34

Bang bang ...
Haneul turned but found just two corpses on the floor with a pool of blood ,baekhyun and Ariana shoot them because they were near their hiding spot , she panicked and started to shake because she was alone and the guards are not coming.
Haneul : " GUARDS ". She shouted she grabbed a gun and started to turn but she found no one the darkness inside the room was too black that you cannot see through, she searched for the light ,and she made the wrong decision in her life when she put on the lights five guns was pointed at her in a circle. And the tops gasped.
Taehyung: " put your gun down bitch ". She started shaking but composed herself and put the gun down on the floor .
Jungkook: " what are you doing here ?!". He glared at taehyung his dark eyes looked to taehyung with anger . Like others were glaring at their boyfriends and one girlfriend.
Taehyung:" you shut up ". He glared back because he isn't done with jungkook lying to him about making this bitch pregnant.
Haneul : " fighting with the person I begged him to stay when I carried his child ?!". Taehyung glared at her his anger is double of jungkook.
Taehyung: " didn't they teach you when olders talk bitches like you shut their mouths ".
She was going to slap taehyung but he grabbed her hand and twisted it making her bones crack .
Haneul : " you son of a bitch ". She groaned.
The others were removing the cuffs of their boyfriends.jimin came and shot her in the head making taehyung satisfied.
He went to jungkook and removed the cuffs of him when he was about to put his hand on his cheeks .
Jungkook: " don't touch me ". Taehyung lowered his hand and glared back .
Taehyung: " you're welcome ". Jungkook gets up and started walking to the door .
Jungkook: " don't act like a hero , when you made our baby and yourself in danger ". He walked pass the door .tears started falling from taehyungs eyes . Yoongi and others didn't talk with their boyfriends either .
The bottoms went after them but they stopped when a loud bang was heard and a body fell . Taehyung walked but almost fainted.
Taehyung: " jungkook! " he shouted and run to his boyfriend a second bang of a gun but was Jin who shoot the person that shoot jungkook.
Taehyung: " jungkook please wake up ". He started shaking him and jungkook started loosing consciousness.
Yoongi came and grabbed jungkook and put him inside a car and tell his guard to drive with others following to the hospital.
They made it into the hospital and jungkook was put into the operating room , taehyung started stressing himself about jungkook. The bullet was near his heart what if's started killing him and crumps started to come into his stomach.
After 3 hours a doctor came out and taehyung gets up quickly with the others .
Namjoon : " everything is okay?!".
Doctor : " he lost a lot of blood , we couldn't..." he didn't even finish his sentence and taehyung fainted .
Jimin : " taehyung... tae ". He shake his shoulder .
The doctor gets taehyung to a room and did check ups on him the results came back bad then he expected after half an hour the doctor came out with sad face , the others panicked.

Jin : " how is he ?!".
Doctor: " I'm sorry but he had a miscarriage, he was stressed and he had some crumps resulting for him to bleed ".
Jimin fell down with others following.
Doctor: " the other patient is in room 120 ".
Yoongi : " that's what you get when you put your asses in something is not yours ". He glared at jimin who lowers his head , fear in his eyes .
Namjoon : " it wasn't your business,what happened to you guys ?!".
Ariana : " we were trying to help you ". She shouted at their faces .hoseok came and embraces her .Yoongi went to jimin and grabbed his arms and pulled him up .
Yoongi : " never do that again you hear me ?!". Jimin nodded sobbing.
Jin set on a hospital chair didn't bother to look at namjoon because today they discovered something about their boyfriends.
Jin : " wouldn't you do something if you were at our places RM ,huh ?!". Namjoon looked at Jin and widen his eyes ,jimin did the same as He set on a chair beside Jin .
Jimin : " wouldn't you SUGA ?!".
Yoongi lowers his head this time .
Namjoon: " we will tell you everything at home ". They didn't bother to look at each other because they knew their boyfriends are angry baekhyun and chanyeol was sitting too in a chair .
They cleaned their wounds and in the morning they set there waiting for taehyung to wake up because he is still unconscious but jungkook who got shot he was awake in the room surrounded by others having difficulties to tell him what happened with taehyung.
Jungkook: " where is he ?!".
Jin : " in the room beside yours ".
Jungkook: " why ?!". He is cold to them all .
Jimin : " h-he fainted ". Jungkook just nodded but anger built inside him when he heard what next .
Namjoon : " he had miscarriage ". Jungkook gritted his teeth .
Jungkook: " it's his fault, he is stupid for coming to a business he isn't in ". A loud slap was heard in a room , Jin was fuming with anger .
Jin : " we came saving your stupid asses , and getting a mercy with new stories that we didn't know , that's how you thank us huh , tell me ?!".
Jungkook: " we didn't tell you to come bringing yourselves in danger , here the results for his stupid actions ". He shouted too but he didn't know that taehyung was at the door .
Taehyung: " so now I'm the stupid?!". Jungkook looked at him angry .
Jungkook: " happy now that you lost it huh ?!". Taehyung tears started to fall .
Taehyung: " I should've let you die instead of you running your mouth ".
Jungkook: " get the hell out of here ". He shouted . Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. Then he nodded .
Taehyung: " I will never show you myself, that's the sacrifice I will do now ". He closed the door and went out .he heard his name being called but he proceeds walking.
Taehyung run even if he was in pain , a little bleeding, he was met with taemin.
Taehyung: " take me to the cottage ". Taemin nodded .
Taehyung was crying his heart out he went inside his room and started to cry more for losing not just his baby but also jungkook.
A knock was heard at his door and Jin ,jimin , Ariana , baekhyun came in and tried talking to taehyung but for no use he was silent and look outside the window with blank eyes . They couldn't do anything and they went out .
———————————————————————