📌You Just Read A TTI on Wattpad

Okay guys, you asked I you shall receive. It's the story time on how my cowork almost got her ass jumped on my second day of work 😁.

Let's get into it

Let's get into it.

Okay so boom baby

Okay so boom baby. I stared working at McDonald's the last week of July. My first official day was the day before my glow day July 28.

The way my first week schedule was set up or come in one day and then the next day. Like I'm off work Monday work Tuesday y'all get the idea.

So when I came in that Friday I was on register training. So while I was on the register a big ass group of girls who I actually recognize from school walks into the McDonalds.

And these bitches know for being problematic in school and one if them hoes was pregnant like girl you just had a baby wtf you doing fighting.

First of all half of them bitches didn't even have a mask day and none of them bitches was social distancing. I kid you not it was like 15 of them I swear on my life.

So the leader of the group we gonna call her bayang because her shit always fucked up.

Bayang starts yelling across the counter. We gonna call me coworker avenue.

She like "Where my homegirl Avenue at?"

So me being the slow ass that I am I thought they was really her friends and they were just looking for her.

So bayang come comes up to the resister and ask me if avenue was working today.

And I'm like "bitch ion know who that is it's only my second day here."

So she continuously asked where avenue at she messed up my chicken sandwich

So she continuously asked where avenue at she messed up my chicken sandwich."

So at this point avenue his in the "hole" if y'all know what the means. Basically the first drive thru window and it's all the way in the back down this hallway so she has no clue what's going on.

So one of the mangers come out and ask what she yelling asking for avenue.

And one of the other girls we gonna call her peep cause she had on this bright ass yellow bonnet.

She like we here cause we need to tell her something important. So by this time the crowd starting getting a little rowdy.

Mind you there are other people in the McDonald white folks at that and I'm just standing at the resister watching all this unfold like shit.

So then boom avenue come out the cut like was good bitch

So then boom avenue come out the cut like was good bitch. That's when shit started going downhill from here.

I don't know how it happened but next thing I know peep has a soda in her hand trying launch that bitch onto avenue.

All of them screaming in they Baltimore accents.

"Yous a bitch, yous a whore all kinda shit. So the mangers finally decides to call the police.

And they like they gonna wait for her to clock out and all this other shit. And avenue like bet bet.

And I'm like bitch you taking bout "bet" you need to be making some phone calls cause it's about 15 against 1 baby look at the odds.

So they waiting outside the McDonalds for a good 5 minutes before they decide to leave.

I'm just like child the ghetto. And of course the police don't show up until 20 minutes after all the shit done went down. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyways guys moral of the story shidd ion know watch the local of the job you apply to cause you might see some hood rat shit. Love you guys and thxs for 292k peace ✌🏽

 Love you guys and thxs for 292k peace ✌🏽