37

Third person POV :
Taehyung woke up again whispering jungkook'a name making Jin and jimin wake up too .
Jin : " calm down taehyung ". He patted his back feeling taehyungs tears on his shoulder .
Taehyung: " j-jungkook ". Jimin came and embraced taehyung.
Jimin : " don't worry he will be fine ". Taehyung shook his head .
Taehyung: " jungkook..... jungkook ". They sighed and make taehyung lyes in bed and they patted his shoulder soon taehyung slept still whispering jungkook name .
Namjoon came to the room .
Namjoon: " how is he ?!".
Jimin : " poor taehyung,wouldn't stop whispering jungkook's name ". Namjoon shook his head .
Namjoon : " taehyung just whispered,jungkook woke up shouting his name , he almost gave us a heart attack ". They giggles.
Jin : " Jungkook woke up ?! he is unbelievable ".
Namjoon: " yeah he woke up just now , the doctor said he forces himself and his wound opened resulting him to have pain". They nodded.
Jimin : " where is the others?!".
Namjoon: " hoseok and yoongi went to the company and the others are with jungkook ".
Jin : " don't let him go home until he finishes his treatment ". Namjoon nodded.he went to jin and kissed him .
Namjoon: " just don't be mad at me , I love you baby ". Jin blushes.
Jin : " I'm not mad , I love you too darling, go bring me food ,me and this little is hungry ". He caresses his baby bumb, making jimin and namjoon to chuckle.
Namjoon : " sure thing baby ". He went out but before kissing Jin .
Jimin : " we have the greatest man in the world , we just have to deal with their crazy asses ". They giggles making taehyung to move and wake up .
Taehyung: " jungkook!". They sighed again .
Jimin : " see I told you he is fine , you have to eat then we will take you to him ". Taehyung didn't move or react he just set and looked at the window.
Jin : " I know what in your head taehyung but believe us you two can't live without each other , you lost your child but jungkook still has a dick he can still make you pregnant ". Taehyung turned to Jin blushing and smiling a little bit .
Jimin: " we have them with us because they love us , jungkook never loved someone so dearly, so give him another chance for the love  of your baby who couldn't make it ". Taehyung turned his head and nodded a little bit .he tried to gets up but Jin helps him to walk .
Jin : " where are you going?!".
Taehyung: " j-jungkook ".
Jin : " I told you to eat first ". He glared at him
Taehyung shook his head .
Taehyung: " jungkook ". Jin glared at him .
Jin : " fiiiine lets go ". He walked with taehyung in the hallway.they opened the door for him ,and here was his jungkook in bed with baekhyun and Ariana giving him to eat and namjoon with food in his hand .
Namjoon: " I was coming to give you food why did you come here ?!". Jin sighed and pointed at taehyung who his eyes and jungkooks eyes are locked .
Taehyung: " J-jungkook ". He whispered
Jungkook: " tae baby ". He tried to get up but taehyung lifts his hand for him to not move he made his way to jungkook and set beside him jungkook caresses his cheeks taehyung lyes his head on jungkook chest and started sobbing.
The others went out letting this two to have some private.
Jungkook: " hey hey baby look at me ". Taehyung shook his head .
Jungkook: " please baby ". Taehyung looked up
Taehyung: " s-sorry ". Jungkook widen his eyes ,he put his finger on taehyungs lips .
Jungkook: " never repeat that my love ,come here ". He embraced taehyung and they stayed like that for about 5 minutes
Jungkook: " did my baby eat ?!". Taehyung shook his head .
Jungkook: " let's make this cute little tummy full ". Jungkook caresses taehyung tummy making his tears to fall .
Taehyung: " s-sorry ". Jungkook crashes his lips to taehyung.
Jungkook: " we will have our little version baby , don't worry , I'm sorry for my outburst at you I was angry and it was my fault ". He looked down refusing to look at taehyung face .
Taehyung: " let's forget what happened ". He lifted jungkook head .
Jungkook: " I was afraid to never hear your voice again , I was afraid to loose you , believe me I will d—-". He was cut with lips , taehyung pulled and then he slapped his chest making jungkook wince in pain .
Taehyung: " don't ever say that ". He slapped his chest again. Jungkook winced again .
Jungkook: " okay okay , grrr that hurt baby ". Taehyung glared at him , his glare never can make jungkook fear him instead he laughed making taehyung pout .
Jungkook: " my cute little baby , I missed you ". He pulled taehyung to him and kissed him .
Taehyung: " hungry ". He pouted making jungkook chuckle .
Jungkook: " let's eat my love ". Taehyung nodded eagerly,he grabbed a box of noodles and started eating and jungkook was looking at him . Taehyung grabs some of noodles and put it in front of jungkook mouth , jungkook shook his head .
Taehyung: " then I won't eat ". Jungkook panicked
Jungkook : " no ...no here give me I'm hungry ". Taehyung giggles and put a little noodles in front of jungkook's mouth but he before blow on it .
Jungkook: " I love you ". Taehyung looked at him and smiled .
Taehyung : " I don't love you ".
Jungkook frowns then pouted he grabbed taehyung hips and made him sit on his lap . He gasped at the sudden movement.
Jungkook: " what did you say ?!"
Taehyung: " I -I d- I love you ". Jungkook chuckled.
Jungkook: " such a tease ,huh baby boy ".
He squeezed taehyung hips making let a little whimper.
Jungkook: " tell me baby , are you hurt anywhere?!, perhaps here ?!". He put his hand on taehyung crotch,making taehyung slap his hand .
Taehyung: " oh no I'm not hurt you...you muscle bunny ". Jungkook laughed his heart out , he wiped his tears from laughing.
Jungkook: " ah I really missed you my love ".
Taehyung: " I missed you more darling , let's finish eating, then you should rest ". Jungkook smiles .
Jungkook: " you always think of me first ".
Taehyung shoved noodles in his mouth .
Taehyung: " that's because I'm the wife here and you should shut up and follow my orders ". Jungkook widen his eyes and made a zip in his mouth .
Jungkook: " didn't know you are so sassy ". Taehyung flips his no existent hair making jungkook chuckle . When then finished taehyung joined jungkook in bed then they started talking and giggling with each other , then sleep took over them , arms around each other and foot tangled to one another.