43

Jungkook POV :
I woke up in the morning to find the bed empty and taehyung was taking his books inside his backpack. He tournes around and he found me looking at him ,he smiles and come to me and set beside me caressing my cheeks .
Jungkook: " good morning baby ". I kissed his hand .
Taehyung: " morning darling, slept well ?!". I pecks his lips .
Jungkook: " with you beside me the best sleep ". He giggles.
Taehyung: " Jungkook?!".
Jungkook:" when you call me by my name it means something bothering you ".
Taehyung: " you came inside me yesterday ". He pouted and blushed .
Jungkook: " yes I did ". He caresses my cheeks again .
Taehyung: " you want a child with me ?!".
Jungkook: " of course baby you are mine and my future husband ". He blushes and kissed me .
Taehyung: " I-I'm not ready yet ,I took..."  he stopped.
Jungkook: " you did what baby ?!".
Taehyung: " I took birth control this morning ". A pang in my heart but to see maybe he is still afraid of loosing it again so I didn't push it further.so I gets up and he did the same .
Jungkook : " that's fine , it's you who is carrying so take your time ". He kissed me but he knew that my smile is fake .
Jungkook: " you should go you will be late ". He nodded but still look at me .i tried to smile and I pecks his lips and went inside the bathroom.
Taehyung POV :
I knew that Jungkook is upset but I didn't want to be pregnant and jimin's wedding is still not done yet apparently it's me and Ariana who is not pregnant so we do everything we don't let others do heavy things since baekhyun is in his 8months of pregnancy.
I went to the living room kissed them in their cheeks and set to have breakfast.
Jimin : " you're sad what happened?!".
Yoongi : " I was going to say the same thing ".
Taehyung: " I made Jungkook upset ".
Hoseok: " after what you did yesterday, y'all get fucked ". I blushed .
Taehyung: " its not that ".
Namjoon : " what is it then ?!".
Taehyung: " I took birth control and I can feel that Jungkook is upset about it ".
Jin : " why you did that taebear , is something bothering you ?!".
Taehyung: " no nothing, I wanted to finish jimin's wedding then I can have one with the help of 4 of pregnant man is not easy ".
Yoongi : " you silly it's not you guys who will do the job I have people to do the preparations ". I widen my eyes and the others laughed. I gets up and run to my room , I found him looking outside the window.
Taehyung: " darling?!". He looked at me and my smile disappeared. Tears in his eyes that made my world shattered my heart stopped beating.he made like something got into his eyes .
Jungkook: " stupid dust get into my eyes ". I went to him and he was sniffing , eyes red .
Jungkook: " you didn't go ?!, you will be late ". He was talking without looking at me .
Taehyung: " don't.... don't even try to hide it ". He looked at me my tears was like river .i fell to my knees. He was looking at me shocked.
Taehyung: " I always make you upset , I always make you weak , I'm sorry didn't know you want it as much as I want it , I'm scared , scared to loose you again . I will kill myself if that happens again ." Jungkook embraces me .i cried my heart out .
Jungkook: " I give you time for it , I wanted one that's why I didn't use protection , I didn't ask your permission, I'm sorry ". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " why are you sorry for ?!".
Jungkook: " for pushing you ".
Taehyung: " I love you more than anything ".
Jungkook: " I love you till my last breath ".
Taehyung: " I was careless, I'm sorr—". A kiss stopped me .i kissed back hungrily. He groans .
Jungkook: " baby you have an exam today ,let me drive you to your university yeah ?!".
Two weeks later :
Taehyung POV :
Today was my graduation day since I'm the top of the student that get the highest scores. I was really nervous that my hands started shaking.i was waiting for Jungkook to come but his phone was closed , the others was already here so jimin patted my back .
Jimin : " don't worry everything will be alright, he has a meeting he will be here ". I nodded .
Jin smiled at me and I smiled back .
Jin : " today is your day ". I was confused but didn't really deep my thoughts in it I was just worried about jungkook.
Namjoon : " calm down tae he has a meeting with a new partner ". I nodded I didn't want to stress myself Jungkook has a meeting and he has to finish it .
After graduating they gave me my diploma and all was fine . I called again Jungkook and he answered.
Jungkook: " congratulations baby , I'm sorry I couldn't make it ". I sighed a little bit sad .
Taehyung: " that's fine just take care of yourself ". In the background there was a girl voice ,I got angry .
Jungkook: " I will , excuse me baby I'm in a hotel with an American partner I have to go ". I clinched my phone Jin was looking at me .
Taehyung: " what are you doing Jungkook?!".
Jungkook: " I had to join her in the hotel for her to sign the contract with me ".
Taehyung: " in a hotel ?! Jungkook what are you doing with her ". I screamed the word her at him . Seriously that's the best graduation ever he didn't attend and he is with a girl in a hotel .
Jungkook: " it's just a contract Taehyung ".
Taehyung: " you never call me by my name ".
Jungkook: " gotta go tae ,I'm busy ". He hang up . My tears was falling like a river. He promised to be here , he promised to be mine and only mine . I went to the car and namjoon drove I didn't look at the road since my eyes was blurry with tears . The car stopped and namjoon got out and he opened the car door for me to go out .
Taehyung: " where are we ?!".
Namjoon : " follow the notes Taehyung ". I nodded without thinking I followed.
To be continued