📌𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16: 𝐌𝐢 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐩𝐭.1

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢
𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

2 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

This past week definitely has been kicking my ass. Between dealing with weekly family dinner, to Bradley forgetting to go grocery shopping for this house. Leaving me with no milk for my Frosted Flakes.

Don't get me wrong I love my family, but sometimes I need a little break from their suffocation.

Every little thing this past week has ticked me off. So imagine my anger when I found out my "ex member" Nicholas was working for our rival empire, Mikey Santiago.

The Santiago's have been a pain in our ass for the last to generations. I guess being in second place doesn't sit too well with them.

Since then they have attempted on several occasions to overpower us and all attempts were ultimately failures.

Even with all of stress ,I'm truly proud to bear the title Bianchi mafia boss. I come from a line of powerful men and woman. Who lived up to there name for the day they were born, till their last breath.

Everything they've done or accomplished is in the name of family.  My Father and mother were hands down my idles growing up.

I hope to experience a quarter of the type of love they share with one another.

I think that why I never pushed or pursed a relationship with woman. I wanted it to come naturally like my parents and that's exactly what I planned on doing with Diamond.

The millisecond I laid eyes on her I knew she was the one. I know it sounds so soon, but love has no time stamp.

I wish to share my riches of love with her. To give her the dream wedding. To share our first child together. To run our empire with her by my side. Mi Principessa

␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈

I was suddenly awaken from my name by the
phone ranging of my phone.

Leon's name flashed across the screen.

"Hello?" I answered

"Bro you remember Diamond's friend Aaliayah." He asked frantically

"Yeah why, what's up?"

"Well according to her Diamond in jail."

"For what???!" I asked frantically looking for my pants to go get her