📌𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲

Warning Chapter obtains depiction of sexual assault and rape

                           3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

  3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Lorenzo watched as Diamond's chest heaved up and down as she slept on the memory foam mattress.

Her checks stained with dried out mascara from hours of nonstop crying.

Lorenzo's felt his body clenched as the memory of today's events replayed through his head. Coming up with different scenarios each time.

What if he hadn't showed up with in that time frame?

What Aaliayah hadn't called when she did?

He winced at the thought of someone even attempting to touch what was is. Forced at that.

Lorenzo has zero tolerance for men who disrespected women in any way shape or matter.

He knows how domestic violence, even rape can effects one's life.

His own mother was a victim of a domestic relationship and rape. Isabella being the product of the rape.

Fortunately for his mother after meeting his father. She slowly, but surely was able to seek treatment for the help she needed.

Here she is 27 years later. One of if not the strongest women he knows. I couldn't have asked for a better role model.

Lorenzo's inner thoughts were interrupted by the whimpering of Diamond.

He rushed towards the bed to see what all her commotion was about.

When Lorenzo ran to Diamond's side she almost immediately reached out her arms in a attempt to be closer.

Lorenzo almost immediately responded pulling Diamond into his arms while lying down in the bed.

After a minute of comfortable silence Diamond finally broke the ice.

"I really appreciate you for what you did back there in the jail cell. I don't know what I would have done if you guys hadn't showed up." Diamond said while tears clouded her honey eyes.

"There no need to thank me. I'd do anything for you mi Regina." He respond while placing a light kiss on her forehead.

"I'm think you should talk to somebody about what happened." Lorenzo continued slowly trying to ease his way in

Diamond looked up at Lorenzo from his chest.

"Therapy? I don't need therapy it's not like a was actually raped." She said more to herself than out loud