47

Third person POV :
Taehyung was laying in bed and the others circling his bed .
Doctor : " it's just stress , wait until the IV finish then you can take it out ". Taehyung nodded .he was looking around for someone but he didn't find him . It was late and jungkook isn't coming. The doctor went out and stopped to talk .
Doctor : " something is off about Taehyung, he should come for a check up , this stress act is very dangerous for him he can loose his memory ".
" what ?!". Someone talked from behind the doctor and Chanyeol and namjoon.
Namjoon : " where were you Jungkook?! ".
Jungkook: " In my office tracking the jerk "
Yoongi : " taehyung is stressed ".
Jungkook: " I'm sorry I can't see him when I'm angry , I love him i don't want him to see my bad side ".
Doctor : " I told you before to not stress him , this stress can cause many problems ".
Jungkook: " is he okay now ?!". The doctor nodded .
Doctor : " bring him for a check up as soon as possible, his brain is a little bit off, I could say for the first time he came to the hospital".
Jungkook: " how ?! , did you see something?".
Doctor : " yeah , a wound form in his head ,like someone throw a hard object at him , and this panicking action is from a past moment ". Jungkook was shocked ,all of them because they came out to listen .
Jin : " so you mean Taehyung if he will have another panic attack he will loose his memory?!".
Doctor: " depends if the pain in his past caused him so much stress he can loose that period of time because of the impact of the object in his head ". Jungkook was looking at the doctor with so much pain in his eyes .
Chanyeol: " so we shouldn't stress him that's all ?!". The doctor nodded .
Doctor: " you are his boyfriend right ?!". He looked at Jungkook.
Jungkook: " his fiancée yes ". The doctor pulled a paper .
Doctor : " give him that medication if he was in a panicked moment ". He gave the prescription to jungkook who nodded .
Jungkook:" thank you ". The doctor smiled .
Doctor : " try to know what happened in his past without making him stressed ". Jungkook nodded .the doctor bowed and went out .
Baekhyun: " poor taehyung,he went in so much pain ". Jungkook looked at him .
Jungkook: " I will make seojun suffer for what he did ". Namjoon patted his back .
Yoongi : " we will for sure, just don't stress Him ".
Jungkook: " apparently we have to change the location again for safety , I'm sure my baby is in danger here ".
Ariana : " again ?! How many mansion do you have ?!". She pouted .
Jungkook: " I can't count , but it's for my love safety and yours too , seojun know this mansion because we did a meeting in my office ".
Namjoon: " we have to move fast ". Jungkook nodded .
Jin : " okay then pack your stuff and we go ".
Jungkook: " it's a little bit far from Seoul so pack your all clothes , we will leave you there and we will be back in this mansion , because he know we all live here ".
Namjoon : " so leave them there and we pretend that we are all here ?!".
Jungkook: " yeah he is after Taehyung so if he know we live here it's easy to captivate him ".
Yoongi : " great plans, let's go ".
Jimin : " but we will miss you ". They laughed .
Yoongi : " we will be back baby ". He pecks his lips making jungkook more guilty . And he went to his room , and he started packing Taehyung clothes . He went to taehyung who was sleeping soundly , he caresses his cheeks.
Jungkook: " I'm sorry , you went in so much and I just keep pushing you , I love you my baby ". He pecks Taehyung lips for a moment until he felt Taehyung moving his lips for a kiss , they kissed and then pulled .
Taehyung: " I thought you hate me ". He looked away not at Jungkook face .
Jungkook: " me ?! Hate you ?! That will never happen , I don't like you seeing me when I'm mad that's all ". Taehyung looked at Jungkook.
Taehyung: " you should be ashamed to have me as your boyfriend ". Jungkook glared at him , and pulled him to face him .
Jungkook: " you repeat that one more time and no sex for you , believe me baby , you are the one I cannot live without ". Taehyung blushed .
Taehyung: " sorry hubby ". He wiped his tears and sobbing sound came from his mouth.
Jungkook: " oh my baby , why is my love crying huh ?!". Taehyung put his head in jungkooks chest .
Taehyung: " cause I'm dirty and you still love me , I don't deserve you ". Jungkook stared at him .
Jungkook: " are you pregnant or what ?!, your mood is changing , are you craving for some dick ?!". Taehyung slapped Jungkooks chest making him chuckle .
Jungkook: " I love you and you don't have to think about all of that baby ,you have to rest, okay ?!". Taehyung nodded .
Taehyung: " thank you ". Jungkook kissed him .
Jungkook: " I packed your clothes baby we have to change the mansion ". Taehyung looked at him confused.
Taehyung: " why ?! ". Jungkook pecks his lips because he looks cute .
Jungkook: " for safety honey  ". He gets up to continue packing, Taehyung blushed , And tried to get up but fell to the floor with a loud thud making Jungkook shocked .
Jungkook: " oh my god love , what happened?!". He lifted Taehyung bride style.
Taehyung: " owie, my legs are wobbly ,can you get jiminie gift !? ". Jungkook chuckled making taehyung pout .then he nodded .
Jungkook: " you rest I will finish and we can go yeah , plus I have something to show you there ". Taehyung smile wide because he likes surprises .
Taehyung: " what is it ?!, tell me ".
Jungkook: " I will tell you when we go there , hope you like it ". Jungkook was going to get up again but taehyung pulled him for a kiss .
They kissed hungrily. And things started to heat up , Jungkook bite Taehyung lower lips for him to open his mouth , he opened it and jungkook pushed his tangue inside making taehyung moan sinfully.

