12

Jungkook POV:
We went to the dining room to make my baby's tummy full , we set down I pulled him to sit on my lap he blushed and make himself comfortable.
Jungkook: " tae baby don't move too much yeah !". Taehyung blushes a pink cheeks was obvious.
Taehyung: " s-sorry". He looked down.
I put my finger under his chin to make him look at me .
Jungkook: " don't say sorry my baby ". He nodded slowly,I pecked his lips . Then I called one of my maids to bring taehyung food to eat . While he was eating I was staring at him he looks really cute , he looked at me in confusion.
Taehyung: " you're not eating?!". I shook my head.
Jungkook: " I'm not hungry baby , you eat yeah !" He shook his head , and bring food to my mouth to eat .
Taehyung: " eat with me please ?!". I nodded
Jungkook: " you feed me ". He giggles
While we were eating we didn't notice that my gang members was at the door looking at us with smiles on their faces.
Jin : " I've never seen you like that jungkook ". I looked up and chuckled.
Namjoon : " I'm proud of you ". For the first time namjoon Hyung was going to make me cry he raised me when I needed, he was there when I was In need him and all the members means so much to me . We don't show it but we love each other we protect one another. We don't talk too much but when we do we feel a connection between us all .
Jungkook: " thank you Hyung ". He smiled and nodded.
Jimin: " are you too dating now ". Taehyung hides his face while blushing.
Yoongi: " it's too obvious they are ". Hoseok was screaming in joy
Jungkook: " I asked this cutie to be my boyfriend, but we still have to go on a date ,right baby ?!". Taehyung nodded still hiding. Hoseok and jimin was jumping up and down in excitement.
Jimin: " I'm sure taehyung will be a great best friend of mine ". Taehyung smiles.
Jungkook: " don't ruin his innocence jimin". Jimin pouted he went to taehyung.
Jimin: " wanna watch a movie when you finish eating taetae !?". Taehyung looks at me as a permission.
Taehyung: " c-can I go please !?". I look at him in adoration.
Jungkook: " of course baby you can do whatever you want okay?! If you need anything you ask one of them". Taehyung nodded he gets up , jimin hold his hands .
Jin : " jungkook do you have something to do at night ?!". I look at him
Jungkook: " no I don't have , why ?!".
Jin : " we were thinking to have dinner all of us , if you don't have anything can you join us?!".
Jungkook: " yeah sure Hyung, but for now I have to go , I have work to do ".
Taehyung pouted and looked down, I went to him lifted his head .
Jungkook: " what's wrong baby ?!"
Taehyung: " d-do you have to go ?!". I smiled
Jungkook: " yes baby , but I will be back soon , you go with jimin, we will cuddle later okay love". I caressed his cheeks .he nodded and smiled at me .
Taehyung: " okay, don't stay at work late". I smiled and kissed him , he blushed but kissed back his hand gripped my shirt hard .

Jungkook: " I won't baby"

Jimin: " grr I'm lovesick , yoongi kiss me".
Yoongi: " I have to go too". Jimin huffed and was about to go but he was pulled into a hard chest and was kissed like there is not tomorrow.
Yoongi: " we will continue that later chim ". Jimin blushes making all of us laugh , I hugged taehyung tightly and kissed him for the last time and went with namjoon , yoongi and hoseok to the company.

On the way (in the car ) :
Yoongi: " we have a client who is having problems". I looked at him
Jungkook: " we don't want clients with problems so just cancel the deal with him". Yoongi nodded .
Namjoon : " jungkook did you see that your cousin she's coming back from America".
Jungkook: " you mean haneul is coming to my company". I sighed I really don't like her since she is clingy and thinks that we are going to get married I respect her dad but not her .
Hoseok: " she really is a bitch that cant control her ass". We laughed at his disgusted face .
Jungkook: " just don't let her inter my office if she comes around". They all nodded.
Namjoon : " so how do you feel with taehyung?!". I smiled my thinking went to my beautiful baby boy he is too innocent that I'm afraid to break him . I loved him the first time I saw him . I don't know how he makes me feel too much emotions at once .
Jungkook: " it feels good Hyung , he is just broken, I need to fix him and show him that I care for him".
Hoseok: " whipped". I slapped his arms , and laughed.
Yoongi : " by the way where is his mom , I didn't see her !?". I stopped looking at my phone, we didn't think about that
Namjoon : " she run away when she found out that jungkook took her sugar daddy".
Jungkook: " she is still a treat you know she can hurt taehyung if she found him".
Namjoon : " we will make some guards looking after taehyung if he wants to go out". I nodded
Jungkook: " just make sure they don't come near him , tomorrow I will change his hair color". They nodded .
Hoseok: " the club that Kim was having did you see something".
Jungkook: " I will see that because I will eliminate someone". They looked at me in confusion.
Yoongi: " what do you mean is he an enemy or what ?!". I shook my head
Jungkook: " no he touched what's mine so he will suffer". They nodded in understanding.
Namjoon : " when you go there , we will go to see if something is off ". I nodded we arrived at my company they all bowed to me I went to my office.
Namjoon: " please don't forget the dinner time , I don't want Jin to kill me "I laughed
Jungkook: " don't worry just tell me when we go back".
Namjoon : " okay then , don't over work yourself". I nodded and he went out . And I started to sign some papers .
————————-