📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 [18+]

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭* ;)

"Babe." I called down from the bottom step trying to get Diamonds attention.

"What? " She yelled back

"Did you pack all of your things!?" I yelled back.

*silence*

"Babe our flight is literally tomorrow morning. We need to have all your stuff together because I know how you get in the morning." I said while traveling up the stairs making my way to our room.

"I know but I don't feel like packing. My stummy hurts." She said while rubbing her stomach.

"Don't worry baby I'll pack for you." I spoke while kissing her forehead.

"Thank you babe." She said while turning over and grabbing her phone of the dresser and making her way toward the bathroom.

I quickly made my way toward my drawer, well it's Diamond's now after she took all my shit out and replaced with her own clothes.

I grabbed her suitcase stuffing it with random shirts, shorts,dresses and skirts I thought she would like to wear during the trip.

After filling her suitcase with clothes I made my way toward my favorite drawer.

Her undergarment drawer with excitiment I grabbed an handful bra, bralets and panties, I thought we're gonna be put to good use during the course of this trip.

I grabbed anything but my main focus colors were red and black. My two favorite color that also looked just as good on my baby.

Satisfied with the amount of clothes spilling over the suit case I zipped it up and placed it next to mine near the door. So they can be ready when we leave tomorrow morning.

Since Diamond is out for the summer I decided to take her on a trip to a exclusive island I own in Bora,Bora.

When I told her the big surprise last week she was literally jumping on the balls of her toes with excitement.