11

Third POV :
Jungkook run after he saw taehyung tuning to the direction of his room , he heard a loud bang of the door ,he stopped right at the door for a minute taking his breath then he spoke.

Jungkook: " tae baby open the door please !". He heard nothing. " tae honey please!".
Taehyung: " g-go a-away". He was sobbing really hard that his breathing was a little hard for him .
Jungkook: " taehyung open the door please , I want to talk to you baby". For a moment he heard taehyung spoke again
Taehyung: " the door is opened jungkook". Jungkook widen his eyes and spoke to himself "what an idiot". Jungkook went inside find taehyung by the window look outside with tears streaming on his cheeks . Jungkook went to him and embraced him really hard , he heard quit sobs that breaks his heart in millions pieces .
Taehyung: " I-I tried to be strong for a long time , b-but now I'm weak jungkook". He broke down again . " he broke me jungkook, he used me , he throw me to others , tell me is that how parents treat their children!". Jungkook was silently listening while planning a devil plan to make them all suffer .
Jungkook: " baby look at me". Taehyung refuses to look up . " please". He looked up with red eyes tears still streaming.
Jungkook: " you are not weak , you are my strong baby , never forget that okay ?!". Taehyung nodded .jungkook was thinking again if he should ask or let him sleep but his curiosity was killing him .
Jungkook: " I want to ask you something but you have to answer me when you feel better if you don't want then we skip it okay ?!". Taehyung nodded again . " is it true that you can get pregnant?!". Taehyung tensed and started to shake and tears started to flow again.
Jungkook: " you don't have to answer me baby , take your time yeah !". Taehyung shook his head .
Taehyung: " please do throw me out please ". Jungkook was confused but embrace taehyung tightly.
Jungkook: "never going to do that to my baby". Taehyung blushes and jungkook laughed .
Taehyung: " y-yes I can get pregnant, that's that's why ...". He stopped and looked up shaking.
Jungkook: " you know baby you can tell me everything, I'm here with you". He grabbed taehyung's hands and Gide him to bed and sit on it .
Taehyung took a deep breath and then started
Taehyung: " when I was born dad was normal but at the age of ten he started to get abusive , he would yell whenever he see my face , then at the age of 19 he stopped me to go to university to work under him as a.. prostitute, he was giving me to higher class , when Woobin told me the story kim sold me to him because I can give him a kid ". Taehyung lowered his head to not look at jungkook he felt ashamed of himself even if he was forced, he felt a finger under his chin .
Jungkook: " don't look down , and don't be ashamed baby , d-did anyone touch you there in any inappropriate place ?!". Taehyung nodded.
Taehyung: " I was working in the VIP as a d-dancer , there was my d- mr Kim's manager who was threatening me if I complained". Jungkook eyes darkened and anger showed in his eyes that taehyung started shaking again
Taehyung: " please don't throw me out , I I will do anything,I-I don't want to go back p-please master". Jungkook hugged him and whispered.
Jungkook: " don't ever say that , and I told you to not call me master". He glared at taehyung who shaders with fear . Jungkook regretted that and embraced him . " sorry love". Taehyung relaxed a little but lifted his head to look at Jungkook.
Taehyung: " w-why was your girlfriend in the basement?!". Jungkook chuckled and looked down at him .
Jungkook: " she's not my girlfriend, why do I need one when I have a baby to love ,hum ?!". Taehyung looked at him confused.
Taehyung: " a baby ?! But we don't have a baby in this mansion?!". He pouted . Jungkook swears that this is the best thing that happened in his life , he looks adorable.
Jungkook: " yes I have he is sitting beside me now , and he's looking so cute that I want to eat him". Taehyung was trying to comprehend what he said then it comes to him and he blushes really hard a pink is noticeable. He heard jungkook laughter he hit him in his chest then pouted .
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook?!". Jungkook hummed " I-I like you". He looked at jungkook face he saw his eyes going to pop out off their place he panicked. " I-it's okay I-if you don't, people will get out of the liking, I'm a-sorry". He gets up with teary eyes , he was going to take a step to the door to run , but was stopped.Jungkook grabs his waist tightly.
Jungkook: " is that so , you like me ?!". He smirked when he saw taehyung lower his head and nodded slightly.
Taehyung: " I-I do b-but I-it's okay I will try to forget". Jungkook tightens more his hand tAehyung whimpered .
Jungkook: " do never forget that baby you are stuck with me till our last breath". Taehyung did not move he stayed as he was . " I like you too my baby". Taehyung widen his eyes then blushes.
Jungkook: " so will you be my boyfriend and go out on a date with me ?!". Taehyung was going to pass out .
Taehyung: " jungkook I-I was a prostitute".
Jungkook: " I don't care".
Taehyung: " I'm dirty".
Jungkook : " your not and I don't care".
Taehyung: " you deserve better , a girl or boy that can love you , care for you , give you a family, sacrifice for you". Jungkook shook his head .
Jungkook: " I deserve you , you're the only one who doesn't ask money , you will love me , you will care for me , you will give me a family." Taehyung blushes at the last one .
Taehyung: " I'm weak , but I will try to do anything for you, I will protect you if I can". Jungkook smiles at his words , he felt happy .
Jungkook: " you are not weak , and I'm the one who will protect you no matter what". Taehyung smiles and nodded, they were looking at each other , jungkook lifted his hand and caresses his face .
Jungkook: " can I kiss you". Taehyung blushes
" it's okay if you think it's too s—-".

He was cut with lips he widen his eyes then kissed back circles his arms around his waist while taehyung around his neck , their lips modeled no tongue no rush no lust just love , they pulled away breathing heavily

Jungkook: " wow , so what's your answer?!". Taehyung pecked him in the lips , jungkook was taken aback .
Jungkook: " if answering was with kisses then I will ask you everyday , anytime and everywhere". Taehyung giggles and hitting him in his chest while jungkook chuckle.
Jungkook: " is that a yes ?!". Taehyung pecks him again .
Taehyung: " yes ". Jungkook pulled him for a kiss .
Jungkook: " then be ready tomorrow at 6:00pm we will go out". Taehyung nodded and his smile was big .
Taehyung: " can we go down, I-I'm hungry". He blushes, he is still new to all this but everything was going good for him .
Jungkook: " of course love".

He kisses him again took his hand and they went out to the dining room

He kisses him again took his hand and they went out to the dining room .
———————————
Hope you guys liked it ❤️