20

Jungkook  went up to his and taehyungs room to find him in the bed reading a book and smiling he was so focused that he didn't notice Jung kook coming until he felt the bed dig that someone is sitting he lifted his head and looked at jungkook .

Taehyung :" take shower kook yeah "

Jungkook just nodded but he looked at taehyung and noticed that he is stiff and a little nervous .

Jungkook :" why are you nervous baby !?"  Taehyung shook his head .

Taehyung :" i-im not " Jung kook sighed and gets up
Jungkook :" yes you are , you always fidget with your fingers when you are nervous"

Taehyung stopped and looked down

Taehyung :" im not nervous jungkook " jungkook anger bigin to rise

Jungkook :" you are ,you never call me by my name when you are normal ".
Taehyung :" I TOLD YOU IM NOT " jungkook rised an eyebrow because right now he really is furious to why he is screaming .
Jungkook :" don't you dare shout at me kim taehyung". Taehyung gets up from the bed and slapped jungkook.
Taehyung :" oh i dare now jungkook ,because I won't tolerate you playing with me " jungkook eyes darken
Jungkook :" you dare to even raise your hand to slap me , what did I do !?. He wasn't looking at taehyung like a boyfriend anymore because he felt hurt by his words .
Taehyung throw his phone at jungkook.
Taehyung :" care to explain !?" Jungkook open the phone and read text message send by unknown number.
        "Kim taehyung stay away from my husband , you are just another toy for him keep dreaming he is mine , if you want evidence we were together last night "            attached images

Jungkook looked dark at the phone then he looked at taehyung.

Jungkook:" did you believe that !?" Taehyung glared at jungkook

Taehyung :" how can I not believe jungkook " jungkook slamed the phone on the floor .making taehyung flinch .
Jungkook:" you beleived in pictures that it was me ,believing in my love for you that I was playing with you !?".
Taehyung :" YES I do because she sent the pictures " .jungkook backed away
Jungkook :" so you think my love is a joke for you ". Taehyung nodded
Taehyung :" you came late yesterday jungkook,that explains all , I really regret loving you ". Jungkook widen his eyes
He couldn't believe his ears he couldn't believe that this person is the same or not he couldn't believe that this person is his boyfriend .he gritted his teeth and glared back .
Jungkook :" i loved you ,I really did , but I see you are the same as others , I swear from now on I won't smile if I see your face ,you promised that you wouldn't believe what others say about me but you did the opposite, you promised you will love me but you hurted me like others ,is that so !? You regret loving me !? , now I will make you regret meeting me taehyung thats my words for you ". He grabbed taehyung by his arms making him whimper. " I hate you taehyung " he pushed him . making him fall to the ground and get went out .

Jungkook pov :
Jungkook when he went out he was met with all his members looking at him without talking.
Jungkook :" tomorrow new mission at night , except you jimin and jin ."
Jimin :" i will come " I glared at him .
Jungkook :" i think the fuck not , you are staying here and thats final ". I glared at me he looked down and nodded .
I was going to my office but a hand stopped me I looked up and my eyes soften a little bit.
Jin :" please don't do something you regret after ". I just nodded and continued walking down to my office.
I set in my office and kept thinking until I felt tears in my cheeks . he really regret everything . I loved him from my heart and thats what I get , love is so difficult .I didn't realize that I was sobbing. I'm a weak mafia , I now  beleive it .
I was thinking so hard that I didn't notice all the members there looking at me.
Jimin:" i don't think its the way taehyung can react ". I looked up
Hoseok : something's off ,don't you think !?." I shook my head
Jungkook:" he regrets everything hyungs ".
Yoongi :" he don't,something's not in place ,think of it ,he was normal way before what makes him change so suddenly!?"
Jin :" yoongi is right ".
Namjoon :" i think trouble is coming our way and the target is taehyung ,to get to you ".
Jungkook :" you think what I think hyung!?". Namjoon nodded
Namjoon :" exactly ,the point is how !?".
Yoongi :" a place where taeyhung go ".
Jimin:" university!?" .
Jin :" yes "
I kept thinking ,if that the person we are thinking of ,the person will regret even thinking of it but for taehyung I will make him regret what he said to me .
Jimin:" i will track down everyone that is working under a mafia , since I can't come with you I will work at home ".
Jin :" I will help ".
Namjoon :" hoseok prepare all the materials we need , yoongi and jungkook , we will analys if anything is not right yeah !?"
Jung kook:" don't make it obvious until we know who then we can finish him ".
Hoseok :" let's start tomorrow".
I nodded .
Jungkook:" hyungs take rest now ,especially you jimin ". I tried to smile because he was pregnant and I dreamed to have a son or daughter but that dream got ripped off me I didn't realize that tears were falling.
Jin :" come here my little baby " he hugged me really tight I calmed down a little bit because all my hyungs was hugging me too . we pulled out and I smiled a little
Jimin:" you should rest too ,you look tired ".
Jungkook :" i will go out for a little ".
Jin :" oo oh no young man no out at this hour ".
Jungkook :" i will go there ,to change a little ".all members nodded then they went out
Jimin:" love can't be regretted if you two fight for it ". I looked at him and we smiled
Jungkook :" night hyung "he waved and said good night too .
I went to my room to grabe some clothes cause I won't be living here . I opened the door ,he was crying on the bed he stopped and looked at me but he didn't say a thing .I continued taking clothes and putting them in a bag .
Taehyung :" w-where a-are y-you g-going !?" I didn't respond and continued what I was doing.
I went to the bathroom took shower and went out to find him at the door .
Jungkook:" move " he shook his head
Taehyung :" w-where a-are you g-going ?! " he was shaking and sobbing a little bit . I get my self composed and push him.before I was going out I went to him and gave him a promise he gave me one our first date he looked at it and sobbed and shook his head , I grabbed my bag and went to the door , but something stopped me .
Taehyung :" sacrifices " . i looked at him he hold something in his hand like a piece of paper  , a shadow run in the balcony after a bang was heard .
My heart stopped everything stopped . how !?, when!?, where!?, questions was giving me a headache.
I looked at taehyung , blood was coming out of his mouth and he fell to the ground coughing.
Jungkook:" TAEHYUNG !!!".

---------------------------_-------------------------------
Hello lovelies ❤
Here another chapter
I know its confusing but things will be at place . love you all
take care of yourselves  😘