51

Taehyung POV :
I was changing my clothes and I put something loose

that can't squeeze my tummy then I rubbed it I smiled I'm so happy for us having this little baby

that can't squeeze my tummy then I rubbed it I smiled I'm so happy for us having this little baby . I was at the window looking out then the door opened revealing Jungkook my love .
Jungkook: " are you okay baby ?!, need something?!". He was asking me and I just smiled , he came to me and hugged me from behind and his hand never leaving my belly , and we were looking out the window.
Taehyung: " I'm fine darling, shouldn't you sleep you were up all night honey ". He smiled and turned me to face him and kissed me .
Jungkook: " I'm little bit sleepy baby ". I pulled him to bed and pulled his tuxedo and pants leaving him in just boxers and went to the closet and bring a pajama for him .
Jungkook: " you should rest love don't overwork yourself ".
Taehyung: " hubby , you don't have to worry I should take care of my husband too ". He pecks my lips and wore his pajama then lay in bed bringing me with him he put his head on my shoulder and his hand on my tummy .
Jungkook: " I'm so happy honey". He rubbed my tummy and talked .
Jungkook: " be easy on mommy okay little baby ". He woke up and kissed my tummy making me giggles.
Taehyung: " you are a great husband and a great dad ". He smiled.
Jungkook: " we should go for a check up tomorrow yeah ?!". I nodded .
Taehyung: " baekhyun hyung is near the due day ".
Jungkook:" when is it ?!".
Taehyung: " he said this week ". He nodded on my shoulder .
Jungkook: " hope everything go good for him , let's sleep baby ". And put off the lights and slept .

Morning time :
I woke up feeling nausea I run to the bathroom
And I started to throw up , until I felt hand on my back .
Jungkook: " here baby , take your time love ". He caresses my cheeks giving me water to clean my mouth .
Taehyung: " good morning hubby ".
Jungkook: " morning love , how are you feeling?!". I kissed his cheeks he is worried.
Taehyung: " I'm fine love it's just morning sickness ". He lifted me bride style making me yelp .
Jungkook: " let's give my baby a breakfast yeah ".
Taehyung: " I want cookies pweaaase ". He chuckled .
Jungkook: " with ketchup?!". He laughed and I giggled,and shook my head
Taehyung: " with a kiss and apple juice". He kissed me
Jungkook: " and apple juice on the way ". I giggled.
He put me down and Jin Hyung was making breakfast.
Jungkook: " morning hyung ". He turned around and smiled .
Jin : " good morning , how are you taebear?!".
Jungkook: " he throws up a little in the morning , hyung do we have cookies?!".
Jin : " Jimin ate them yesterday,why ?!".
Jungkook: " my baby is craving for some ".
Taehyung: " that's fine I will have everything ".
Jungkook: " let's go to our room we have a check up to do ".
Taehyung: " but I want to eat first ". I pouted he pecks my pout .
Jungkook: " that's why honey on the way i will buy you cookies and other things ". I kissed him and went to wear my clothes .
We ate at a nice cafeteria then we went to the hospital for check up ,we were waiting until I heard my name .
" Jeon Taehyung?!". I looked at Jungkook wide eyes .
Jungkook: " yeah he is here ". He pecks my lips .
Jungkook: " after you mr Jeon ". I giggled.
And went inside . There was a women .
Doctor : " so who is the pregnant one ?!". She smiled I lifted my hand .
Taehyung: " it's me ". I said it shyly .
Doctor: " oh great , first pregnancy??". I shook my head .
Jungkook: " second but my love had a miscarriage before ". He looked at me and the doctor patted Taehyung back .
Doctor: " that's fine , you may lay down please!". I lay down and jungkook at my head sitting and grabbed my hand .
Doctor: " this jelly substance is a little bit cold ". She put it on my belly making me shiver she giggled. I was waiting and jungkook kissed my head .
Doctor: " see this small point is a little bean here it's your baby ". Jungkook tears was falling,and mine too .
Jungkook: " that's so beautiful honey ". He squeezed my hand . The doctor smiled at us .
Doctor: " your health is good and the baby is good congratulations you are 3 weeks pregnant ". I widen my eyes and jungkook too .
Jungkook: " hein?! But he was just yesterday ?!".
Doctor: " he was before but maybe the symptoms didn't show earlier, did you feel like fainting or vomiting ?!".
Taehyung: " I felt it before but didn't take it seriously ". Jungkook caresses my cheeks .
Jungkook: " and you didn't tell me baby that you were sick ". He pouted I squeezed his hand .
Taehyung: " don't worry hubby , I'm fine now ".
Doctor: " you have to buy this multivitamins for him ". Jungkook nodded and we started to walk out saying goodbye to the doctor until we met with Chanyeol.
Jungkook: " what are you doing here ?!".
Chanyeol: " baekhyun water broke ". I widen his eyes
Taehyung: " he is giving birth now ?!". He nodded I run to his room and others were there waiting.
Jungkook: " I told you to not run honey be careful ". I pouted he hugged me .
Taehyung: " sorry hubby ". He kissed me .
Jin : " how did it go ?!".
Taehyung: " I'm 3 weeks pregnant ". They widen their eyes .
Jimin : " what ?!, but .. "
Jungkook: " I wrecked him and he was already pregnant ". I slapped his chest and hide my face in his neck feeling him chuckle.
We were waiting until we heard baby cry Chanyeol was with tears and a nurse came out with a baby boy in her hand wrapped in blue covers .
He took him  in his hand and that's a precious moment. After a little Chanyeol went to see baekhyun inside with his baby and we followed him congratulating him . I took the baby and looked at him
Taehyung : " what a beautiful little baby ". Jungkook hugged me and the baby too with his hand .
Jungkook: " you will be a mommy too soon ". I smiled at him .
That was the best moment in our life it's when we carry a blessing with someone we die for .
————————————————————————
Hello lovelies hope you all are doing fine .
So the next chapter is the end ,hope you didn't feel bored with this book .
Stay safe and take care of yourself ❤️💜
Double update 😘😘