26

Morning:
Third POV :
Taehyung woke up early took shower then he went to bed kissed jungkook's cheek who squirmed and groaned to the sun that came through the window making taehyung giggles.

Taehyung pov :
I get out of our room meeting jimin on my way down ,he was rubbing his tummy and groaning.
Taehyung: " morning hyung ". I crutches down and kissed his tummy " morning little baby". Jimin smiles .
Jimin : " morning taebear ". I smiled back
We went down and met with Jin at the table writing something on a paper.
Jimin&taehyung : " good morning hyung". Jin looked up and smiled
Jin : " morning babies ,come sit ". We set down and started chatting waiting for others to come .
Jimin : " ready for preparation guys ?!". We nodded .
Jin : " we let them go then we do it all along ".
Taehyung: " I will go wake my man up ". They nodded and did the same with others .
I went up , opened the door and found the bed empty and the bathroom door open but no jungkook, I turned to the balcony and found jungkook on the phone talking with angry tone . I went to him he turned to me still talking.
Jungkook: " I told you to change the design of the jewelry, didn't  I ?!". His tone was cold I heard a female voice .
" sorry sir Jeon we can't the partner is coming tomorrow". He sighed and gritted his teeth
Jungkook: " I expect you to give me a new design this afternoon or I will kick you ass out". He hung up and looked at me with the same cold face .
Taehyung: " calm down darling ". I touched his face but he backed away , I was confused.
Jungkook: " I need to cool down ". I glared at him .
Taehyung: " morning to you too ". He turned to me , and glared back .
Jungkook: " not now Taehyung". My anger rise up , this is not a better morning to him waking up angry at all people.
Taehyung: " what's your problem  jungkook, this is not how you greet your boyfriend in the morning ". He came to me grabbed my jawline.
Jungkook: " I said not now Taehyung, don't fucking push my bottoms more ". He shouted making me flinch, my tears run down . He quickly pulled his hands and looked panicked. I nodded and left ,he run after me .
Jungkook : " I'm sorry baby". I pushed him and kept walking to the kitchen ,I grabbed a water bottle and drunk some then turned to him .
Taehyung: " sorry !?, haha should I forgive an ungrateful boyfriend that I came to wish him a happy birthday and to tell him to come have breakfast with me to him be angry at me that I didn't do anything huh ! Tell me should I forgive?!". I shouted the last part at him making him step back . I've never shouted at him or get angry at this point but today he crossed his limits.
Taehyung: " don't show me your face today". He grabbed my hand and turned me around.
Jungkook: " where are you going?!". I glared at him .
Taehyung: " none of your business jungkook ". He grabbed my neck and pines me to the wall .
Jungkook: " I'm your boyfriend it's my business to know where you're going ". I pushed his hands .
Taehyung: " learn to keep control on your anger, then I will consider you as a boyfriend ". I left the kitchen to our room and closed the door really hardly making a loud bang .

Jungkook POV :
I shouldn't be angry at him , he didn't do anything to me I just was angry at my secretary that shit don't do anything correctly that my partner will sign the contract tomorrow but this shit of a girl ruined all that .
Jin : " you shouldn't do that". I looked at him to find all my members at the table looking at me .
Yoongi: " you really are stupid sometimes". I glared at him .
Ariana: " taehyung was really happy to pre.....". They glared at her making her stop he sentence.what was he going to do ?! .
Jimin : " your fool ass really ruined some things today ". I looked confused at him .
I really need to apologize for my mistake .
Namjoon : " go to him jungkook,you really are stupid to do that ". They all are calling me stupid which is true.
I run upstairs, knocks on the door but he didn't open , I opened it and enter to find him curled into a ball with small sobs coming from him .i approached the bed set beside him put my hand on his shoulder and he pushed it .
Jungkook: " I'm sorry baby , I'm truly sorry , I didn't mean to shout at you ". He turned and looked at me with puffy eyes and tears , I tried to approach him but he shook his head , I kept my head down. I always make him sad . I felt tears in my eyes . Today is my birthday, today is the day when my parents died,today is a hard day in the company and today I hurts my baby . My tears fell and I looked up at him he was already looking at me .im really weak in front of him , I'm weak when it comes to him .
Jungkook: " I will get going and it's your rights to be angry at me , I'm sorry again". I smiled a little and gets up to go ,what hurts me that he didn't do anything and that's fine I deserve that I grabbed my keys and wallet and went out of the room  and out of the mansion to my company.
Taehyung pov :
It hurts me seeing him crying,today is a roller coaster for him . Bad memories then the company, he really was stressed I started sobbing,the door opened to see Ariana ,Jin and jimin sad faces .
Jin: " lets make him something taebear".
Jimin: " In this day jungkook always reacts like that , let's make him forget this painful memories,yeah ?!". I sighed and smiled a little then I nodded.
Today I will make a new best memories for you my love , I will give you myself, I will love you forever.
I gets up from the bed and shouted
" lets make this day better for my love".
They laughed and followed me to the dining room to prepare for the night .
————————————————-
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter .
Love you all 💜😘