7

In the morning jungkook woke up but couldn't find the girl beside him he knew where she is and he will make sure she will be begging him for mercy.
Jungkook POV:
I went to my bathroom took shower and dressed myself cause I have a meeting in my company so quickly went see myself in the mirror hummed in satisfaction with my outfit.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and get out to the dining room to see all of them sitting except taehyung where is he !? I looked at them but they all looked annoyed by my presence,why !?

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and get out to the dining room to see all of them sitting except taehyung where is he !? I looked at them but they all looked annoyed by my presence,why !? .
Jungkook: " good morning to you too guys". They kept eating like I don't exist that makes me angry I'm their leader why are they behaving like that.
Jungkook: " what's wrong with you guys in the early morning?!". Yoongi looks up and said " morning horny brat". And then he looked at his coffee,now I understand why ,they are angry because of Jennie .
Jin: " if you don't want to eat than go". He left me shocked he never I repeat never talked to me like that .
Jungkook: " DO Not TALK TO ME LIKE THAT ". He flinched I never yelled at him he is like a mom to me .
Namjoon: " what the hell in your ass Jeon ?!". He yelled back . I set in my chair to drink my coffee.but Jin stands up and walked out .then we heard footsteps coming. And there he is rubbing his eyes while pouting but when he looked up his eyes red for sure he cried he didn't sit down.
Taehyung: " morning master". He bowed ,And here we go again with master thing.
Namjoon spoke in a gentle voice " sit down and eat your breakfast tae".
Taehyung: " emm ,n-no I-I'm not hungry". He looked at me then looked away after .
Jimin: " taetae you have to eat ,sit down baby". He shook his head and take a step back to go .I hate it when they call him baby he is mine
"What am I saying" i i stupid heart ..
Taehyung: " I will eat with the maids". And he run like he doesn't want to see my face . A pang in my heart I didn't want that , I like him no I love him but he is in danger I think.
Yoongi: " everyone is running away now , I didn't know that you are an immature mafia leader". He stands up to go out .
Jungkook: " what's happening to you all , I didn't do anything". Jimin gets up and spoke with anger . " well if you kept your dick in your pants ,maybe we will wish you a good morning". He slammed his hand on the table and followed yoongi.
I rubbed my face as I knew they are talking about taehyung I saw the pain in his eyes yesterday and now . I heard to chairs being pulled back . Hoseok spoke " I'm really disappointed in you jungkook, just because you are horny doesn't mean you bring your exes to satisfy yourself that's so low of you". I looked at him I know he is right . Namjoon sighed and spoke " your actions are not hurting just you but someone too ,suffering is what he went through,but you pushed a bottom where he is afraid to approach you". I nodded with disappointment in myself.
" I did that to get a reason from Jennie not to hurt him". They looked at me
Hoseok: " what reason ?!". And he smacked my forehead " and do you have to fuck someone to get a reason stupid ass!?". I rolled my eyes.
Jungkook: " well , the day when I rescued taehyung from his father , he sent me a message telling me he will destroy everything I have , that's Bullshit he can't I'm powerful then him , but one thing made something click in me ." They where confused.
Namjoon: " what is it ?!".
Jungkook: " he said ,I will kill the son of someone I killed before ." They were shook
Hoseok: " is ... is he the leader who killed your parents?! What's that have to do with taehyung".
Jungkook: " I think it's him, but at the end of the message he wrote :stay away from taehyung or I will make sure to end him".
Namjoon: " you are the powerful mafia what makes you think he will end you".
Jungkook: " he send a spy to see where I go what I do". Namjoon was confused
Hoseok: " who's that spy jungkook?!".
Jungkook: " Jennie".
They widen their eyes
Namjoon: " but you called her to come home".
Jungkook: " I called her to confirm my suspicion , Jennie was in the club that night too , when I went out of the club with taehyung I saw her following ."
Hoseok: " and what ?!".
Jungkook: " I called her to make her believe I like her to see who is she working with, and yesterday when she came ,when she kissed me I saw an ear piece and a camera in her shirt buttons ,I gave her time to remove it when I get out from my room". Namjoon slapped my arms . " and the fucking moment has to count too". I laughed
Jungkook: " nah she was like a pig with duck lips in my bed , I swear I did that to make her stay in the morning to not run away". Hoseok clapped
Hoseok: " where is she now!?".
Jungkook: " in the basement". They laughed
Jin: " that was a great idea I hated her she deserves it". Popped out of nowhere
Hoseok: " oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack". Jin giggles
Jungkook: " I'm sorry I yelled at you Hyung".
Jin : " that's fine but you still get a punishment". I groaned " and you still have a confession to do". I lifted my eyebrows
Jungkook: " to who !?".
Jin: " sometimes I question why you are a leader , you are the stupidest on earth". I pouted
Jungkook: " hyuuuuuung stop it".
Jin : " go before I make a worst punishment you muscle pig". I made a zip in my mouth and made my way searching for somebody.
———————————————————
Hello guys hope you like the chapters , it's my first story please support me or if u can give me ideas, thank you so much for reading.
Purple you all ❤️