35

Taehyungs POV:
I was still looking blankly through the window i didn't react when they come with food . I can't eat when today was a roller coaster for us all , especially for me . I shouldn't put them all in danger , it was my fault Jungkook was right I put not just me in danger but all of them I lost my baby and jungkook, I was in my thoughts that I didn't hear the door opened and closed ,and jungkook came in . Why the hell is he here shouldn't he be in the hospital he is still in bondages around his abdomen and ribcage . He didn't look at me he went to his closet grabbed some clothes then he went inside the bathroom. He is angry at me I can feel it I can see it . I started sobbing and shaking, I caused all this.
I grabbed a piece of paper and write my heart out in that paper.
"Dear jungkook:
My love , I'm sorry , I'm sorry for causing you and your gang , your family (Jin jimin Ariana yoongi namjoon hoseok baekhyun and Chanyeol) a lot of pain and a lot of lost . I'm sorry for entering your life and ruin everything for you . I wish you didn't save me and let me be used I will probably die like I wish to die right now , I really feel that you are angry at me and I respectfully accept you not to talk to me again , you will never see my face nor my existence , I love you , always take care and be safe ".
I put the letter in the table , I took everything he gave to me , ring , pendent, and the credit card , I put them in front of the letter .i opened the door and went to the hallway to the front door .
Jin : " where are you going at this hour ?!".
Taehyung: " I will take some fraîch air ". He nodded .
Jin : " don't take too long yeah ?!". He smiled I smiled back .
Taehyung:" I will miss you hyung , take care ". He looked at me confused.
Jin: " you're going just here , why are you saying that ?!". Taehyung smiles but his sad face made Jin suspicious.
Taehyung: " I will go now , good night hyung ".
Jin : " goodnight taebear ".
I went outside and started walking, walking and walking I don't know where iam going , I just followed the path . Tears wouldn't stop falling and rain started to pour heavily,

but I kept walking until I found a river I set down I kept looking at it , cold , hungry , I started shaking , my vision became a blurry, my stomach hurt from the miscarriage but that's what I deserved,I kept crying until sleep took over me

but I kept walking until I found a river I set down I kept looking at it , cold , hungry , I started shaking , my vision became a blurry, my stomach hurt from the miscarriage but that's what I deserved,I kept crying until sleep took over me .
Jungkook POV :
I came to the room , honestly I didn't like staying at the hospital so I told the doctor that I will go out , he objected but with my cold glare he gave me a prescription , and I went to the cottage .
I entered and found all of them looking at me but I stayed cold .
Jungkook: " from now on any of you do something without my permission I won't hesitate to kill you , and I'm not joking, am I understood?!". They nodded because I'm their leader .
All : " yes boss ". I glared one last time but when I was going , I stopped when I heard someone talk .
Jimin : " shouldn't you be staying at the hospital?!". I turned and glared .
Jungkook: " I don't need a hospital when the person I loved hurted me more ". THey lowered their heads , and I walked to my room . I opened the door , and here he is at the window looking at blankly, I feel sorry a little bit because he is the one who carried the baby , but mind was saying a lot of things making my headache strong , I walked to the closet and grabbed some clothes and went inside the bathroom. I changed , took a lot of time cleaning myself with a wet towel since I cannot take shower and then I put my clothes on , I went out their was silence and no taehyung, I taught maybe he went out to the kitchen but what stopped me is the white paper in the table ,I found the ring that I gave to him and the pendant and the credit card ,I grabbed the paper I read the message, my heart stopped,my whole world crumbled.i made a run to the living room .nothing .
Jungkook: " taehyung....taehyung!!". I shouted but he didn't come instead the others came . I fell to the ground on my knees.
Namjoon : " what's happening ?!".
I gave him the letter he widen his eyes .the others did the same .
Jimin : " he was already suffering but you still pushed him ". He shouted at me , yoongi glared at him and came to embrace him but he pushed him . " don't, just don't, you all are the same , you pushed us when we came to save your asses ".
Jin : " he lost your child and you still didn't comfort him ". He came to me I was just silent and looking at them because yes I'm a jerk I did push him instead of embracing him and telling him that it was okay .
Ariana : " you really are a bastard ". She glared , she went to her room with the bottoms but they came back , with jackets on them .
Baekhyun: " let's find him ".
Jungkook: " I'm coming ". I started walking to the front door .
Jin : " you don't have to , we started it and we will finish it , without you all ". They walked out .i went after them not taking what he said .
We started searching namjoon and yoongi grabbed their cars and searched with it ,we called the police because there is no taehyung in the forest nor in the other mansion. I panicked, this is all my fault he always get hurt by me . I was angry because I didn't want him to get hurt , I love him , I will die if I don't find him , I can't live without him , he is the cause of me being strong . Tears started to fall , we went to the mansion and waited a call from the police . One day and no trace of him ,I started loosing hope on me on everything.