2

Jeon jungkook was always a fearful man who can walk at night without being afraid or with his bodyguards ,And he is always wanted dead by his enemies.
Jungkook was the son of a mafia too but one night found his mother and dad dead by his father's enemy and he was just 15 years old that time which made him the next leader, he is a little soft for his gang but other than that with one glare and they are peeing on themselves.

The late night jungkook and his gang went to a club after killing a small gang in town because he owes them money , well he went to the club for a reason .

Yoongi: "I'm really tired I should go sleep not to dance" .
Jungkook just rolled his eyes and look around to see if there is  any danger for them but surprisingly there is none so he went upstairs to find a calm place to pretend that he is drinking to do his small mission .

Jungkook POV :I was looking around in boredom until my eyes stopped on a girl that was looking at me with a seductive eyes while rolling her hair and she made her way towards me

Jungkook POV :
I was looking around in boredom until my eyes stopped on a girl that was looking at me with a seductive eyes while rolling her hair and she made her way towards me . I already felt disgusted by her sway of hips that bitch set on my lap specifically on my crotch. I heard my gang laughing.

Yoongi: " wanna get lap dance jungkook!?".
I glared at him cause it's a big no no that I let this pig give me a lap dance

Jungkook: " nah I will skip , and fuck off me".

I pushed her until she felt of me and glared at her . By looking at her she was afraid cause my hands was on my waist band to take my gun but I wasn't going to make a scene.

Namjoon and Jin was eating each other which make me gag and stand up to look around.

I was walking until I heard yelling my curiously took over me to see who that bastard that was yelling. I looked over a door that was slightly open and heard a slap . I looked inside and saw a man that looked like the boss of that club judging by his outfit.

Boss: " didn't I tell you to behave and do what they told you huh?!". And slapped a small figure who was shaking from fear .

Guy: " b-but d-dad h-he wa-s touching me".

Boss: " don't call me dad you peace of shit". Slap " if you do that again I will kill you ,you understand me". Grabbed the guy by his hair and slammed him against the table and went out .

I hide behind a curtain while the boss was going out and whatever took over me I don't usually give shit about those kind of scene I saw many of that,but the shaking of that boy and the sobbing sound was pushing me to see . I walked towards the boy but when he heard footsteps he flinched to the corner and started sobbing really hard and his chest was going up and down.
Guy: " I-I u-understand please d don't k-kill me". His head was down , I put my finger under his chin and lift his head up to look at me , and holly shit he look unreal I was staring at him for god knows when until he waved his hand .

Jungkook: " I'm not going to hurt you, was that The boss of the club ?!".
Guy: " y-yes".

Jungkook: " hmm, what's your name baby boy !?". He blushed and looked up I smiled a little for him to not be afraid of me since he didn't recognize me as the mafia leader .

Guy: " t-aehyung, Kim t-taehyung".
I looked at him again but he was still shaking from fear .
Jungkook: " why are you afraid baby boy".
Taehyung: " cause t-they said you are dangerous , I saw A picture of you in my d-boss office and heard your name j-Jeon j...!".
So he recognized me and wasn't that afraid of me just a little if I go near a little bit .
Jungkook: " Jeon jungkook".
Taehyung: " I I have to g-go n-nice to meet y-you j-jungkook". He smiled a bit but saddened after. He stands up to go out I stopped him he turned confused.
Jungkook: " where are you going in this state hmm?!".
Taehyung: " I -I have a costumer t-to serve h-Him". His body shook he is always looking down. Why !?
Jungkook: " no you're not ,you are coming with me ". He was walking back and shaking his head .
Taehyung: " n-no my boss will kill me".
Jungkook: " the boss is your dad right?!".
Taehyung: " yes".
When he answered the door open and revealed Jin looking terrified.
Jin: " taehyung honey what  happed to your face !? Jungkook what did you do to him ?!."
He was glaring at me ready to break my bones I was ready to speak until taehyung spoke before me .
Taehyung: " its not him Jin Hyung it's d- boss".
Jin: " your dad ?!". Taehyung nodded his head
" your not coming back and that's final, jungkook can can we take him he suffered too much please". With teary eyes he looked at me I've never seen him cry like that Jin is like a mom to me .
Taehyung: " jinnie hyung that's fine , I'm used to it". He looked down again .
Jin: " no your not staying here". He shook his head . Taehyung looked really tired and you can see bruises in his hands everywhere.
Jungkook: " lets go". I pull my jacket off and put it on taehyung because he was wearing

 I pull my jacket off and put it on taehyung because he was wearing

( taehyung doesn't have boobs just the outfit)

And he is driving me crazy , I pull my mask from my pocket and put it on his face , I ready my gun and went to the door to see if any guards was there . I looked at them and saw Jin his mouth open and eyes going to pop out , I was confused.

Jungkook: " what ?!". He blinked
Jin : " what happen to you ?!" are you okay ?!".
Jungkook: " what's wrong with you !? I'm fine let's go before they find us taking him !?".
Jin: " I've never seen you care about anyone".
I rolled my eyes and glared at him .

Jungkook: " I swear if you don't move I will leave without you two ."

Jin grabbed taehyung hand and went to the door I stopped him

Jin : " what ?!".
Jungkook: " I will take him go tell the others we will meet at home". Jin nodded and run to them .

Jungkook: " lets go , look down and follow me , and don't talk". He shook a little at my tone but nodded . I took his hand in mine and speed to the door . Make it to my car I put taehyung inside  and went to the other side I looked in the mirror I found a figure looking at as i speed and drive off .
Little did he know that someone saw him taking taehyung, specifically someone who doesn't like jungkook.
" i will make you pay for that Jeon jungkook, just you wait".
—————————————