27

Taehyung pov :
We were running here and there because the decorations took time to be finished, we called yoongi and jimin said they were near the mansion so we prepared everything and closed the lights and we hide until they come .
After some minutes ,yoongi,hoseok,namjoon came inside and they whispered that jungkook is parking his car in the garage so they hide and then jungkook came in .

Jungkook POV :
I was coming from the garage and the whole mansion was off from the lights and I was confused to why my hyungs run inside, I shrugged it off I said maybe they missed their boyfriends , unlike me I hurts my baby boy . I came to the front door opened it and there was silence and the lights off I walked inside and the sounds make me almost have a heart attack. They were singing happy birthday to me and wow the decorations was fantastic black and gold themed

 They were singing happy birthday to me and wow the decorations was fantastic black and gold themed

And there was a chair in the middle with a name tag « king »

I looked up and there he is smiling to me as if nothing happened in the morning my eyes watering, tears falling and my heart was beating because I've never celebrated my birthday, he came to me with a black cake my favorite color he puts it on the...

I looked up and there he is smiling to me as if nothing happened in the morning my eyes watering, tears falling and my heart was beating because I've never celebrated my birthday, he came to me with a black cake my favorite color he puts it on the table

Taehyung : "happy birthday my love , my man , my everything, I'm sorry for hurting you , from now on I will try to be the best boyfriend for you , you are the king I was waiting for , I love you and only you can have me , only you can make me happ...

Taehyung : "happy birthday my love , my man , my everything, I'm sorry for hurting you , from now on I will try to be the best boyfriend for you , you are the king I was waiting for , I love you and only you can have me , only you can make me happy , I love you ".by now I was crying my heart out because they were all speaking all my trusted gang was here .
All : "we love you our leader " . My tears wouldn't stop falling, taehyung came to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled I missed him .
He too has tears falling.
Taehyung : "I'm sorry". I pulled and looked at him .
Jungkook : "don't...don't say sorry that was perfect, thank you baby ". I kissed him he smiled and kissed back .
Taehyung : " I love you , now , tomorrow, forever , can't live without you ". My tears started falling again .
Jungkook : "I love you more my love , I will die for you ".
Taehyung : "I need you don't ever say that ". He sobbed.
Jungkook : " shhh okay I won't, don't cry baby ".
Jimin : " can we have some cake little mochi is disturbing papa mochi". We laughed .
Yoongi : " give my baby some cake Jin hyung ".
Namjoon : let jungkook do it ".i went to the cake and put pieces into small plates and gave them all . Taehyung came and gave me some I ate and gave him too .
The party begins with my gang laughing dancing and doing some crazy things .
After 2 hours of partying everybody went home,I was searching for taehyung but he was no where to be found I walked in the dining room, Jin looked up and said .
Jin : "he is in your room". I nodded and thanked them all for this great preparation.
Jungkook : " good night hyungs ". They said good night too and I walked to my room . Nocked and I heard a small come in , I went inside and here my heart stopped and my dick started beating like a heart beat he was wearing a sexy hot silk night robe .

I composed myself and went to him hugged him from behind he turned his face to me and smiled

I composed myself and went to him hugged him from behind he turned his face to me and smiled .
Jungkook : looking sexy baby boy ". He blushed and grinned on me , I groaned.
Taehyung : " only for you daddy ". He breathed . And here my dick woke up again .he grabbed me and pulled me to bed and climbed on my lap and kissed me hard , he started whimpering and moaning ,I squeezed his waist making him whimper again . He rolled his hips on my member making me moan.
———————————————— /
💦😈holly water needed 😈💦 /
————————————————-/
Jungkook : " baby ... !!, needy ?!". He looked at me .
Taehyung : " I want you ". He rubbed his member to mine making a hard thrust.
Jungkook : " are you sure love ?!".
Taehyung : " just fuck me already ". I slapped his thighs and flipped us over and started making love bites in his neck , I opened his robe and he wasn't wearing anything. I started sucking his nipple and playing with one he moaned loudly.
Jungkook : " sensitive baby hum !" he moaned. He pulled my shirt up .
Taehyung : " off daddy please ". I smirked and took my shirt off making him bite his lips and breath heavily. I went again to him and kissed his tummy then to his member I kissed his tip he arche his back and moaned.
Taehyung : " d-daddy p-please a..ah ".
Jungkook : " please what babyboy ?!". He whimpered. I put my finger in front of his mouth for him to suck . He sucked and I put a finger in him . He breathed out .
Taehyung : " aaah shit ,m-more ". I smirked and put two more and started fingering him faster he was shaking from pleasure .when I knew he was ready I pulled my finger and gets up to take off the rest of my clothes , he widen his eyes at the size .
Jungkook : " it's all yours baby ". He made grabby hands .
Third person POV :
Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's legs and opened them and makes himself in between. He grabbed lube and put in his member .
Jungkook : " ready baby ?!". Taehyung nodded
Taehyung : " I-I'm scared ".
Jungkook : " why baby you've had sex before right ?!". Taehyung shook his head
Taehyung :" I worked as a prostitute but I've never had sex I was always running ". Jungkook smiles and kissed him .he felt proud to be Taehyung first and last hopefully jungkook : " tell me if it hurts " Taehyung nodded but whimpered cause jungkook pushed the head inside and started slowly entering him , taehyung sobbed a little making jungkook panick and stop .
Jungkook : " want me to stop baby ?!".
Taehyung : " n-no , let me adjust to you ". Jungkook chuckled making taehyung hit his arm .
Jungkook : " you know how much I waited for this adorable baby to scream my name ?!". Taehyung looked at him confused but screamed after cause jungkook made a hard thrust.
Taehyung : " JUNGKOOK, oh god f-faster ". Jungkook groans at taehyung dirty talking,and speed his thrusts making taehyung see stars.
Jungkook : " you're so beautiful, you take me so well hmm ". He groaned and thrusts dead on Taehyung prostate making taehyung on cloud 9 .
Taehyung : " c-cu-ming j-juungkook".
Jungkook : " wait a little babyboy ". Skin slapping was really loud because jungkook hard thrusts was with force , he isn't planning to have mercy on his baby after 5minutes of hard thrusts Taehyung was tired and came all over his stomach and jungkook's abdomen.
Jungkook : " want to be punished huh ?!". Taehyung whimpered.
Taehyung : " it's not my fault that you are wrecking my ass". Even if jungkook was thrusting he slowed and started laughing.
Jungkook : " you really are a wonder you make someone horny and laugh at time of sex ".
Taehyung : " that someone is you daddy , make me cum again it's not enough for me ". Jungkook fasten his pace and taehyung again started moaning .
Jungkook : " get ready for the night you ain't getting some sleep". Jungkook came after 5minutes of thrusts,then he flipped Taehyung face to the bed and entered him without telling him .
Taehyung : " at least ah tell aaah me ".
Jungkook : " I like to surprise you ". He speed up
Taehyung :" y-you're so big daddy ".
Jungkook : " don't make him bigger by your dirty talking ". Taehyung giggles but moaned and came for the second time followed by jungkook. Then he was flipped again .
🤦🏻‍♀️up to 6 rounds 🤦🏻‍♀️
Rest In Peace Taehyung
——————————————————————- sorry for bad smut I've never wrote one this is my first time .🙁