3

Jungkook was driving and thinking why the boss has his pictures and was talking about him , so now he has a new enemy ready for him , but first he has to ask taehyung what exactly saw in that office and what he heard .
Jungkook: " what did you see in your dad's office". He was met with silence he looked to the side and was met with taehyung sleeping peacefully, and hands trembling. I smiled a little don't know what's happening to me I've never cared to begin with but why to that boy . I promised myself to not like or love someone after what happened with my ex girlfriend.
I shook taehyung to wake him up he just squirmed and pouted he really is cute , I slapped myself mentally what am I thinking!
Jungkook: " taehyung wake up we are here". Taehyung opened his eyes and looked around he went out and widened his eyes.
Taehyung: " woah! You you l-live h-here?!".
Jungkook: " yes , now let's go inside I'm tired".
He pouted and nodded , I heard little footsteps behind me I knew he was following me .
Gard: " welcome back master". He bowed I just nodded.
I opened the door was met with all my maids bowing there heads for me .
Maids: " hello master".
Jungkook: " show him the guest room". I turned to taehyung he was again looking down . " follow her".
Maid: " master!?"
Taehyung for that name he flinched I was confused to why he is like that but shrug it off
Jungkook: " what !?".
Maid: " dinner is ready".
Jungkook: " okay , taehyung eat before going to your room".
Taehyung widen his eyes but nod
Taehyung: " r-really ?!".i looked at him like why is he happy all of sudden.
Jungkook: " yeah". We went to the dining room taehyung following like a lost puppy. I set down but he was still standing, I looked at him confused, I'm always confused by his actions like why is he standing.
Jungkook: " sit down". He set on the floor .
Like what the hell is he doing now
Jungkook: " what are you doing ?!". I raised my tone a little bit he flinched and I heard little sob come out . What did I do !?
Taehyung: " i-I y-you t-told m-me t-to s-sit down". I look at him .
Jungkook: " I told you to sit on a chair , not on the floor what's wrong with you !?". He started sobbing .
Taehyung: " S-sorry , I never ate on a chair o-or t-table". Huh what he never ate on a table I'm really confused I've never saw a human like him I'm a mafia leader but I look like a stupid in front of him. He sat beside me

And looked down he never looked at me in the eyes

And looked down he never looked at me in the eyes .
Jungkook: " look at me ." He shook his head . " look at me I'm not repeating myself". He looked up with teary eyes. I wiped away his tears and he almost flinched what shocked me he didn't react but stayed at his place .the maid come and served us dinner. He looked like he didn't eat for ages by the look in his eyes.
Jungkook: " why are you looking at you plate like you never eaten". He looked down more then before.
Taehyung: " b-because I-I didn't eat f-for three days". My eyes was going to pop out with shock , okay I'm a mafia but I don't starve my maids or gards like I treat them equally because I'm human not a monster and I'm sure that taehyung is hiding many things by the look ,his eyes hiding kind of pain .
Jungkook: " what ?! Why !?". I asked with shock but I composed myself. He shook his head and spoke in low tone .
Taehyung: " he rarely give me to eat ,I-I usually get left over , my mom throw the food on the floor for me to grab and eat ." A tear fell from his cheeks. Now I knew why he sat down on the floor .
Jungkook: " okay , in this mansion you sit on a chair and you eat on a table , okay !?". He nodded. " now eat". He brings a fork to his hand but fell he again do that and the fork fell . I looked at his hand I pull his sleeves up and my heart almost stopped, there's bruises everywhere in his palms ,wrist.
Jungkook: " who did that to you ?!". He looked away .
Taehyung: " a drunk customer broke his bottle and pushed me I fell on the broken glasses".
I grabbed his wrist and he winced in pain . I mentioned for his wrist with my head he trembled . " my boss gards grabbed me to get my punishment".
Jungkook: " bastard". I said that in low tone but he heard me . I grabbed his fork and give him to eat . He ate his whole plate until we heard clapping and whistling I turned around found all the members at the door smiling and a teasing face .
Hoseok: " looks like we found someone to melt you". He laughed
Jimin: " sure he does".
Jin: " shut up and introduce yourselves".
Namjoon: " hello I'm namjoon, this pinky beside you is my husband." Referred to Jin .
Jimin looked at taehyung with heart eyes .
Jimin: " you are so cute , I'm jimin and this lazy man is my fiancé yoongi". Yoongi waves his hand . " hello".
Hoseok : " I'm hoseok but you can call me j-hope". Taehyung smiled
Jin: " okay now eat". He turned at jungkook " can I talk to you for a second jungkook". I nodded and went to my office.
We set down

Jin: " thank you jungkook, I really appreciate that

Jin: " thank you jungkook, I really appreciate that."
Jungkook: " that's fine Hyung, just don't tell him we planned that ."
Jin: " yeah I know just don't hurt him or make him a slave like others please he went through so much." I glared at him .
Jungkook: " I do nothing to them they are annoying".
Jin: " oh come on ,you always throw them out when you fuck them like they are trash , but let me tell you jungkook if you hurt him I won't hesitate to kill you ." He is normal but do not anger him cause he is scary as hell .
Jungkook: " not planning to do anything to him Hyung he already is petrified". He looked at me for a moment then spoke . " I'm really proud of you jungkook".
Jungkook: " yeah yeah get out ".
Jin: " goodnight fetus". I glared at him he laughed and went out . I stand up to go take a shower to sleep a little since I have a new mission tomorrow.
Jungkook bedroom

Flashback with jungkook and Jin Jungkook POV : Jungkook was in his office looking through his laptop until he heard the door open

Jungkook POV :
Jungkook was in his office looking through his laptop until he heard the door open .
Jin: " hello jungkook". There's something he want to talk about Jin Hyung is always sassy but now he needs something.
Jungkook: " to the point Hyung I don't have time".
Jin: " rude ass , I have something to tell you jungkook please hear me out ." I nodded " I have a friend yesterday he came to me to the hospital to clean his wounds but I knew him since he was little he is abused and he is forced to work in a club as a prostitute I want you to help me get him out of that shitty place please ." I shook my head
Jungkook: " I'm not going to go just because he is your friend Hyung."
Jin: " please jungkook he means so much to me he's like a little brother to me please ." He has teary eyes . I sighed and look at him
Jungkook: " okay , get ready we go tonight tell the others ." He jumped up and down with joy he showed me his picture And left .
End of flashback
———————-