48

Jungkook POV :
I opened the car  door for taehyung ,his mouth was wide open because of the mansion .

I chuckled at him he turned to me and smiled

I chuckled at him he turned to me and smiled .
Taehyung: " all your mansions are big ". I smirked , he blushed .
Jungkook: " yeah they are big ,but I have something bigger ". He slapped my chest , I chuckled .
Taehyung: " we will live here ?!". I nodded .
Jungkook: " yeah since it's your mansion ". He looked at me confused.
Taehyung: " what ?! ". I caressed his cheeks .
Jungkook: " it's yours I put it at your name , you are the owner ". He almost fainted I grabbed him by his waist .
Taehyung: " w-why did you do that ?!". He was sobbing by now , I hugged him .
Jungkook: " because I love you and that's the least I can do for you though it's not enough ". He slapped my chest repeatedly, and sobbing.
Taehyung: " I don't have something to give you , you have my body that's all ,I...I cannot give you what you deserve ". I smiled .
Jungkook: " you gave me something worth all this ". He looked at me still confused.
Jungkook: " you gave me your heart , your love , and that's all I need ." He jumped again me hugging me strongly.
Namjoon : " you seriously love each other more then your heart can give ". We turned around we totally forgot about them .
Jin : " I'm so proud of you son ". I smiled since he calls me that since my parents died.
Jimin : " I'm happy for you taebear you get for yourself a good man ". I smiled at him and taehyung did the same .
Jungkook: " let's go inside it's a bit cold for you guys ". I meant about the pregnancy they all smiled at me . I pulled taehyung at me and we started walking.

 I pulled taehyung at me and we started walking

Ariana : " woah ! That's great ". Taehyung run to look around the mansion with the bottoms and me and the tops was at the living room planning what we should do .

 Taehyung run to look around the mansion with the bottoms and me and the tops was at the living room planning what we should do