6

Later that night :
Taehyung and the other members was watching tv in the living room .

Later that night :Taehyung and the other members was watching tv in the living room

Taehyung was really tired from the cleaning and all . Jimin came and told him that they will watch movies so they all bring their pillows and snacks and all they need for a night . In the middle of the movie they heard a knock on the door they all turned to see who is knocking now at night . Jin gets up to open but a maid went before he can do so he stayed glued to namjoon . 
The door opened revealing a girl that they know really well because they saw her too much in this house but she always disappear in the morning. They all groaned.
Yoongi: " what are you doing here Jennie ?!". She pouted and rolled her hair seductively.jimin made a deep groan.
Jungkook: " I called her". He went next to her they didn't even notice jungkook coming dressing sexily with wet hair.
Jennie: " daddy I missed you". She kissed him on his jaw then on his lips . He groaned
" not now baby girl". He lets go of her hand but she is still clinging to his arms . They didn't notice a person who was looking down with teary eyes but he blinked them away and stood up.
Taehyung: " I-I'm going to my room , I'm tired".
Jimin: "taehyung we said we stay watching all night not just one hour". He pouted
Jennie: " taehyung is that you !? , what are you doing here ?!".
Taehyung: " none of your business Jennie". He looked up saw jungkook looking at him with angry eyes . " I-I'm i-m a.... a maid here". All frowned. Namjoon spoke " you are not a maid taehyung we talked about that".
Jennie: " if you were a maid you wouldn't dare sit with my boyfriend's friends (she made a thinking face). You are here for a lap dance or serving someone, who is the unlucky person who called you and paid you?!". Jimin stoop up and glared at her .
Jimin: " if we look around,you are the only bitch here , look at you a second before you were seducing my man , jungkook take her or I will snap her neck". Before can anything happen taehyung run up stairs. Jungkook kept looking at the stairs like he is counting them and turned around took her arm harshly to his room .
In jungkook's room:
Jungkook: " you stay here ,I will be back". She nodded,he went out
Jungkook POV:
I walked to my office grabbed my phone called someone
"Hello!?"
Jungkook: " tomorrow I want you to take a girl she's in my mansion to the basement and wait for me".
" okay sir".
I went again to my room get undressed and undressed her and fucked the shit out of her . She will know that to not mess with the Jeon .
Taehyung POV :
After I run away I didn't go to my room I went to the garden when I passed my time with Jungkook,

I sat on the table and kept thinking that my life is a mess , I prefer being tortured than looking at him with someone , but I'm happy for him he didn't like me heck he has a girlfriend that he like , she is sexy and beautiful not like me I keep d...

I sat on the table and kept thinking that my life is a mess , I prefer being tortured than looking at him with someone , but I'm happy for him he didn't like me heck he has a girlfriend that he like , she is sexy and beautiful not like me I keep depending on someone to make me feel safe . I taught he cared but now I think he did that just because Jin Hyung wanted me out of that place , I sighed stupid heart , stupid life , and stupid jungkook. I kept thinking and thinking again I cried my heart out , I will just make myself as his maid and that's all better then nothing, I sniffled and made my way to my room , my room is not that far from jungkook's room so I passed by oh how much I didn't want to pass by that I heard moans and groaning sound ,skin slapping, my heart broke into million pieces. I run To my chamber closed the door harshly that made a loud bang ,hope the members didn't notice,I curled myself and kept crying what I always do .
Hope I will disappear of this cruel world , even killing myself would be a great idea I don't deserve living, that's what dad said im a waist of space , my mom was more devil than my dad she was the one who told him to make me a prostitute,I hate myself,I hate my life , I hate jungkook I kept repeating that but at the end I can't hate him . I cried until I fell asleep.

In the living room :
All the members was looking at each other .
Hoseok: " what the hell is he doing I thought he liked him by the look of the week they stayed glued the each other". Yoongi faces him and spoke " well you didn't see the look when taehyung run like he is hiding something". Namjoon nodded in agreement . " but why is he doing that ?! He is hurting himself and someone else". "He is doing that to protect him ,I know for sure he is doing that , the same scenarios are rolled now like what happened with his ex" said Jin . Jimin opened his mouth but close it after . But spoke when he noticed something different. " guys didn't you see the ring in jungkook's finger ?!". "I saw that but didn't pay attention to because he wore that ring when he fell in love with li... wait a second why is he wearing it now?!"hoseok said .
" I think he already is in love with taehyung". Namjoon said . Jin is deep in his thoughts until yoongi nudged him .
Jin: " jungkook kept distancing himself from taehyung and the reason I think it's not of danger but because he is afraid to fall and end up hurt like before". " that bitch left an ugly scare in his heart huh".hoseok exclaims " let's talk to him tomorrow, let's make a plan ". Jin said . Namjoon looked at him and spoke " lets be  angry at him to confirm if he is in love with tae or no".
They all nodded and kept watching tv in peace time to time hearing something unpleasant but they focused on the television more forgetting all the things.
—————————————————-