41

Morning :
Jungkook POV :
I woke up early since I have so much work to finish , i looked to the side and found my cute baby sleeping he still has an hour to get up I went to his side , I peck his forehead,nose then his lips , he moved , i touched his lips with my finger .

Morning : Jungkook POV : I woke up early since I have so much work to finish , i looked to the side and found my cute baby sleeping he still has an hour to get up I went to his side , I peck his forehead,nose then his lips , he moved , i touched h...

(It looks like he is biting his finger 🤔🧐)
Taehyung : « Jungkook ?! ». He whispered then he opened his eyes slowly.
Jungkook : « sleep baby you still have time ». He nodded then slept again . I gets up and went to the bathroom took shower and wear my usual clothes but today I didn't wear tuxedo,I know I'm a CEO but I wear what I want and if I have a serious meeting with partners I wear in my company closet .
So I gets out of the bathroom and set on my office looking what I have for today

I was looking at my schedule and here this stupid secretary didn't even do my schedule correctly,I grabbed my phone and called her

I was looking at my schedule and here this stupid secretary didn't even do my schedule correctly,I grabbed my phone and called her .
Secretary: " hello mr Jeon ".
Jungkook: " don't hello me , didn't I tell you to reschedule my meetings for today ,huh ?!".
Secretary: " b-but you said you have a meeting with miss Choi ". I glared at my schedule this Choi person she's sooo flirty she is a little old in her thirties but she likes guys under her age, she touch like she owns the person .
Jungkook: " meeting with her is at 16;00pm ,prepare everything ". I hang up I proceeds to work here .
Taehyung: " morning darling ". I lifted my head to see an adorable angel looking at me .he gets up and came to me and he set on my lap .
Jungkook: " morning angel ". He smiled and put his head in my neck .
Taehyung: " why are you angry hubby ?!".
Jungkook: " ah don't worry love , I just have a meeting with a flirtatious lady today and she annoys me ".
Taehyung: " just don't let her touch you and we will be fine ". I smiled .
Jungkook: " for sure my love , how about when you finish your classes you come to my company and we go to the mall ??". He smiled widely.
Taehyung: " yeees , I really need to buy gifts for jiminie wedding ". He smirked.
Jungkook:" planning something off ?!".
Taehyung: " yeah ". He giggled.
Jungkook: " okay then baby , I should go now ". He gets up .
Taehyung: " don't forget to eat breakfast and your medicine ". I nodded and pulled him to me squeezed his ass .
Jungkook: " I love you ". He moaned because I'm caressing his ass .
Taehyung : " I love you ". He kissed me .
I pecks his lips one last time and went to the door ,he waved cutely,I waved back .
I went out on the cottage to my car I know the others are already there in the company.
I went to my company set there in my office I kept looking at one file that seems off to me but the partner that I was going to collaborate with I saw one time his face in the underground,me when the person is an underground mafia I don't collaborate with him in the business matter so I called others to come .
Namjoon: " what is it ?!".
Hoseok : " I have a meeting ".
Yoongi : " I was sleeping what is it ". They said that all at once .
Jungkook: " good morning to you too ". I rolled my eyes .
They said morning then they kept looking at me .
Jungkook: " this file is the collaboration with the Kim company ". Namjoon took the file and read the information about the person .
Yoongi: " isn't it the person of the underground?!". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " I thought the same thing ".
Hoseok : " I will do some deep research about him ".
Namjoon: " do you think is related to taehyungs father ".
Jungkook: " the similarities said yes to me , look at the picture ".
Hoseok : " tonight I will see what I can find of information ".
I nodded and they went out I kept working until my secretary came knocking at the door .
Jungkook: " come in ".
Secretary: " miss Choi is here ". I looked up . I sighed
Jungkook: " let her in ". She nodded and then went out . And a lady came in .
Choi : " hello mr Jeon ". She gave her hand for a hand shake.
Jungkook: " hello miss Choi ". I shake her hand .
Choi : " you are hot as always ". I looked at her with boredom.
Jungkook: " well thank you ". I pulled a file to her to see .
Jungkook: " here the last jewels we have ".
Choi : " I like this one but I like something else more ". She put her hand on mine which I pulled it .
Jungkook: " miss Choi !!  , I was kindly talking about my jewelry don't make me angry ".
Choi : " and my offer is still up for you ".
Jungkook: " what are you talking about ?!". She gets up and came to me and set on my lap .
Choi : " a night with me and we sign the contract ". she kissed me just when I pushed her of my lap someone talked .
" oh what a beautiful mistake you did by kissing what's mine  ". He said sarcastically, I looked at the direction of the voice and my heart stopped
Jungkook: " baby I didn't ". I looked at him fear in my eyes . He came to me but grabbed Choi from her dress.
Taehyung: " if you do that again , believe me you will see stars in the morning ".
Choi : " and who are you ?!". Taehyung came to me and set on my crotch directly making me groan .
Taehyung: " his boyfriend ". He pressed himself on my crotch hard I moaned lowly.
Choi : " aren't you straight ". She glared at taehyung.
Jungkook: " I-I'm bi , and g-get your a-ass out i d-don't need your contract ". He was bouncing on my member but she didn't know because the office table is hiding us since we are sitting.
Choi : " you will regret that mr Jeon ".
Taehyung: " you will get whooped by me before getting to him , get out before I loose my shit ".  he was pressing himself and shit that hurts .i know he is doing it on purpose.He glared at her , she grabbed her bag and run out .
Jungkook: " baby I didn't do anything ".
Taehyung: " I know hubby I saw that ,but you still get a punishment ". He bounced hard and gets up , I groaned with pain .
Jungkook:" that hurts baby ".
Taehyung: " serves you ". He walked to the door .
Jungkook: " well without him you wouldn't get your ass satisfied ".
Taehyung: " oh didn't know I need him more then you , oh my god did I hurt him ". He smirked And looked at me seductively.
Jungkook: " you will get fucked till you can't walk come here ". He run outside with me running after him .
—————————————————————
This latest chapters are boring I know . I will try to do my best .