50

Jungkook POV :
We came back from ending the jerk , who wanted Taehyung to be killed because his son run away with taehyung's brother , he just wanted revenge, the thing is I was worried about my baby he was acting strange earlier , i was going to call him but it was 6:00 am it took so much time to finish his guards . I was super tired so I looked at taehyungs pictures until I fell asleep .
Taehyung POV :
It was time to get up since Jin came running to my room saying that the tops came from the mission and they will sleep for a little he took that for us to finish what we planned so I got up , took shower and put some nice clothes

 Taehyung POV : It was time to get up since Jin came running to my room saying that the tops came from the mission and they will sleep for a little he took that for us to finish what we planned so I got up , took shower and put some nice clothes

I went to have a quick breakfast then we started preparing the surprise after half an hour we finished and waited for them to come .

Jungkook POV :
I was getting ready to go see my baby , i missed him too much . I grabbed my car keys and my wallet and went to the door meeting the others .
Namjoon : " you've grown to be a great man". I looked at him , and smiled .
Jungkook: " thank you hyung ". He hugged me .
Hoseok : " what is your final wish now kook ". I started thinking then I spoke .
Jungkook: " to be able to call him officially my husband and have kids with him ". They looked at each other .
Yoongi : " I thought you will think to have another company and thousands of cash ". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " I already have that , all I want is to make him happy ". They smiled at me .
Namjoon: " well one of your wishes is going to come true ". I was confused,but they run to their cars and started driving leaving dumb founded there . After a moment I went to my car and drive to the mansion . I looked to the side of the big window to find my love looking at me and smiled then he disappeared. What didn't he miss me !? , questions was hunting me . I went to the door and it opened alone and Jin came to me .
Jin : " son , follow me ". I followed and he stopped at a table with Jimin and yoongi pointing at the table .
Jin : " look at the table ". I looked at the table

I found that and read the little message that said " you hold the key to my heart "

I found that and read the little message that said " you hold the key to my heart ". I grabbed it but something stopped me ,beside that was a piece of clothes I grab it and my heart stopped

 I grabbed it but something stopped me ,beside that was a piece of clothes I grab it and my heart stopped