 And things started to heat up , Jungkook bite Taehyung lower lips for him to open his mouth , he opened it and jungkook pushed his tangue inside making taehyung moan sinfully

Jungkook POV : I grabbed his waist and pulled him to me

Jungkook POV :
I grabbed his waist and pulled him to me .
Jungkook: " my horny little baby ". He giggled I gets up making him whine.
Jungkook:" take your clothes off I will close the door ". He took his clothes off , and I locked the door and pulled my pants off with my boxers.
Taehyung: " shouldn't we go ?!".
Jungkook: " let's do it quickly , do you want us to do it love  ?!". He nodded eagerly, I kissed him , i turned him his back facing me and without preparing him I pushed my dick inside him making him scream my name .
Taehyung: " aah fuck at least tell me ". I chuckled and started thrusting in fast pace with him scratching my back and moaning after 10 minutes of hard thrust we cum together I pulled out and cleaned his stomach.
Jungkook: " we will take shower at the other mansion ". When he finished a loud knock at the door was heard .
Yoongi: " yah ! You horny brats, let's go ".I chuckled making taehyung blush .I pecks his lips and gave him something to wear and i wore my clothes too and lifted Taehyung bride style and grabbed the bag and went out .
Taehyung: " I'm heavy Jungkook ". I peck his lips .
Jungkook: " you are like a feather baby you should eat more ". He giggled.
Jin : " unbelievable, you wrecked him kook ".
Jungkook: " oh we were just playing around but he was screaming ". Taehyung put his head in my chest .
Jimin : " yeah yeah we believe you , are you okay tae need pain killers ?!". Taehyung nodded cutely.
Namjoon: " you really should control your hormones ".
Jungkook: " oh come on what if Jin look sexily at you will you let it pass ?!".
Namjoon: " i should buy a wheelchair for him". We laughed making Jin blushe and taehyung too .
Taehyung: " shut up Jungkook ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " I will wreck you until you dream about my d— ". He put his hand on my mouth He laughed .
We went inside the car , I was driving and I put my hand on his tight and he put his on mine I looked at his hand and the ring was shining I smiled I looked at him and he was smiling too . I squeezed and he looked at me .
Jungkook: " I love you baby ". He smiled
Taehyung: " I love you more hubby ". I smiled back and we went to the mansion .
————————————————————————