42

Third person POV:
Taehyung and jungkook went to the mall grabbed what they wanted and went to a shop that Jungkook smirked. Jungkook let taehyung grab what he want

Jungkook was sitting on a chair waiting for taehyung to finish , the shop workers were looking at jungkook seductively, but he was looking at his phone  then he looked up and he saw something that caught his eyes he went to it and give it to the w...

Jungkook was sitting on a chair waiting for taehyung to finish , the shop workers were looking at jungkook seductively, but he was looking at his phone then he looked up and he saw something that caught his eyes he went to it and give it to the worker without taehyung notice,then he gave it to his guard to put it in the car . Taehyung came running to jungkook .
Taehyung: " hubby .. hubby ?!". Jungkook looked up to his baby and smiled .
Jungkook: " slow down love ,do you Need something honey ?!". Taehyung blushes.the shop workers widen their eyes .
Taehyung: " I got jimin's gift , I will get something else but it's me who will pay ". Jungkook shook his head .
Jungkook: " oh no , when we are out it's me who pays ". Taehyung gave his puppy eyes .
Taehyung: " please ?! . Pretty please !! , pweaaaase hubby ". Jungkook was looking at him .taehyung was pouting.
Jungkook: " fucked tonight for sure ". Taehyung widen his eyes .
Taehyung: " your highness,you can pay I was joking ". He bowed to jungkook and run to choose what he wants making jungkook chuckle . Jungkook gets up and follows taehyung and see what he is choosing.
Taehyung: " hubby do you like this color?!".
Jungkook: " on you ?! Yeah I will eat you ". He grabbed taehyung by his waist and kissed him .
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook, ah calm down ". He pulled away . Jungkook pecks his lips and went to his chair and waited for his baby to finish.
After half an hour he finished and jungkook pays and they went home . Taehyung put all the bags aside , they found the bottoms in the living room angry .
Jungkook: " what's with your faces ?!". He looked at them .
Jin : " stupid boyfriends they didn't even say hi to us and went to your office ".
Jungkook: " I will go ". He went without pecking taehyung lips who he pouted .
Jimin : " how about we do something ".
Ariana : " I don't want to get fucked please my ass still hurts ". They laughed.
They whispered the plan and went to do it . When they came they started chatting like they are normal . The tops came and saw that there still chatting and laughing.
Jimin : " go guys take shower and dry your hair we don't want you to catch cold ". They nodded and went to take shower .
After 20minutes the tops shouted .
Taehyung,jimin,Ariana,Jin,baekhyun
They shouted the bottoms name each called his boyfriend name . They came to the living room glaring at their boyfriends,while the others were laughing their asses .

(They are like that just to describe the moment)The tops with flour on their faces and hair but the glare that they show is not going to pass like that

The tops with flour on their faces and hair but the glare that they show is not going to pass like that . They went inside their room without talking. The bottoms put flour on the hair dryer so when they put on the dryer they will get on the face and hair ,And they prepared everything.
Jungkook POV :
I looked one last time at taehyung and went inside the room , he came running after me , I went inside to take another shower . I came out and glared at him , he was sitting on bed with his head hang down .
Taehyung: " I'm sorry hubby ". I didn't respond just went to my office set down . Taehyung: " I'm really sorry hubby , I won't do it again ". I looked at him and he looked down . I smirked .
Jungkook: " come here ". He gets up and came in front of me still looking down .
Jungkook: " look at me ". He looked at me and a tear fell down .
Taehyung: " I'm sorry ". I kept looking at him .
Jungkook: " do something maybe I can consider forgiving you ". He looked at me and came to me , he pecks my lips .
Jungkook: " is that all you got for me ?! a peck ?!". He set on his knees and grabbed my zip and opened my pants .i get up a little to let him took my pants with my boxers off . He then put his lips on member and he looks at me seductively, then he put my member in his mouth sucking really hard making me groan .
Jungkook: " ah baby you suck hard ". Taehyung looked at me .and he sucked the tip of my member.
Jungkook: " aaah shit love ,do it again , suck me hard ". Taehyung sucked hard again ,I pulled from his mouth .
Jungkook: " go to bed ". He went to bed and set in the middle,while I got ride of my clothes.
Jungkook: " take off your clothes ". I went to our closet and pulled lube and went to bed he was hiding his member and looking down . I lifted his head .
Jungkook: " lay down ". He did what he was told ,and he opened his legs for me to be in between, I kissed him and he caresses my back ,then I went to his nipple and I sucked one while I played with the second, his breath hitches, he left a small whiny moan that gives shiver to my member . I lifted my member and put it on top of his and pressed myself on him he moaned and I made a thrust he moaned loudly.
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook ". I thrusted again he shake a little. I lifted myself from him and went to his hole and put my tangue and started circling while he arched his back . Then I went to his face and kissed him . I pulled and put lube on my member. I lignes my dick at his entrance and thrusted slowly he left a little sob I stopped.
Jungkook: " are you okay baby , want us to stop ?!".
Taehyung: " n-no ,it hurts a little ". I kissed his to distract him and entered full in him but slowly,when he nodded I thrusted slowly but his moan and his face that shows he is getting pleasure I thrusted hard .
Taehyung: " aaaaaah god , faster daddy ". I thrusted faster that his body is shaking.
Jungkook: " ah baby you take me so well ". I speed more his moans is getting loud .
Taehyung: " c-cumming , I'm cum—". He didn't finish and came all over his stomach and mine too , I kept thrusting hard .
Jungkook: " will . You .do .that .again . Huh?!". With each word is a hard thrust that he is sobbing.
Taehyung: " n-no daddy ". I smirked.
Jungkook: " who's your daddy?!". I still thrust on him hard but slowly.
Taehyung: " you daddy ". He circled his legs on my torso, and arms around my neck .
I kept on thrusting until I came and he came for a second time , I pulled out of him .
Jungkook: " up for a shower ?!".
Taehyung: " yes please ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " how come today you didn't make me laugh at time of sex ". He looked at me and pouted .
Taehyung: " well now my ass is crying in cum ". I fell on top of him laughing hard .
Jungkook: " oh my god baby you're the best , come on let's shower ".
Taehyung: " please can you carry me ?!". I went to him and kissed him then I lifted him and went take shower and then when we finished I lay him in bed and went to my side and gave him pain killer .
Jungkook: " you're good ?! , does it hurt ?!". He turned to me .
Taehyung: " you were rough on me ". He pouted , I peck his pout .
Jungkook: " after what you did you deserve it ". He giggles.
Taehyung: " I won't stop doing things like that to make you fuck me roughly ". I slapped his ass ,He whined.
Jungkook: " oh baby I was gentle this time but next time you will see ". He giggled
Taehyung: " can't wait to get fucked again by you my man ". I was caressing his ass gently since he loves it , we are naked after all just the covers on us .
Jungkook: " then we will have tone of babies ". He laughed .
Taehyung: " if you are the father then that's fine ". That makes me smile proudly.
Jungkook: " I don't want to wreck you baby for now sleep before I will torture your ass hole ". He laughed and kissed me .
Taehyung: " I love you ".
Jungkook: " I love you ". We kissed then sleep took over us in each other embrace his face on my neck arms around each other .
——————————————
Take care lovelies and stay safe 💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️