28

Third person POV :
Morning
Jungkook woke up first and he admires his boyfriend sleeping peacefully next to him his back at jungkook chest and breathing slowly.
Jungkook kept thinking that his baby is a beautiful person on earth that he started smiling without paying attention, and he is so proud that taehyung gave his everything to him yesterday and he proved more that he loves him and care for him , suddenly his thoughts went to yesterday how Taehyung loved their intimate moments between them even if he wrecked him of 6 rounds at night and taehyung slept directly on the last one he couldn't take anymore, jungkook looked down and remembered that they are still naked under the covers he started caressing Taehyung body making him move but he was still asleep he then kissed his neck and started playing with his nipples Taehyung moan , jungkook felt horny and without making taehyung know what he was doing he put saliva in his hand and run it on his member then he saw that taehyung is still sleeping, he grabbed Taehyung ass cheeks and opened them then he pushed his member inside slowly making taehyung whimper and moan , jungkook started kissing him and thrust from behind Taehyung and jungkook moans too .
Taehyung : " I-jungkook, aah " jungkook put force in his thrust but he was thrusting slowly but hard ones making taehyung moaning mess .
Jungkook: " you take me so well baby hmm". Taehyung moans and buckle his hips making jungkook moan too .
Jungkook: " you like that , do you babyboy?!". Taehyung couldn't talk because of so much pleasure , jungkook pulled him even to his chest and thrusts sensual and slow.
Taehyung: " I-I love it , mmm a-so big ". Jungkook groans and thrusts a little bit hard and he speed a little bit cause Taehyung started shaking indicating that he is near his orgasm .
Jungkook: " ready to cum babyboy ?!." Taehyung put his hand on jungkook's hips and pushed himself back to make a hard thrust making jungkook smirk .
Taehyung: " aaaaaaaah daddy ". Jungkook grabs Taehyung's member and jerks him until Taehyung came and jungkook followed after some thrust .
Taehyung was breathing heavily,and jungkook kissed his neck and make love bites .
Taehyung: " oh no you horny brats no more ". Jungkook chuckled
Jungkook: " you know I love you right ?!". Taehyung turned and faced him .
Taehyung: " I know I love you too but don't fool me no more rounds for you until next week " jungkook pouted . Making taehyung kiss his lips .
Jungkook: " good morning baby , I'm sorry I couldn't resist you , you were sexy laying next to me ". Taehyung giggles and slapped jungkook chest not hard .
Taehyung: " how could you be horny in the morning ". Jungkook laughed a little.
Jungkook: " well your cute ass was on my dick so he woke up before me ". Taehyung laughed really hard making jungkook chuckle too .
Taehyung: " I love you hubby " jungkook smiled .
Jungkook: " I love you baby , and thank you for everything that means so much to me ". He pecks his lips .
Taehyung: " you know that I will do anything for you jungkook, I wanted to eliminate bad memories at that day and replace them with good ones". Jungkook smiles and a tear fell on his cheeks making taehyung putts his hand on his cheek whipping the tear .
Taehyung: " don't ever think that you are alone , we all are here for you ". Jungkook hugged him tightly.
Jungkook: " I love you so much love" Taehyung smiles then pouted .taehyung flicks jungkook head
Taehyung: " but don't ever wreck me like that ". Jungkook laughed really hard.
Jungkook: " sorry babe". He gets up from bed wearing his robe and looked at taehyung who is still in bed , he admires him .
Taehyung woke up from bed but suddenly fell to the ground with a loud thud,jungkook run to him .
Jungkook: " oh my god baby ,are you okay ?!". Taehyung nodded a little.
Taehyung: " owie... my back hurts". Jungkook chuckled making him pouts .
Jungkook: " looks like I have to carry you today princess ". Taehyung blushes . Jungkook carries Taehyung to the bathroom giving him a bath and then gave him clothes to wear .
Taehyung: " omg jungkook! I have classes today the graduation is near ". He gasped and tried to gets up but jungkook shook his head .
Jungkook: " oh don't worry love I will take you there , but are you okay with studying like that ?!". Taehyung pouted
Taehyung: " well I have a horny boyfriend that can't keep his dick ". Jungkook laughed
Jungkook: " a while ago you were whimpering at how big my dick was ". Taehyung gasps and his cheeks was pink .
Taehyung: " I agree with that ". He was still blushing. Then he gasped making jungkook flinch .
Jungkook: " oh god honey you scared me , what is it ?!". Taehyung walked slowly to his closet and grabbed something in his hand it's like a little box and gave it to jungkook who was confused but took it and opened it .he then looked up at taehyung with a smile .
Jungkook: " what was that for baby ?!". Taehyung giggles and pecks his lips .

 Taehyung giggles and pecks his lips

Taehyung: " happy birthday my king ". A tear fell from jungkook's cheeks but he smiled
Jungkook: " thank you baby , but it's too much you already done so much ". Taehyung shook his head .and put it in jungkook's neck
Taehyung: " you saved me , you loved me , you gave me home , you gave a colorful life a back  to me , you done so much too , this is what you deserve my love ". Jungkook was looking at taehyung and then hugged him and whispered.
Jungkook: " you loved me too , you cared for me ,that's enough for me ,I love you my princess ". Taehyung put his head in jungkook's neck .
Taehyung: " I love you more darling ". Jungkook pulled taehyung and kissed him .
Jungkook: " by the way you look hot babyboy ". Taehyung blushes

Taehyung: " and you look sexy daddy "

Jungkook groans and slapped taehyung ass making him wince in pain

Jungkook groans and slapped taehyung ass making him wince in pain .
Jungkook: " I'm sure you want another 6 rounds again by calling me that hum babyboy ". Taehyung rubbed his hips
Taehyung: " you know I'm sore and still you slapped me in it ". He glared, jungkook went to his mini office in his room and came back .
Jungkook: " here drink this baby ". Taehyung was looking confused.
Taehyung:" what is that ?!".
Jungkook: " it's birth control ". Taehyung gasped making jungkook laugh really hard .
Taehyung: " w-what ?! ". Jungkook caresses his cheeks.
Jungkook: " it's just pain killer and a multi vitamins baby for you soreness ". Taehyung kisses him and took them .
Taehyung: " thank you hubby , should we go I don't want to be late for my classes ". Jungkook nodded and they went to have breakfast then go to Taehyung's university.