " you're confusing me baby , you know I can feel something is off !?".he shook his head again
" tell me baby , I'm here ".
Taehyung: " am I not enough?!". He sobbed
He left me shook , what on earth is he talking about . I kept thinking, but then it clicked in my head .
Jungkook: " is it you who answered my phone earlier huh ?!". He widen his eyes and shook his head
Taehyung: " n-no I d-didn't ". I embraced him
Jungkook: " are you sure baby ". I started kissing his neck
Taehyung: " y-yes ". I sucked really hard that I left a red mark.
Jungkook: " want me to punish you baby boy hum ?!". He shook his head faster
Taehyung: " n-no daddy ". My problem down there woke up , great .
Jungkook: " so tell me , did you ?!". He nodded
Taehyung: " she is your girlfriend, w-why you d-didn't tell me ?!." I lifted him and put him on a small table , he Yelp .
Jungkook: " she's not my girlfriend, why should I have a bitch as a girlfriend while I have a cute and adorable boyfriend that I love hum ?!". He blushed really hard . " I love you baby , make that in mind my love,  everyone in the underground world will tell you things not true about me , but you have to trust me , believe in me baby okay ?!". Taehyung wipes his tears .
Taehyung: " sorry honey , I really believe in you , I love you more ". I smiled he smiled too .
Jungkook: " now give me my kiss ". He was confused, he slides down from the table
Taehyung: " what kiss ?!". He made his way to the door .
Jungkook: " my morning kiss ". I pouted, he giggles
Taehyung: " catch me to have it darling ".
He run in the hallway.
Jungkook: " yah Kim taehyung,come back here this instant ". He giggles I run after him
He went to the dining room and started running around the table , and the members were looking at us with smiles some laughing because I was pouting and taehyung was giggling.
Jungkook: " come here or I won't sleep with you tonight ". He started giggling again
Hoseok: " grrr, gross ". I glared at him
Jin : " why are you running after him ?!". I looked at Jin and pouted
Jungkook: " he didn't give me my morning kiss ". Jimin and the other dropped their mouths
Jimin: " is all that about a kiss ?!." Yoongi shook his head while smiling
Jungkook: " yes it's my energy in the morning ". Taehyung started laughing I glared at him
Jungkook: " oh you're laughing, no more kisses for you ". I huffs and started walking to the door . I heard footsteps running after me and he hugged me from behind.
Taehyung: " I-I'm s-sorry ". He started crying, oh fuck he is so sensitive I forgot that , I turned around and hugged him really tightly.
Jungkook: " don't cry my love ". He nodded and looked at me
Taehyung: " are you mad at me ?!". I nodded
Jungkook: " yes I'm m....". He kissed me really hard that I couldn't breathe after a moment I started following him lips moving I pulled him to me and deepened the kiss . After a moment of kiss I pulled away .
Taehyung: " are you still mad at me ?!". I shook my head I was staring at him
Jungkook: " seriously you are full of wonders ".
He giggles.
Taehyung:" honey lets have breakfast, we are late ". I nodded pulled him for a kiss
Jungkook: " I love you ".
Taehyung: " I love you ". He pecks my lips
We started walking to the dining room to have breakfast.
——————————————-
Hello guys I hope you are all doing good .
Sorry for the late updates 😘