45

Jungkook POV :
I woke up in the morning , today is my friends wedding so I looked to my side to find my honey sleeping soundly,I kissed his forehead and got up to take shower after 10 minutes I got out and wear my clothes and set on the couch in the room looking at my baby .

Yesterday was the best night for us two , I proposed to the most beautiful person in my life and he said yes , so now it means he is my fiancé

Yesterday was the best night for us two , I proposed to the most beautiful person in my life and he said yes , so now it means he is my fiancé. I looked at him in adoration, he was moving then he opened his eyes and set on the bed rubbing his eyes cutely and he then looked up to find me looking at him already he blushed then smiled .
Jungkook : " morning wifey". He blushed again and looked at his ring finger .
Taehyung : " morning honey ". He smiled and got up but hissed in pain and he rubbed his back .
Jungkook : "sore baby ?! ». He nodded and tried to get up I went to him and pecks his lips .
Taehyung : «  how am I supposed to walk and today is jiminie's wedding ". He pouted .
Jungkook: " don't worry I will be by your side , come on take shower and let's join them at breakfast ". He nodded I lifted him and take him to have shower . Yesterday I really wrecked him I feel guilty now because a little blood was in his tight.
Jungkook: " I'm sorry ". He looked at me confused.i pointed at his tight .
Taehyung: " ah don't worry darling, come on give me my robe please !". I gave him his robe and he went out to wear his clothes. When he finished he grabbed his phone looked at it and put it in the table . I lift my hand for him to grab it and he did smiling .we went to the dining table and others were chatting about tonight so we have to separate the tops in the other mansion and them here so He went to our room and prepared my clothes in the bag .
I went to him and hugged his waist from behind .
Jungkook: " you know love I have maids to do that ". He turned and pecks my lips and went to grab the other things.
Taehyung: " one day we will be in our own house alone , who will take care of you ?!". I smiled and he smiled back .
Jungkook: " I love that , when you take care of me ". He came to me and hugged my neck .
Taehyung: " my love , you know I will take care of you now that I'm your future husband ,and since you are still a little baby I have to ". He giggles, I pouted .
Jungkook: " I'm not a baby ". I pouted , he giggled.
Taehyung: " oh and love ! no work for you today ,you have something to do in the other mansion like helping!?". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " baby I have to I'm the CEO so I have to go , and I have a meeting ". He looked at me then he grabbed my phone and called someone since he knows my phone code .
Taehyung: " hello?!, yeah cancel all Jeon's meeting ". I looked at him in adoration.
"And who are you ?!". The other said because he made the phone in speaker.
Taehyung: " his husband and do what I told you ".
" I can't I have to hear it from him , beside he has meeting with mr Kim ". I can see his glares at the phone .
Taehyung: " listen here miss , you are a secretary and a secretary is a worker who do the job of a CEO if he is taking an absence, what if he is in a country for a meeting what should your stupid ass do ?!".
" I'm sorry I will cancel them for a day ". He hang up , and he looked at me .
Jungkook: " she will be fired soon ". He looked at me .
Taehyung: " don't maybe she needs the job ". I went to him .
Jungkook: " how about you as my secretary?!". He widen his eyes .
Taehyung: " m-me ?! , but I-I'm still new at business ".
Jungkook: " but you got highs scores in everything ".
Taehyung: " but what about the secretary?!".
Jungkook: " she was a normal worker before , I had so much work so I hired her as a secretary and sometimes she ruin everything for me ".
He jumped and hugged me .
Taehyung: " are you sure ?!". I kissed him .
Jungkook: " you as my fiancé, you will help me in what I need plus you are more intelligent ". He kissed me and I kissed back .
Taehyung: " okay darling, thank you so much ". I peck his lips .
Jungkook: " I love you ".
Taehyung: " I love you more , honey you should go the others are waiting, and don't forget to eat lunch and wear something it's cold outside an——". I kissed him he was worrying so much . He then pouted .
Jungkook: " don't worry love I will call you when I eat , you too you should eat " we kissed then I went out with others to the second mansion.
Taehyung POV :
I went out after putting clothes neatly at the closet ,and I was met with others talking in the living room ,but jimin was sniffing I went and set beside him .
Taehyung: " why are you crying hyung ?!".
Jimin : " I'm scared , what if I trip?! , what if he change his mind ?!". He was blabbering and we laughed at him .
Taehyung: " oh come on hyung nothing will happen,you are just stressing yourself and the baby too "
Jin : " taebear is right how about you go rest ,yeah we will do the rest ".
Jimin : " everything is done by the workers ".
Ariana : " okay then chill everything is fine ". We set until night time we prepared ourselves Jungkook called me and they are there .
Taehyung: " come on guys others are there ".
Baekhyun: " let's go I miss my Chanyeol ". We giggled.
We walked out we found cars parking waiting for us to go to our destination.
When we arrived jimin's dad is waiting for him at the entrance smiling widely. We bowed to him and went inside.
Jimin : " d-dad you made it !!". He was sobbing.
Jimin's dad work as a CEO in Thailand he was proud of his son and never questioned about his decision.
Jimin's dad : " of course my angel come on let's go he is waiting ". They walked inside I was looking around and felt arms around me .
Jungkook: " looking for me ?!". I turned and hugged him .
Taehyung: " yes love , oh wow you look hot ".
Jungkook: " and my baby look gorgeous ". We kissed and went inside .