📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 41: 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐀

3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Unedited as Fuck!!!!!!!

"Fuck!" he cursed as the weight from the rubble
fell  to his lower body. He watched with blurry eyes as the older building burned from a distance.

The smell of smoke and wood waffled through this nostrils and into his lungs. He turned his head slightly to the right and watched his beloved Whom  laid merely 5 feet way as she took slow and shallows breaths.

With the strength of ten men he reached over to grab her significantly smaller hands and hold them as tight as possible.

Almost as if, i'd never touch her again. With a be steady though my he begin to do something I'd never though he'd have to do.

He began to pray.

Pray for forgiveness.

Pray for strength.

Pray safety.

Pray for the light of his life.

He watched from a distance as the fire began to get smaller and smaller. Or as his eyelids began to become heavier then before. He could tell which was which. All he could thing about was sleep.

Falling deep, deep asleep.

2 hours earlier

Beep.
Beep.
Beep....

Boom

Was all she heard she could finish her thoughts. The loud noise shook her whole body, cause her to become alert and suddenly aware of her surroundings.

She heard yelling and shots being fired on the other side of the door.

"Shit!" She cursed when she began to hear the banging of foots against the metal door.

"We need to move quick, boss man gave up clear instructions. Grab the girl and get the fuck out of her." She heard the unfamiliar voice say.

She could physically feel her heart sink to the bottom of her ass. Those have to be Santiago men because she didn't recognize the voice.

She began to violently lash in her chair in hopes of losing the ropes around the chair.

Tears quickly cloud her brown eyes as her thoughts began to turn dark.

"Where are they taking me? What are the doing to do to me?" She thought

If only things had turned out different. Even though she wouldn't risk being in this predicament on her worst enemy. She couldn't help but think how life would be if hadn't met Lorenzo.

Sure she wouldn't have meet the love of her life, buts she's a also wouldn't be 2 steps away from death's doors .

The sweat began to accumulate on her forehead and she continuously tires to break free.

She when she thought she was getting some where, the metal door was kicked off the hinges. With her focus directed to the door she. Don't notice the group of men who had marched in, as if they were in a Avengers film.

While all the men stood well over 6' feet tall. The tallest one out of the group quickly approach the young woman.

Her brain instantly went into panic mode as the tall blonde man began to walk toward her. She quickly tighten her eyelid bracing her for a slap, punch or hell even more oatmeal.

To her surprise to felt nothing, within a snap of a finger her lower body was quickly released from its tight constraints.

Before she could ask what's going on, she was quickly man handled over the tall man shoulder.

"What the fuck, put me down!."  She cried out.

"There's no time to explain." He began

"Just know where on your side. I was sent by Lorenzo." He explained as her ran through the narrow hallway stepping and hopping over lifeless body's.

Her heart skipped a beat and butterflies began to sworn in her tummy when she heard the name of her lover.

"Is he here?!
"Where is he?!"
"I have to see him!!" She began to cry as she demanded answers

"Like I said there's no time to explain we just need to get outta this warehouse." He repeated once again annoyance clearly laced in his tone.

"Well in the time period of saying that you just could have gave me a short background shorty." She quietly thought to herself. Not wanting to annoy the brute man anymore.

"Fuck." She heard the man mumble under his breath as he noticed the group of men standing toward the end of the hallway. Looking as if there ready for war.

"What the hell we gonna do now."

To be continued

A/n.......

Y'all omg, don't kill me. I know it's been like a whole year since I last updated this book and I know I pissed off a lot of people and I want to sincerely apologize. When I first began this book it was literally something I didn't because I was bored and wanted to pass time. But as the reading number, likes and comments grew, I realized actually took a liking to this book. So we're back baby and better than ever. But I seriously doubt people will still be interested in this book, but we will see.

Anyways I love you guys so much and thanks for over 400k reads. LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS BITCH LETS GOOOOOOO.

Until next time peace ✌🏽

Y'all didn't think I'd forget did you....

.