10

Morning :
Jungkook wasn't his office dealing with some paperwork, he was too focused that he didn't see namjoon in front of him standing waiting to grab the attention of jungkook until he cleared his throat.

Namjoon: " I see that you are too focused to even know that I'm here". Jungkook lifted his head with widen eyes .
Jungkook: " you know that I've never thought that you are scary than Jin Hyung". Namjoon laughed .
Namjoon : " good morning to you too". Jungkook just nodded replying with a short 'morning' .
Namjoon: " what are you thinking,I know something is bothering you". Jungkook looked up and sighed.
Jungkook: " I'm thinking about taehyung,the more he is quit the more I have questions". Namjoon nodded .
Namjoon : " I know but he's still unconscious, and what questions are you looking for their answers".
Jungkook: " as to why he was kidnapped?!, what does he have to do with mafia business?! Why is his father so abusif of him ?!". Namjoon nodded .
Namjoon : " jungkook all those questions you have answers to them did you forget that you have them in the basement".
Jungkook: " I want clear answers, and I don't want to see her face Hyung, the more she is here the more I get angry at myself ". Namjoon sighed
Namjoon : " she was the past jungkook plus you can do what you was craving for years ago". Jungkook smirks
Jungkook: " hell yeah i have". Jungkook gets up from his chair going to the door .
Namjoon : " where are you going?!". Jungkook smirks grow big .
Jungkook: " to have answers and to make someone suffer more".
Namjoon gets up too and patted jungkook's shoulder.
Namjoon : " we will be there too, I will call them". Jungkook nodded and went to the basement.

The basement:

It was very dark the only light is in coming through the window

Jungkook walked inside the hear shuffling and breathing rapidly, he smirked and went to grab  a chair to sit in front of the persons who kept torturing them since he planned to take revenge .
Jungkook ordered his guard to light the room and the guard immediately followed his commands.
When the lights went on everyone flinched jungkook smirk never goes away since he planned more things to do .

Jungkook: " look at you the mafia leader is afraid, and the bitch itself is looking at me now". jungkook laughed making them more afraid of what will come next .
Lisa : " j-jungkook p-please let me go I didn't do something." Jungkook laughed more wiping fake tears .
Jungkook: " didn't do something ?! haha , do you think I believe a whore like you ."
Lisa : " well you believed me years ago". She rolled her eyes but regretted it instantly.
Jungkook: " I lost nothing but some precious tears on a bitch who run to someone thinking he loves he". Lisa looked at Woobin in confusion, and anger built in her eyes seeing Woobin started to laugh at her .
Jungkook: " karma is a bitch you know !?". He laughed like a maniac. Lisa's fear grow to the point she is shaking.
Lisa : " you son of a bitch". She was trying to escape to punch Woobin .
Jungkook: " oh did I tell you that she was cheating on you with a girl". Woobin looked at Lisa with anger .
Woobin: " apparently I'm not the only one who cheated". Jungkook smirked and turned to them .
Jungkook: " both of you were cheating on each other with the same girl " . Lisa and Woobin widen their eyes .
Jungkook lifted his finger gesturing his guard on something. Until it come the guard with someone in his arms he removed the plastic that was covering the girl's face and when he did , Lisa gasped really loudly .
Lisa and Woobin said at the same time
"JENNIE". Jennie lifted her head and widen her eyes .
Jungkook: " nice reunion, right mr Kim ?!". Kim gritted his teeth .
Kim : " I told you you are a piece of crap". He referred to Jennie who rolled her eyes . The gang came down the stairs and set on chairs smirking at the big reunion that happened just now they laughed at them .
Yoongi : " that was a good one Jeon". Jungkook smirk never dies . He turned to me Kim to continue his revenge , Kim was the biggest enemy of jungkook they hated each other before taehyung came to the picture.
Jungkook: " well Kim how about we play a game ?!". Mr Kim looked at jungkook with confusion and a slight fear in his eyes .
Jungkook: " how about you answer some questions and I will spare you wife from being beaten and more?!". Mr Kim looked at jungkook with worry .
Kim: " what did you do to my wife ?!". He shouted .
Jungkook: " you are not in a place to ask but I will be a little helpful, how about you answer and I won't let my guards rape your wife in front of your eyes". Jungkook laughed .
Kim : " n-no please I will answer".
Jungkook: " that's more like it , so the first question is why did you abuse my baby ?!". Kim looked at him in confusion.
Kim : " baby?! I didn't abuse any baby".
Jungkook: " let me rephrase that , why did you abuse taehyung?!". Kim eyes widen .
Kim : " because he is stupid a useless son that we regret having him". Jungkook clenched his jaw and said .
Jungkook: " say one more word about him and believe me you will regret more things." Kim shut his mouth . Jungkook Turned to Woobin
Jungkook: " why did you kidnap him !?". Woobin rolled his eyes .
Woobin: " why should I answer you said just Kim will". Jungkook smirked
Jungkook: " because your whole family is captive with me should I tell them to do more with them too ?!". Woobin started shaking.
Woobin : " no no no I will answer, Kim sold him to me cause this bitch can't get pregnant to give me a heir". Jungkook was confused like the gang behind whom were listening to everything while keeping quit .
Jungkook: " pregnancy what that have to do with taehyung?!". Kim laughed .
Kim : " I told you he is useless". He regretted saying that because he was groaning in pain and a fistful hand met with his jaw .
Kim : " when he was little a did a project in him we agreed me and my wife to give him to a doctor in return of money". Jungkook was still confused but in a second he gets up and started punching him everywhere. Right now Kim was with a bloody face .
Jungkook: " what did you do to him ?! ".
Woobin: " he planted a womb in him to make him get pregnant and then sold him to the richest mafia which was me ". Jungkook was going to pass out with those information.
He heard someone sobbed from a far he looked up to see taehyung wide awake and run making a loud bang of the door .

Jungkook: " I told you Kim that when you search for me , you will find me and when you do touch what's mine you dig your own grave , and you all did so be prepared your consequences are hard to handle

Jungkook: " I told you Kim that when you search for me , you will find me and when you do touch what's mine you dig your own grave , and you all did so be prepared your consequences are hard to handle ." He turned to run after taehyung But stopped in the middle and turned to me Kim .
Jungkook: " and last thing Kim your gang , your underground title , your drugs yeah they all belong to me that's the beginning of what you did to my baby". He run and heard me Kim shouting his name repeatedly.
————————————
Hello guys hope you enjoyed reading this chapter , and again I'm sorry for late updates. ❤️